"I met you at Fanime, and forgot to get your contact info, so find me here"

Started by KillingYouGuy, May 25, 2009, 11:23:54 PM

KillingYouGuy

That's what this thread is for, and maybe it can be seen as a silly ploy by me just to find the people I met, but I think that this sort of thread could be put to use.

My name is Alec, and you might have seen me walking around like a cane, or dancing like a total fool with my cane, being a general BAMF at Black and White, and dressing up as a blue spy with a Snake mask.

Gogogogogogo!
I am great! :D

RyuHayabusa

I'll bite.

I would like to get the contact info from people that were at the Ragnarok Online gathering on saturday night. Please PM me with your info so I can send you the pics of the gathering and to keep in touch too :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Blue Impulse

The girl who was going to cosplay as May from Guilty Gear at 2010 if I did May's Dolphin....... Forgot to get your info :P
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

roth14

Um anyone from the hellsing gathering and the girl with the red hair wig (Alex) that was taking pictures with me.

Rette

Quote from: roth14 on May 26, 2009, 04:00:26 PM
Um anyone from the hellsing gathering and the girl with the red hair wig (Alex) that was taking pictures with me.

If you're looking for people from the Hellsing Gathering, you might check here. We're starting to get photos up too.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Zexii

Anyone from the Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7 (Friday gathering) and Vocaloid gatherings.

I was Zexion, Cloud Strife, and Meiko.
Sometimes, I wanted to cry... when the people on T.V were not quite the way we were. Somehow, I guess I just knew...

roth14

Quote from: Rette on May 26, 2009, 04:03:32 PM
Quote from: roth14 on May 26, 2009, 04:00:26 PM

If you're looking for people from the Hellsing Gathering, you might check here. We're starting to get photos up too.

Ah thank you.

kamenriderjordanknight

What a nice idea for a thread!  I'm just gonna make a shout-out to this nice group of friends I met on... Saturday night of the con?  We shared a little bit of an adventure helping out their buddy (who had too much to drink for the first time drinking) stumble back to her hotel room.  Man!  Does my heart good to see that kind of support for a chum-chum.  You guys were a good team, good team.

Another shout-out to the random dude who confessed to me that his dream in life is to date a cosplayer on the grounds that, well, I guess you could assume the rules would be more lax when it comes to bedtime dress-up.  Sure, you might think it's a bit pervy, but judging from the man's candor, I'm going to say that he's the recipient of a very rare kind of genius. And another shout-out to the dude that I gave two dollars to perform a back-flip.

Yeah, I just have that kind of face, I guess.

otakuapprentice

To the cool chap I talked with about Kamen Rider stuff while waiting in line for Registration Saturday morning: if you frequent this forum here, PM me the name you use over on the RangerBoard forums.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Guardianangel743

ahhh

Kertus

Looking for Maggie I played cosplay chess with on Sunday night/monday morning.  Looked but couldn't find you in game room next day :( You had been cosplayin Bioshock 2, we talked about Fallout 3

Also anyone who wants to get in contact with any of the other Superjail cosplayers let me know.
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

mistaway

I have a really nice photo of a girl who cosplayed as Sage!Naruto on Saturday at the convention. I'd like to get her contact information to send her the picture! Please help! Thanks ^_^

Ayanami Rei First Child

I was the 6' 4" tall person with long natural red hair in the Lolita dresses. If anyone out there remembers me from the con and wants to talk to me...feel free to send me a PM!

Here's a pic of me for reference:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v168/AyanamiRei/Guild%20Pic/?action=view&current=P1011054.jpg

havok rt

Well seeing that just about everybody I met this year was fucking awesome and I would gladly hang out with any of you again I'll just post who I am and you can PM me if you want (since I didn't get hardly anybody's contact info):

5'9" white dude shirt wise wore a black collar shirt with a dead pool T Friday and a Hen-Tie T Saturday and a white white collar w/ a Hellsing shirt Sunday. I wore a Gears of war cap usually backwards and a fedora with a skull on the side. Oh and if you saw my stand up Saturday night I'd love to hear from you. (Criticism very much welcome.)
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

narutofan17

I was the Jiraiya and King Dedede! If I met you hit me up with your contact info! I like staying in contact with new friends.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Piichuu

:'D You were the King Dedede?
Har. I saw you. I was gonna take a picture and then my friend took the camera from me when it was hanging around my neck and took the picture herself.
x.x
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

narutofan17

Quote from: Piichuu on May 28, 2009, 08:44:36 PM
:'D You were the King Dedede?
Har. I saw you. I was gonna take a picture and then my friend took the camera from me when it was hanging around my neck and took the picture herself.
x.x
XD Well here. The pic you couldn't get because of your friend. XD

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!