Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

The Crypt

i will be most likely be Germany so u can put me for that
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Erzebet

Ooh, I remember this from last year, the gathering was huge! I'll definitely go 2010.

I'll be going as Latvia, and my friends will be going as Belarus, Ukraine, Denmark, Hong Kong, and maaaaybe Switz. We're still convincing her XD

Mi Feng

I was visiting this gathering last year and it got me to watch Hetalia! I might be there as either China or Taiwan.

raven-die

This looks really cool! I'll might go as Hungary or Sealand.

Klax2

Oh Hay~
My twin sister and I will be there as Veneciano and Romano!
(Or North&South Italy if the country names are prefered ;; )

I know for sure we'll have the uniforms ready for wear whenever!
We're also making something for the ball as well!
Either chibitalia or a more...male-ish... outfit!

AR710

I might show up as China or Hong Kong; it depends on how long my hair will be by then.
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

Azuru

Awww I love Hetalia! Hopefully, if I have enough time, I'll make it there as North Italy.
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Erzebet

Our group has just gained a China, Liechtenstein, Japan, and America. And. If I can work my mischievous magic, quite possibly a Turkey. I just need to trick that little frog  into wearing it, he's the right skin tone, height, muscles, attitude,  EVERYTHING.  I just don't understand, he's willing to be my Kumajiro, but not Turkey :T

Chibo

Hello Hetalia fans! :D

My friend and I will be America and England.

Chibo - America
lin-ko - England

BUT THERE WILL BE A TWIST!! Wait till next Fanime and see!
Hope to see you guys!

Also, if anyone can help me or give me tops on how to style a great America wig, efforts will be highly appreciated. :3

Saturnchan

Okay, I officially am going to be Belarus for Fanime, possibly with a Hungary (still in the process of convincing her). I can't wait for Fanime!^^ Hope to see you all there!
Planned Cosplay for Fanime 2016

*Coco Adel - RWBY
*Raimu "Rhyme" Bito [The World Ends With You]
*Namine [Kingdom Hearts II - Monty Oum's "Dead Fantasy" version] - Maybe
*Alice - [Disney's Alice in Wonderland]

BubbleBlue

Hi! xD

I was at fanime last year but i didn't dress up, but 2010 it'll be my first cosplay with my friend, and 2nd year at fanime!
I'll be going as prussia, and my friend hasn't decided yet but she will be doing a hetalia cosplay also.
I'll try my best to make it to the gathering, and hopefully stay for awhile. Cause i'll have other people with me that might not want to stay at the gathering for long. ^^;

See you all at fanime 2010!

Rein-Yagami

I was Russia last year with my sister as America.
We can come again. We plan on focusing on other cosplays for 2010, but will support Hetalia mid-day Sunday. :3

Kvothe

Alright well.. I will be going as Sweden for that day. 2 other friends are coming too. the first is a guarrantee that she will come as my dear Finland while the other is thinking about being our son Sealand-kun~  ^ ^

Drakochan

I'll be wearing Austria again (lol I'm the austria in the front row on the far right in the picture in the first post ; ; <3) at least for Sunday!
2010 Fanime
~Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
~Butler!Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
~Ceremonial Coat Gilbert (Pandora Hearts)
~Firo (Baccano!)
~Jade (ToA)
~Austria (Hetalia)
~Natsuo & Yoji (Loveless)
~TWEWY costume

Yuutousei

Might do a Lithuania cosplay if I can make it ;A;
I'm busy because I got roped into Touhou.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

iKuraudo

I'll be France and one of my friends is going to be Switzerland. ^_^

Jazqui

I will be going as Hungary (Children's Day, but maybe just for the ball, but if not, then either uniform or Austrian Succession). My friends will be going as Revolutionary War America and England, Prussia, Austria (two), Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, Lithuania, Canada, Bulgaria, and I know there's more, but I think I'm going to break my brain if I think any harder.

Jazqui

Also, my friends and I wanted to organize a game of Hetalia Cosplay Assassin that would begin about an hour before the gathering.

For anyone who doesn't know, Assassin is a game in which everyone draws names and is given the name of someone else, their target. They assassinate their target in some designated way (it can be hitting them with a sock, ripping tape or some kind of marker off of them, making a shape on their back with a finger, touching their back and saying a password, etc.). When they assassinate their target, the target loses, and /their/ target becomes the assassin's. It keeps going until there is one assassin left or the time limit runs out. I personally though this game would be really lulzy Hetalia-style.

We'd all meet up at the same spot as the gathering maybe an hour and ten minutes before the gathering, and we'd draw names. We'd use bandanas, because we need some kind of marker to show that we're actually playing since it's a big con and there will potentially be a lot of people playing, but we need something that wouldn't potentially ruin our cosplays. You could go anywhere you want as long as it's not a panel, event, or video room. Basically you can only go anywhere where it wouldn't be obnoxious if someone came up behind you and pulled a bandana out of the neckline of your jacket. It's based on a trust system, I know, but it would continue at the gathering, at which point it would probably speed up a whole lot. There'd need to be a "No attacking people when their picture's being taken," rule.

And if you were involved in the game but don't show up at the gathering, you're out of the game because that's where we'll figure out who won and who lost, etc., and if you're still in the game but fail to show, that's technically cheating because you need to be somewhere that your assassin is capable of getting you. If you want to drop out, please just come back before the gathering and hand in your target. We'll pass it on to whoever got you, and the world will be our oyster.

No prizes or anything, just entirely for the lulz. If you see this and want to play, please bring a bandana or scarf or something for yourself.

Sora

I not too long ago got into Hetalia and I am totally addicted. As for a cosplay for this gathering, I think I'll either be doing Italia or Chibitalia. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

Cheesecakecat

I think I'm probably doing a Lithuania cosplay this year. :)