Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

kagaminerin02

I will be there as belarus or america I willbe dragging a long a number of other hetalia cosplayers including a france a russia and others!

Hakoshi

I plan to be there I'll be an America, as well with a Russia (my friend), England (Lady Necromancer), Lithuania (Naz), Greece (my friend xD)

Cosplay Cyborg

*headdesk* If only I'd seen this sooner... I tried to start a thread on cosplay.com hahahaha~ Count me in as Canada! ^w^

waffle-lover26

No hetalia cosplay for me this year... Next year probably
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

DerangedGenius

High possibility of attending as Russia. Still getting things sorted out. ^^;

Banban

I'll be there as Lithuania for sure!! :3
+[GeT tHe pArtY StArTeD]+

Gwydion

At the very least I'll be Spain again... still considering other options.

One good thing with Spain would be my huge axe that will be completely done by then. (It was only 90% at last Yaoi Con)

KyraEnsui

Wow. This year's gathering will be HUGE than last year. So excited! Although, if it is going to be this huge, then I might need some help with some organizing. Suggestions?

Gwydion

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Gwydion on January 22, 2010, 04:58:39 PM
Organizing how?

Like how pictures are going to be taken in certain order or anything during gathering. It helps to have at least two person running this if it does get big.

DeadlyWings

I'm cosplaying Sealand with my Flag and my Dambolis 1.5.

Sealand Out! Desu yo!

Cosplay Cyborg

@KyraEnsui;  Hey, I'm cleaning my cosplay.com thread. Would you like me to help organize the gathering at all? I also need to know who's who as far as characters go because of the way the attendees list is over there. So if there are groups, I need a name to call each member by. It keeps the thread less cluttered and all. Thanks~

- Cy

HiIdzuna

Hello. I'll be attending the gathering as Switzerland. <3
Although... I would love to attend as Fanservice England, lol.

Mi Feng

Would it be okay if I come as Genderbend China? It all depends though. I just wanted to make sure it would be okay. ^^;

heeroyuy135

You can put me and RyuSan777 down for the Philippines!
inb4 there is no Philippines in Hetalia

Cosplay Cyborg

Quote from: bisouspapillon on December 24, 2009, 11:45:38 AM
Also, my friends and I wanted to organize a game of Hetalia Cosplay Assassin that would begin about an hour before the gathering.

For anyone who doesn't know, Assassin is a game in which everyone draws names and is given the name of someone else, their target. They assassinate their target in some designated way (it can be hitting them with a sock, ripping tape or some kind of marker off of them, making a shape on their back with a finger, touching their back and saying a password, etc.). When they assassinate their target, the target loses, and /their/ target becomes the assassin's. It keeps going until there is one assassin left or the time limit runs out. I personally though this game would be really lulzy Hetalia-style.

We'd all meet up at the same spot as the gathering maybe an hour and ten minutes before the gathering, and we'd draw names. We'd use bandanas, because we need some kind of marker to show that we're actually playing since it's a big con and there will potentially be a lot of people playing, but we need something that wouldn't potentially ruin our cosplays. You could go anywhere you want as long as it's not a panel, event, or video room. Basically you can only go anywhere where it wouldn't be obnoxious if someone came up behind you and pulled a bandana out of the neckline of your jacket. It's based on a trust system, I know, but it would continue at the gathering, at which point it would probably speed up a whole lot. There'd need to be a "No attacking people when their picture's being taken," rule.

And if you were involved in the game but don't show up at the gathering, you're out of the game because that's where we'll figure out who won and who lost, etc., and if you're still in the game but fail to show, that's technically cheating because you need to be somewhere that your assassin is capable of getting you. If you want to drop out, please just come back before the gathering and hand in your target. We'll pass it on to whoever got you, and the world will be our oyster.

No prizes or anything, just entirely for the lulz. If you see this and want to play, please bring a bandana or scarf or something for yourself.

I really like this idea! I'm in as long as I'm allowed to use a hockey stick as my weapon. XD

- Cy

Kiara

I shall be there as France! I am looking forward to it! I'm not sure yet if I'll be going as normal France, or Revolution France.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Cosplay Cyborg on January 26, 2010, 02:11:54 AM
@KyraEnsui;  Hey, I'm cleaning my cosplay.com thread. Would you like me to help organize the gathering at all? I also need to know who's who as far as characters go because of the way the attendees list is over there. So if there are groups, I need a name to call each member by. It keeps the thread less cluttered and all. Thanks~

- Cy

Oh okay. Give me some time to organize the list again and I will PM it over for you for cosplay.com. Thank you so much!

Question everyone: Is the date and time good for you all? =)