The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

lilfry14

I was Kakashi Hatake from Naruto at the Black and WHite Ball. I was dressed all in white though. If anyone has any pictures from that I'd really appreciate it.

If anyone has any pictures of me as the "fashion" police that'd be cool too.

Dark Miko

Quote from: Steps on May 27, 2009, 10:28:22 AM
I was miroku from inuysasha on Saturday. Also my friend cosplayed captain Falcon the same day. Lots of fangirls and boys took pictures of him everywhere he went so send em if ya got em!

I'm going to guess that you were with Conor and Kellyn o: But I could be wrong and there was a different Captain Falcon on Saturday. I'm their friend and I was L on Saturday~ :] I'll send you the picture of you when I upload them on Friday.
I be random. 8D

Mirai Noah

Quote from: SukieNeko on May 27, 2009, 02:34:41 AMI also wore a Eureka Seven outfit on Saturday, I was Eureka

Here's the one that I took:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/mirai_noah/Eureka%20Seven%20-%20Fanime%202009/P1050849.jpg

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 26, 2009, 10:56:41 AM
Holy shit, that was you? wow....I didn't recognize you lol XD

Not quite sure which costume you're talking about...

Quote from: KyraEnsui on May 27, 2009, 04:22:30 PM
Whoa. You were Haru? xD I was TYL!Mukuro (with Mukurou and Hibird plushies) after the Gundam gathering.

I wasn't Haru at the gathering, though, I couldn't make it.

lotus_tile

Any pictures of me, yo?
I was:
-Jam from Guilty Gear, without the sleeves or wig. I had short brown hair put up in micro pigtails.
-Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts, with the full body suit and whatnot.
-Chie from Persona 4, with black glasses and white stripes on my jacket instead of yellow. I also had the mustache and spirals on my glasses for part of the time.
-Team Magma
...yeah, basically if you took any pictures of me, I was the 5 ft tall girl with short brown hair. If you have any pictures of me, that'd be rad if you could post them. Thanks!

Chibi_Haku

I've already posted that I was Yuki in the black and blue gothic lolita dress she wears in "Still Doll" (the ending of the first season).  Does anyone have pictures from the gathering?  please?

GomenNasaiPro

Mister_E

Quote from: SukieNeko on May 27, 2009, 02:34:41 AM
I also wore a Eureka Seven outfit on Saturday, I was Eureka my picture!

I was the one who was chatting with you about the Eureka Seven Movie during the protest.

http://i42.tinypic.com/8yuwea.jpg
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Assassin

Friday-Sunday: I was an L cosplayer that kept carrying a dufflebag and had a very bent back wherever I walk. Friday I was walking with anime2yasha as Misa and a friend who was a Light cosplayer. Saturday it was the same people, but anime2yasha was cosplaying Hino Kahoko and the guy wasn't cosplaying.

Sunday, I was playing cosplay chess and went to the Black and White Ball in L cosplay in a long-sleeved, white dress shirt and brown slacks as well as the Guest of Honors Party for Gainax. If you guys have any pictures of me, it'd be cool.

Also, I saw all white, formal Kakashi. Dude, you looked awesome.

Krad_Hikari

Did anyone get a picture of my Vincent Valentine (Advent Children / Dirge of Cerberus outfit) cosplay on Sunday or Monday? I didn't get back from college in time (cosplay wasn't finished anyway) for Saturday's FF gathering...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/Krad_hikari/Picture7-5.png

Poacher

Quote from: MiyuKamiyama on May 27, 2009, 01:07:50 AM
Quote from: Poacher on May 27, 2009, 12:36:22 AM
I know that I posed for a staggaring amount of photos.  A good number of them we're taken in the Artist's Alley on Saturday.  I was Vash the Stampede and I almost always had Dark Vash and/or Wolfwood with me.  Some of the shots with Dark Vash were some lightweight yaoi fan-girl service.  Someone in our group took photos of almost every single pose we did on Saturday (alas the only day I cosplayed) but I would be very interested in seeing other people's shots as well.
Are either of these you?

O-SNAP SON!!

Yeah you found me, bottom one :P  Many Thanks!
~Butchering the art of Zen one living room at a time~

Snippershoo

I was Nino from Fire Emblem from Friday through Sunday. If anyone has any pictures, they'd be much appreciated. <3

ichigocorcor

Quote from: nightlightning on May 27, 2009, 12:26:56 PM
I posted about 250 pictures that I took while there on my myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=54267478&albumId=2748005&page=1

Feel free to take a look, and LMK who you are if you like the pic I took of you...

Yay, I found one of me! I'm the pink-haired neko maid LOL. You also have a picture of my friend Jon (he's in the leather doublet and mask) and the Akuma was the FUNNIEST dude ever! I loved seeing him do that thing with his eyes.
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

Anna

I was Chun Li on Friday, the one without the armbands and black stockings  :D

ichigocorcor

Quote from: lilfry14 on May 27, 2009, 04:37:38 PM
I was Kakashi Hatake from Naruto at the Black and WHite Ball. I was dressed all in white though. If anyone has any pictures from that I'd really appreciate it.

If anyone has any pictures of me as the "fashion" police that'd be cool too.

I remember you. You went to our panel (How to Make a Fight Scene) in the dojo. Or maybe it was the rapier/saber panel; I forget.
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 26, 2009, 07:06:18 AM
In case anyone caught any good pictures of me, I'll post in here.

I was Turn Back The Pendulum Nanao all weekend, although I'm hoping to get another cosplay in this year. I was usually caught with a Sun Sun with sprayed on green hair, although I posed with others at the gathering~ If anyone remembers, my friend and I were the two running around and getting people to sign Tousen's doodled on face. xD

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 25, 2009, 11:01:10 PM
I cosplayed as Armstrong, I heard there was only one other. In any case simply any Armstrong cosplay pics, even if it's not me I want to see the other guys.

Could this be you? If so, I have a couple more, but I'll have to post them up after school.
No that must be the other one...we meet at last....-glares at image-

quistopolis

Quote from: Trumby on May 25, 2009, 09:01:36 PM
My request:

Friday: Snowtrooper and Kurosaki Isshin - the guy on the left
Saturday:Greed with my the "ultimate shield" left hand & Snowtrooper again
Sunday: Kurosaki Isshin all day.

Thanks in advance!

*edit* whoops same link for two of those pics, fixed now.

I feel awful!! I took your pic ( my bro and I chit chatted with you for a while) and my camera ATE the photos!

Rikuchu

I was the Dawn from Pokemon with a Lucas and a piplup on Saturday ^^ Does anyone have any pics? ;_; I don't have any of it D:

KazeGaara

Quote from: Krad_Hikari on May 27, 2009, 08:13:51 PM
Did anyone get a picture of my Vincent Valentine (Advent Children / Dirge of Cerberus outfit) cosplay on Sunday or Monday? I didn't get back from college in time (cosplay wasn't finished anyway) for Saturday's FF gathering...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/Krad_hikari/Picture7-5.png

I can't recall if we got any pictures of you - but as you already know, we did get some video of you. I'll look through the last day of pictures to see what I can find.

-Gaara

MiyuKamiyama

Quote from: HIV666 on May 27, 2009, 07:20:37 AM
here are all the pictures i took  feel free to look through and take...
please let me know if u have pictures of me....i was pyramid head from silent hill i went in front of the protesters with a sign that said "jesus' b*****s and hoes", i was also snake from the metal gear series  i...also for a while i was snake wearing the pyramid head helmet holding a sign that said "i am not sanke!!!"
let me know please

Would this be you?

Mister_E

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 27, 2009, 09:04:05 PM
Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 26, 2009, 07:06:18 AM
In case anyone caught any good pictures of me, I'll post in here.

I was Turn Back The Pendulum Nanao all weekend, although I'm hoping to get another cosplay in this year. I was usually caught with a Sun Sun with sprayed on green hair, although I posed with others at the gathering~ If anyone remembers, my friend and I were the two running around and getting people to sign Tousen's doodled on face. xD

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 25, 2009, 11:01:10 PM
I cosplayed as Armstrong, I heard there was only one other. In any case simply any Armstrong cosplay pics, even if it's not me I want to see the other guys.

Could this be you? If so, I have a couple more, but I'll have to post them up after school.
No that must be the other one...we meet at last....-glares at image-
A bit blured but is this you?
http://i43.tinypic.com/wko7xu.jpg
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%