My Awesome Video of Fanime Highlights. ^_^

Started by SuperBanjo, May 25, 2009, 09:05:17 PM

SuperBanjo

Well, this was my first year at Fanime, and I really had a lot of fun. It was bittersweet having to leave today, and a part of me wishes I was still there. Anyway, sentimentalism aside, as the subject of this thread suggests, I have complied a short video of my Fanime highlights. I went with a friend and we were Mario and Luigi from Super Mario Brothers. In fact, you might have seen us there. We were regular Mario and Luigi on Saturday, and Gothic/Shadow/Evil Mario and Luigi on Sunday. I just finished editing all of my footage into a short little video, so if you have the time I'd love to for you to watch it and give me some feed back. Who knows, you might even see yourself in it. :)

Anyway, here's the link the the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QswA2LW-Ot8

PS: I was holding the camera about 99% of the time. You can hear my voice commenting throughout the whole video, but you only see me a few times. I'm Luigi, the guy who identifies himself as Chris at the beginning.

SuperBanjo

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I only video taped Saturday and Sunday, so none of the footage is from Friday or Monday. Feedback is greatly appreciated!