did you see the corn man?

Started by Pika1979, May 25, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Pika1979

Well its been another wonderful year at the con. now that its over I am looking for any pictures or videos of myself or of my boyfriend. My boyfriend was dressed at a large ear of corn and I was the white mage that was trying to follow him for most of the con lol. I will also take any stories about your run ins with the corn man :) thanks!

heeroyuy135

I do have a picture of a man in a corn suit...will confirm

JetPackJohnny

Yes indeed i have a picture of him and even from last year. CORN!!!!! ill try and get them up soon...fanime wiped me out, haha.

rylos

fuck yah! I saw him by the protestors and got pic of him and hard gay. lol. his corn suit reminds me of that one yaoi vid with the corn which adds extra lolz

Pika1979

thanks everyone! love the pic that you posted and can't wait to see the one with the protesters!

Raydere

Bah, I only saw him for a bit this year.

Then I went to H-Night, watched AMV Hell 0, and GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD...CORN!
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

nf33

i have pic somewhere to find. when ever i see him i rember of 2008 when i was volunteering with the vids. was checking ids with ppl at h-night and corn man came up and a lose quote of what he said its been over a year now :D is "Ahh makes me feel like a kernel again" and the made me laugh. its always fun to see corn man. and yes that anime hell 0 behold corn does pop in sometimes lol

Runewitt

i met you guys at golfland when that cosplay golf thing was going on. sorry, i didnt get any pics of you this time around.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Pika1979

thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for pics. I was also wondering if anyone got protest pics/vids of corn man hi jinks. He was kinda of sad that they did not show on sunday so that he could mess with them again lol!

Raydere

Quote from: Runewitt on May 27, 2009, 11:40:28 PM
i met you guys at golfland when that cosplay golf thing was going on. sorry, i didnt get any pics of you this time around.
Cosplay...golf?

Cosplay arcade needs to happen, dammit.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

narutofan17

That dude was awesome. I'm pretty sure that's the same corn man from last years con.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BunofGovt

the corn man with corn (sorry the picture's so blurry, I was laughing)

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

ewu

he is so banned....he ruins all our fun!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

JetPackJohnny

Pika1979

thanks everyone this it great! Yes, he was corn last year too lol. the cosplay that we where gonna do this year got canned because of some at home problems from last year to this year. but hopefully it will work out of next year if we are able to go. not to sure on that point. in face we may not even have a home in a few months :( and just wondering why would you say he ruins all our fun ewu?

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!