Post-con depression!

Started by sadistic-otaku, May 25, 2009, 08:00:52 PM

rude32

It's really hitting me now. I feel like I should be at the rave or in the arcade room playing NINJA. Oh well, the forums can hold me off till the next gathering at least.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

DentyneIce408

Quote from: rude32 on May 26, 2009, 12:22:19 AM
It's really hitting me now. I feel like I should be at the rave or in the arcade room playing NINJA. Oh well, the forums can hold me off till the next gathering at least.

Who were you a ninja?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

TC_TROOPER

im gonna miss fanime con since it was pretty epic but im glad its over because its exhausting and i need to get shit done back home, but at least i have another thing to look forward too ^_^

Zerocide

I remember back when the con was Friday through Sunday. Post con depression would be pretty bad since I would usually still have energy to do things. Ever since the con started ending on Monday, post con depression hasn't been nearly as bad since by the end of the con I'm so tired that I want to go home and relax. Though it still hits me once I realize that a lot of the people I hang out with I only see like once or twice a year and mainly only at cons.
Check 1

Jun-Watarase

This weekend was like one big great dream. I'm still in disbelief any of it even happened. It was fun for a lot of us, so I'm sad that it's all over.

Though, I admit the long break from work is somewhat refreshing. \o/

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Cveezy

HA. HA.
ALL OF YOUR ARE CRAZY, THE CON IS OVER YET.

back 2 back ninja, imma miss you.
KNAWMEAN

Brainpowerd

For me, the FanimeCon 09 isn't over yet. I still have my post-con stuff to write up, a proposal for next year to put together, and a bunch of other stuff to do to close out Stage Zero 09 and prep for Stage Zero 10. By the time I finish up closing everything out and get some honest-to-goodness rest, the time for depression will be past and meetings for the next Fanime event will be starting. The convention part happens only once per year for 5 days but in truth, FanimeCon is all year long; it doesn't stop, it doesn't sleep, and the men and women who put this thing on are never without something to do...

ugh. I need some more sleep...
- Assistant Director of Programming,
   FanimeCon '06

oriana3k

I'm sitting in my web design final, still wearing my badge.  I'm having trouble moving on.  :'(

rude32

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on May 26, 2009, 12:36:36 AM
Quote from: rude32 on May 26, 2009, 12:22:19 AM

Who were you a ninja?
I just watched on Saturday, but I played a few games on sunday. I was the one in the long sleeve black shirt with the neon pink tie.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

T-1000

I enjoyed every second of Fanime 09. Alot of peeps took pics with the T-1000 and I loved seeing everybody! I hope to see my pics uploaded from them!
"Get. Out."

Xanreo

Loved this past Fanime.

My friends just kept showing up at the con one by one until I felt like I couldn't have any "me-time."

Now as I'm sitting here typing this with my sore feet, it's a bit lonely.
Can't wait till next year.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Mr Anime

Post-con depression hit me the moment I turned the key to start my truck for the long drive back to L.A.  :(  It'll probably hit me even harder once I go back to work on Friday.  :'(  At least I have a whole year to save up for 2010. :D
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

Xepherian

Quote from: Mr Anime on May 26, 2009, 10:24:50 PM
Post-con depression hit me the moment I turned the key to start my truck for the long drive back to L.A.  :(  It'll probably hit me even harder once I go back to work on Friday.  :'(  At least I have a whole year to save up for 2010. :D

I felt the hurt after I started working today. I was like "ohh gosh, why can't I just rent out controllers or something for 8.25 an hour..?" and then I realized how lame my job was. :(

and 360 days to save up money for fanime, woowoo!

Kaxlya

Fanime was my birthday present to myself. XD  Only after my birthday will it hit me.  Cause I'm still in what I like to call a "Fanime-induced-coma".

Hallow

The moment I got back home I started to feel it. My first thoughts were "Why isn't anyone wearing costumes or hats?" and "Where are all the hug me signs?" Then i slowly realized that the con was over and now i'd have to deal with all those mean normal people BLEGH!! I'm still raving in my sleep haha Saturday night dance BOOM!!! My friends and I started that =P
Never Knows Best<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Sigs By me

chifunii

This year was really fun. I'm already getting ready for Fanime, so I only have a little post-con depression.
I've gathered quite a few people to come with me already.
Even though they don't know much about anime, I'm ready to convert them. xD LOOL
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Xanreo

Quote from: Hallow on May 27, 2009, 04:52:28 PM
Then i slowly realized that the con was over and now i'd have to deal with all those mean normal people BLEGH!!
Exactly what happened to me today. :(

Was at school today and one of my teachers told me off, which is a daily occurrence.
I was shocked at first, but realized that Fanime was over so there'd be no more of that "nice spirit."

Fanime 2017

ryuyasha

No despression here, too busy preparing for AX now! xD But im sure ill be hit double hard when thats over.

Xanreo

Quote from: ryuyasha on May 27, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
No despression here, too busy preparing for AX now! xD But im sure ill be hit double hard when thats over.
Aren't those 2 initials taboo on these forums lol?
I'm just jokin'...I think...

Fanime 2017

Ryo_Hellsing

This year was so much fun and being this my first year at Fanime I think it hit me pretty hard.
I'm looking at the photo's right now and drawing O-o So ja. Think I might be losing it XD