The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

KazeGaara

Quote from: PsychicPsycho on May 26, 2009, 09:41:21 PM
HI everybody! Let's see if I can remember all of my crazy cosplays... I went through quite a few this year! @_@

Majority of the time I was some form of Sasuke (and almost always with a Naruto). At the Naruto gathering I was the belly dancing Sasuke. At night I became either rave-lolita-Sasuke or pajama-Sasuke. And by Monday it had evolved outta control into some sort of crazy Sasuke crack-cosplay... XD

(I was the one COVERED in foam sticky Uchiha symbols, and sometimes I had a feather Uchiha fan)

Sunday I was in a group of "aristocratic" Naruto cosplayers... I had a short black skirt and a corset with Uchiha symbols down the front, our Naruto had a long billowing black and blue skirt/orange and blue top/pretty floral hat, and our Sakura was in a red and black suit with a cane. Pictures of any of us would be awesome!

Oh, and at the Black and White ball I was in a sparkley black and white dress with the Uchiha symbol stuck to my bare back.

And then away from Sasuke there was:
-Friday: James from Pokemon, but when he was little (I had a growlithe pokemon card pinned to my jacket)
-Saturday (the few hours before/around the Masquerade): Hello Kitty Kimono cosplay (lots of teals and blues, my wig was a bob with pink, blue, and lavendar, and I had blue kitty ears and blue whiskers)

(Whew! I feel like I just ran a marathon trying to type all that out... lol!)

Any pictures would be awesome. Thanks guys!

While my group and I saw your Sunday costumes, we didn't get any pictures. We were the Deidara, Tobi, Gaara (following around Naruto), that was at the ATM while you guys were in the little food shop in the Hilton.

However - I know that the Naruto got a picture of you guys, and we're in contact with her - so I may be able to get that picture for you all.

You can contact me through my YouTube account - SabakuNoArhin

Or, you can leave me a message here if you want. I'll see what I can do for you guys.

-Gaara

obakester

Mine'll be hard to miss:

I cosplayed Kaku from One Piece.

...or if you saw a wayward giraffe in a black track suit wandering the AA on Saturday.
I got photos from the two fancy-pants photographers, but would love to see photos from fellow con-goers.
  ;D

anime2yasha

Did anyone happen to take photos of a Hino Kahoko this weekend? :< I had a pink clip in my hair 'cause I was too scared to cut the wig.. I also was lugging around a violin case. Other times, the violin was out. Yeah. I was stopped by several people, but I didn't happen to see any of the photos taken.. Oh! And does anyone know a photographer who was dressed up as Elliot ( Fanime mascot) on Saturday? He took my photo and gave me a card but like.. I seemed to have lost his contact info and would love to see the photos he took. .-. Thanks guys!

DareDragoon

did anyone take my photo? I was dressed in a military ww2 outfit most of the con, I was wearing an australian hat. I was also dressed as pip from hellsing.

ichigocorcor

Hi! I was dressed on Thursday and Friday as Sakura from Street Fighter (pretty hoochie... my skirt kept flying up in the wind), on Saturday I was in Lucrecia's Crystal Dress (and found an AWESOME Vincent!), and Sunday I was dressed as a pink-haired neko loli maid.

If anyone remembers me running around, hi! And if you have my photos, or were a part of my gatherings and want MY photos, just let me know!

Cor
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

uberlegen

Quote from: Stormfalcon on May 26, 2009, 10:32:38 PM
True, there are a lot of requests to sort through and find the pictures for.  There is the FanimeCon 2009 Photos thread over in the General Convention Discussion subforum though.  My own Photobucket account is linked below in my sig.

Thank you, that was quite helpful.

ive looked everywhere and the only pic ive found of the yugioh gathering is the one when everyone is under the god card cosplay. T-T
thats Carma for you.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

Emmychan

I cosplayed as the dark goddess from Shaiya Friday-Sunday mostly during the daytime.  I'd really like to see some pictures of how it turned out.  I was wearing a purple skirt and a very long black wig.  And not much else >_>

thelifeoftehparty

Oooh~ Did anyone take my picture? I neglected to take pictures of myself to show to my friends who wanted to see and didn't got to Fanime. >>;;

I was Akiyama Mio from K-On! on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

I was usually spotted in Dealer's Hall, or Arcade~ somewhere around there.

I was pretty much the darkest one out of the 3 others that i saw cosplaying her. XD

otakuapprentice

I was dressed as an alternate Tenth Doctor on Friday and Saturday(it wasn't a blue or brown suit, more of a black suit with white/silver pinstripes).

Anyone here got pics?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Veebunny

Did anyone get pictures of me in my Human Luna Cosplay? I was dressed in it on Saturday and Sunday.
Also any pictures from the Sailor Moon gathering would be deeply appreciated...
Thanks
Check me out in Artist Alley!

Sunara Ishi

I cosplayed as:

Friday:
Alice from Aria

Saturday:
Death the Kid from Soul Eater

Monday:
Alice from Aria (again)

It is pretty much just Alice that I want pictures of. I was the only Aria cosplay at the con. D: (Long green hair, beret, long white dress with orange details, sailor top, orange tie...)
There is pictures of me on my cosplay.com account if you need to know what I look like.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mrsmiter

Hey guys, I'm collaborating a flickr page so we can all dump our photo albums into it and dig through it to find ourselves. it might yield better results than asking on the forum. here you go guys
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1124760@N21/

Touya no Miko

Did anyone take pictures of me on Friday? I was the girl wearing a black and red lolita dress, carrying around a dollfie wearing a matching outfit. I had a rose in my hair too and I was working the info desk at the Hilton.

I managed to find one.

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Poacher

I know that I posed for a staggaring amount of photos.  A good number of them we're taken in the Artist's Alley on Saturday.  I was Vash the Stampede and I almost always had Dark Vash and/or Wolfwood with me.  Some of the shots with Dark Vash were some lightweight yaoi fan-girl service.  Someone in our group took photos of almost every single pose we did on Saturday (alas the only day I cosplayed) but I would be very interested in seeing other people's shots as well.
~Butchering the art of Zen one living room at a time~

MiyuKamiyama

Hello. I was wondering if anyone got me. I had two friends with me dressed as Yae and Sae from Fatal frame 2. I was the broken neck lady. E-mail me if you did please. I'd really really be thankful.  ;D My e-mail is [email protected]

gya.inc

X-post from Cosplay.com...

---

Hey guys! G.Y.A. Inc. had a blast at Fanime! Thanks for making the trip from Florida worth it!!!

FRIDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Kagamine Rin (Vocaloid) ((always w/ a Len... had the light blonde wig))
DualTsumi: Kagamine Len (Vocaloid) ((GUY Len ... also w/ light wig))
Pei: CC (Code Geass) ((Ashford uniform w/ cheese-kun))

SATURDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed) ((purple and white main outfit))
DualTsumi: Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed) ((blue uniform))
Pei: Chii (Chobits) ((Asian w/ cream colored dress))

SUNDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Anya Earlstreim (Code Geass) ((Knights of Round))
DualTsumi: Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass) ((Knights of Round w/ Anya ... short :P ))
Pei: CC (Code Geass) ((white straight jacket ver.)

MONDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Haseo (.hack//GU) ((the only one. :P))
DualTsumi: Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter) ((Guy Kura w/ blonde wig))
Pei: Shino (.hack//GU) ((only one... poofy grey hat.  ))

-----

Had a BLAST and took a TON OF PHOTOS. Thanks to everyone at the con we met! Love to hear from everyone and keep in touch.  Hope to be back next year! <3

MiyuKamiyama

Quote from: Poacher on May 27, 2009, 12:36:22 AM
I know that I posed for a staggaring amount of photos.  A good number of them we're taken in the Artist's Alley on Saturday.  I was Vash the Stampede and I almost always had Dark Vash and/or Wolfwood with me.  Some of the shots with Dark Vash were some lightweight yaoi fan-girl service.  Someone in our group took photos of almost every single pose we did on Saturday (alas the only day I cosplayed) but I would be very interested in seeing other people's shots as well.
Are either of these you?

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: DareDragoon on May 26, 2009, 10:56:44 PM
did anyone take my photo? I was dressed in a military ww2 outfit most of the con, I was wearing an australian hat. I was also dressed as pip from hellsing.

Which Pip were you? I have pictures of a male Pip, and a female one.

Mister_E

Anyone get any The Laughing Man with Gundam Horns and Zeon Flag.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%