The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

Kertus

Quote from: Piichuu on May 28, 2009, 04:21:22 PM
I'm trying to find photos of my friends who dressed up as Minun and Plusle on Sunday.
I've had no luck so far on Deviant Art.
Anyone here snatch some photos of them?

Which set of plusle and minun?
My pokeman pics
LET ME SHOW YOU THEM

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

Piichuu

@Kertus:
<3
The bottom two, thanks.
I didn't see the other set I didn't see at all on Sunday so I figured they weren't there that day.
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

Crosses

Quote from: thelifeoftehparty on May 26, 2009, 11:31:26 PM
Oooh~ Did anyone take my picture? I neglected to take pictures of myself to show to my friends who wanted to see and didn't got to Fanime. >>;;

I was Akiyama Mio from K-On! on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

I was usually spotted in Dealer's Hall, or Arcade~ somewhere around there.

I was pretty much the darkest one out of the 3 others that i saw cosplaying her. XD

If this is you. I'd like to ask whyd u guys do with my picture.  It was pretty random a Sunday night we were looking for a chair.  I went up to your group and saw a empty chair and asked if could get it.  You guys said something i was pretty tired so dont recall ha. "Something look like Someone"?....But after you guys asked for my picture and took it....I was pretty tired so i was confused.  I'm Flipino looking was kinda in dress shirt black pants that time. Just wondering
http://www.nt2099.com/cosplay/cos_fish.jpg
Crazy fans or just pervented freaks
Found link at cosplay underground

mistaway

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38958626@N08/?saved=1

These are the photos I took of random cosplayers at Fanime 2009. Feel free to look through to see if you're in there ^^ If you are one of those cosplayers and would like me to delete one of those photos don't hesitate to ask me. Sorry if some of them are sideways, I couldn't figure out how to fix it x.<

May

vanillashakes

Anybody got pictures of the Resident Evil gathering? I was also a RE3 Jill there. Please and thankyou :<

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

technokei

ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF ME?
i was dressed up in yellow most of the time and i usually was around the registration lap tops and registration what not, i was a staff worker with cat ears that were made out of hair and some of the time i had music playing in the background since i had to keep myself entertained while i was doing line duty. if anyone has any pictures or randomness or just want to say "HEY YOU! YEA I SAW YOU" then feel free :] arigato and have a nice fanimeday! cant wait to see you all next year at fanime2010 ps. the birth of the registration legend is at hand "THE YELLOW REGISTRATION GUY!!!" watch out :] cause im coming. i had yellow socks and shoes and gloves and shirt and yea thats me :O soo woot!?

Hodge Bodge

Hey if anyone has any images of me as Action Bastard from Shin Chan would you mind sending them my way,  I just realized I didn't have any of my own and the cosplay didn't survive the con.  Much appreciated!
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

iidesuyo!

Hey everyone! I cosplayed most of the time as PEDOBEAR and in the morning of Saturday as Godot from Phoenix Wright... I wanted to see if anyone grabbed some pictures with me! ^^

Kertus

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 28, 2009, 10:02:49 PM
Hey if anyone has any images of me as Action Bastard from Shin Chan would you mind sending them my way,  I just realized I didn't have any of my own and the cosplay didn't survive the con.  Much appreciated!

Oh god, you did ACTION BASTARD  .. . and I missed seeing it!!!!!!
OH CRUEL WORLD!
I wish to see any pics of you as well
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

AngieDesu

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 28, 2009, 03:46:10 PM
Feel free to take any pics if you guys are looking for your pics in my album:

FanimeCon 2009 Pictures

just don't go post them on CGL or something lol
Finally found a picture of me in my Zange cosplay. Thanks man. ; w;

Hodge Bodge

Quote from: Kertus on May 28, 2009, 10:39:21 PM
Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 28, 2009, 10:02:49 PM

Oh god, you did ACTION BASTARD  .. . and I missed seeing it!!!!!!
OH CRUEL WORLD!
I wish to see any pics of you as well

If you're coming next year I'll be making a new Action Bastard cosplay, just gotta figure if I wanna do Lucky Bastard or the original costume
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

obliviousedward

Yo!  Did anyone happen to get any pictures of a Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing) walking around?  That would probably be me. XD  I was him throughout the entire con.  And I was also at the Gundam Universe gathering! ^^

Thanks a lot, guys!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

thelifeoftehparty

Quote from: Crosses on May 28, 2009, 06:44:17 PM
Oooh~ Did anyone take my picture? I neglected to take pictures of myself to show to my friends who wanted to see and didn't got to Fanime. >>;;

I was pretty much the darkest one out of the 3 others that i saw cosplaying her. XD

If this is you. I'd like to ask whyd u guys do with my picture.  It was pretty random a Sunday night we were looking for a chair.  I went up to your group and saw a empty chair and asked if could get it.  You guys said something i was pretty tired so dont recall ha. "Something look like Someone"?....But after you guys asked for my picture and took it....I was pretty tired so i was confused.  I'm Flipino looking was kinda in dress shirt black pants that time. Just wondering

Ohai! Yeahh that's me and mah "Ah im Mio im shy! wahhH~" pose. XDD Harharhar. :3
And ooooh!! You actually look very similar to our friend (he didn't go Sunday though, or else we would've had you take the picture with him)... We like taking pictures of people similar to people we know so we can be like "OMG TWINNNSSSS!" ....Yup. o_o

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 27, 2009, 12:08:06 PM

This is for the K-On people too:

ahah thanks so much ryu.once again u have made this shit easier for meh :D

oh yeah my post on cospolays

sunday: misa and mio akiyama

monday: misa, mio akiyama

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/TifaFan666/FanimeCon%202009/K-On%20Gathering%202009/

Hopefully that helps ;3
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

thelifeoftehparty

Quote from: technokei on May 28, 2009, 09:49:48 PM
ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF ME?
i was dressed up in yellow most of the time and i usually was around the registration lap tops and registration what not, i was a staff worker with cat ears that were made out of hair and some of the time i had music playing in the background since i had to keep myself entertained while i was doing line duty. if anyone has any pictures or randomness or just want to say "HEY YOU! YEA I SAW YOU" then feel free :] arigato and have a nice fanimeday! cant wait to see you all next year at fanime2010 ps. the birth of the registration legend is at hand "THE YELLOW REGISTRATION GUY!!!" watch out :] cause im coming. i had yellow socks and shoes and gloves and shirt and yea thats me :O soo woot!?

Teehee~!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/rulerofevil/p_00149.jpg

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: AngieDesu on May 28, 2009, 10:50:06 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 28, 2009, 03:46:10 PM
Feel free to take any pics if you guys are looking for your pics in my album:

FanimeCon 2009 Pictures

just don't go post them on CGL or something lol
Finally found a picture of me in my Zange cosplay. Thanks man. ; w;

which Zange are you? I saw like 4 running around the con lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MiyuKamiyama

Still no takers on the Fatal Frame cosplay? Three people. o.o; One blonde, two brunettes. All in kimonos.

MiyuKamiyama

Quote from: iidesuyo! on May 28, 2009, 10:36:53 PM
Hey everyone! I cosplayed most of the time as PEDOBEAR and in the morning of Saturday as Godot from Phoenix Wright... I wanted to see if anyone grabbed some pictures with me! ^^
Would this happen to be you? My little sis took this. I found that amusing since she didn't know who you were and she's only 16. ^^;
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=2674192&imageID=56858613