Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

obliviousedward

Lol, I keep forgetting that my glasses have transition lenses.  Oh well.  Guess I'll be one hip looking Austria at the gathering. XD

Maybe I can find a spot in the shade, lol.

2 days, guys!!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

demetria656

Hey you guys! I need your help! Sadly my America cancled on me to be apart of my skit! Do any of you want to be a Chibi America in the masquarde? I will provide the clothing.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Miyuran

My Romano can't finish her cosplay in time so she's going to have to cancel ;w;

MrSaxobeat

Quote from: Shokora on May 25, 2011, 12:14:47 PM
Quote from: jnotq on May 24, 2011, 03:47:01 PM
Hello! I am hoping to make it to Fanime on Sunday and I hope I can come to your gathering, at least for a little while.  :D
If I do go I will be going as Hungary (you have so many!) dressed in a mix of a traditional outfit and her maid outfit. I hope I can stick around for the black and white ball as well if my outfit is considered formal enough. I hope to see everyone's cosplays!
:)

You're Tenchi127 from cos.com, right?  I think I have you on the list!
Ah no I am not, I am new to this forum and do not have an account on cos.com. :P

Tenchi127

hehe, that was kinda interesting to see someone else being mistaken for me xD
although I'm kinda confused because I only singed up through this forum thread, but oh well.
I should be going as Gakuen Hungary for the shoot but I'll also be going to the Black and White ball as formal hungary~

MrSaxobeat

Quote from: Tenchi127 on May 25, 2011, 10:59:26 PM
although I'm kinda confused because I only singed up through this forum thread, but oh well.
I should be going as Gakuen Hungary for the shoot but I'll also be going to the Black and White ball as formal hungary~

:D Cool another Hungary cosplayer! It is a bit strange being confused for someone else, see you at the gathering! (If I can go Sunday  :-X)

Somebody

My friend had a last minute mishap with her Liechtenstein cosplay, so unless we get a wig she'll be crop shock!Belarus.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

obliviousedward

I've already seen quite a few of you guys today! ;D

Can't wait to see you all on Sunday! <3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

tsukichu☆

I had a great time for the first day of Fanime, guys! I also met a few of you :U (I was Casual!Prussia today, I'm going as Sealand tomorrow.)

EEEEE. TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL THE GATHERING ;u; I'm so excitedddd.
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

MrSaxobeat

My ride just woke up so it seems I will not make it to the meeting. I was looking forward to it!  :-\
I hope to see some of you around the con ^^

obliviousedward

DUDE!  Today was AWESOME, you guys! ;D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

JewishCosplayer

I was sad that we couldn't stay long, but it was awesome seeing everyone. I was the Belarus with the large flag and my friend was Belgium. :D

Somebody

The gathering was fun but I was really disappointed that the group did not journey to the park for fun afterwards- I'd like to see a longer event next year!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

CroutonicSarcasm

I'm really glad everybody had fun at the gathering or just derping in cosplay! I helped set it up so it's really great that it went so well. I was the Prussia who proposed and it was a wonderful time. If there are pictures, so give links from the gathering so we can share the awesomeness of Hetalia.
Friday: Secret Cosplay
Saturday: Freud -- Afterschool Charisma
Sunday: Prussia -- Hetalia

tsukichu☆

Great gathering you guys! I was Sealand ouo I don't know if there's something different between me and the other Sealands, so yeah.

I videotaped some of the gathering : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjdcBqRO3kU

And here are some pictures :
http://bulgarianherrschtick.deviantart.com/art/Fanime-2011-Allied-Forces-210923129
http://bulgarianherrschtick.deviantart.com/art/Fanime-2011-Axis-Powers-210922889
http://bulgarianherrschtick.deviantart.com/art/Fanime-2011-Hetalia-210923352

And for those who were at the Spin the Bottle game, I also put a clip of it on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3awH7BliU

There you go :U
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

Moosley

Thank you for these pictures! I was that France up front with the Fem France, usually on the ground half the time.

obliviousedward

EDIT: Okay, forget that.  I totally overlooked the fact that my facebook account is set on private. XD;;

Since I don't really want to change that, I'll go ahead and upload my photos onto my cosplay.com account.  I'll post again once they're all up so you guys can see! :D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Shokora

Quote from: jnotq on May 26, 2011, 12:29:58 AM
Quote from: Tenchi127 on May 25, 2011, 10:59:26 PM

:D Cool another Hungary cosplayer! It is a bit strange being confused for someone else, see you at the gathering! (If I can go Sunday  :-X)

The confusion was totally due to me....it's really hard for me to remember who is who when people have one screen name on the cosplay.com forums and another on the fanime forums....I couldn't remember if you were both the same person or two different people, lol!

Shokora

Quote from: Somebody on May 31, 2011, 08:05:16 AM
The gathering was fun but I was really disappointed that the group did not journey to the park for fun afterwards- I'd like to see a long event next year!

Somebody, this had been discussed.  The problem was, no one volunteered to take over the shoot when we finished in our given time slot.  Several of us on the committee (including myself) needed to leave after Hetalia due to cosplay changes and for the mandatory Masquerade rehearsal.......so.....maybe next year, we can try for the park again ;-)

And now for my group announcement:

Hey everyone!  Thanks for making Hetalia 2011 AWESOME!   Special thanks to those on my committee....I couldn't have done this without you!!!  You were all on the ball ;-)  To everyone who participated in the shoot, thanks to you guys for actually listening to us!  Our goal was to have an organized but FUN shoot!  It's really tough when a gathering gets to be so large; trying to make sure everyone can hear, see, and get the shots they want can be a challenge.  HUGE THANKS to everyone for working together to make this a great experience!  I would like some feedback regarding things you all liked/disliked so we can continue to improve this gathering.  Grant it, some things we can't change, but we can do our best!   Vielen Danke!!!

Lucky

Quote from: JewishCosplayer on May 29, 2011, 07:48:44 PM
I was sad that we couldn't stay long, but it was awesome seeing everyone. I was the Belarus with the large flag and my friend was Belgium. :D

Hi! :D I was the Spain that said hello to you guys at the stoplight, haha. You both looked fantastic, I'm sorry I didn't see you at the gathering or I'd have taken your pictures! D:

And thank you very much to Shokora and all the helpers for making this happen! (: It was a fun gathering, I'm glad I was able to attend.