Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

Cosplay Cyborg

@KyraEnsui; Sunday at noon is pretty good as far as my schedule is concerned. So far the only two gatherings besides this I'm attending are the YuGiOh and Vocaloid gatherings, but they have yet to choose their times and dates, as I recall. I also have a busy night on Friday.

Which reminds me--

@Everyone; I applied to host a Hetalia panel yesterday (we're asking for the 7pm - 9pm slot on Friday) and I'm actually looking for some ore people who would like to help out, especially in terms of cosplayers and other participants. The theme is the Hetalia Olympics, and I've actually got some cool stuff in mind for activities. If anybody is interested, feel free to send me an IM. My contact info should be in my profile here and on cosplay.com. If not, go ahead and send me a PM. :3

- Cy

heeroyuy135

Gwydion

Waffelhaus

I'll be there as Prussia. Panzer!Prussia, to be exact. ;U

Sunday at noon is... okay, I suppose? Though the Kuroshitsuji gathering is at 4pm...
That's cutting it a bit close. .__.;
Planned Cosplay:
> Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia) - Axis Powers Hetalia
> Kapitän Gilbertine Beilschmidt (fem!Prussia) - Steampunk Hetalia
> Ronald Knox - Kuroshitsuji
> Rip Van Winkle - Hellsing
> Izaya Orihara - Durarara!! (Tentative)

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Waffelhaus on February 23, 2010, 03:15:39 AM

Sunday at noon is... okay, I suppose? Though the Kuroshitsuji gathering is at 4pm...

You would fine since it is now a set date and time since I am going to attend the Kuroshitsuji gathering too.

Everyone, it is SET! No changing here on date and time! However, we are coincide with Naruto gathering too so we have a huge amount of people gathering around for Sunday noon alone! Let us make ours loud and clear like last year!

Waffelhaus

Ah. Okay then. Guess I'll see you at both gatherings~! =w=b
Planned Cosplay:
> Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia) - Axis Powers Hetalia
> Kapitän Gilbertine Beilschmidt (fem!Prussia) - Steampunk Hetalia
> Ronald Knox - Kuroshitsuji
> Rip Van Winkle - Hellsing
> Izaya Orihara - Durarara!! (Tentative)

Sora

Sunday at noon...the problem is that I'm doing both Sasuke and a Hetalia person...*drops head*
"Don't give me any orders."

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Unfortunately, I'm not going as any Hetalia characters. D:
But I'll definitely be there (taking pics) with my friend, who will be attending as Ukraine :3

I don't know if she has an account for the forums,
but I'll be sure to tell her this. xD

Ima hunt down Russia....
.... C:

Sandwich

I'll be going as Ukraine, so I'll definitely be at the hetalia gathering :D

Hakoshi

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 26, 2010, 01:11:04 PM
Quote from: Waffelhaus on February 23, 2010, 03:15:39 AM

You would fine since it is now a set date and time since I am going to attend the Kuroshitsuji gathering too.

Everyone, it is SET! No changing here on date and time! However, we are coincide with Naruto gathering too so we have a huge amount of people gathering around for Sunday noon alone! Let us make ours loud and clear like last year!

I second that. As a fellow America I will be loud and proud and show those ninjas that the hero along with his fellow allies will triumph over the other gathering down the way. xDDD

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Quote from: Sandwich on March 02, 2010, 08:22:45 PM
I'll be going as Ukraine, so I'll definitely be at the hetalia gathering :D

Yeah! I'll be there with her...
as the picture-taking people :'D

Sora

I have two friends who are doing Greece and Germany respectively.
"Don't give me any orders."

Somebody

Hello all!

Forgive me for being a newb to the world of Forums and Cosplay Gatherings. I did take the time to read all the pages here, and it sounds like the cosplay gathering for Hetalia is at Noon on Sunday this year? Are we supposed to sign up or just show up? I've never participated in one, but am dying to come as China!

Anything else in the ways of advice/instructions that I should know? Thanks!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Foxberry

If I can get my BDU top and my boyfriend's wig, I should be attending as Germany and my boyfriend as Italy. ^^ Hope to see you all there~

otaku_madness

I think Music Fest is on Sunday and I'm definitely going to see LM.C. :\

If it is later in the day or I am wrong, I'll be going as War of Austrian Succession!Prussia. :3

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Somebody on March 08, 2010, 09:47:21 PM
Hello all!

Forgive me for being a newb to the world of Forums and Cosplay Gatherings. I did take the time to read all the pages here, and it sounds like the cosplay gathering for Hetalia is at Noon on Sunday this year? Are we supposed to sign up or just show up? I've never participated in one, but am dying to come as China!

Anything else in the ways of advice/instructions that I should know? Thanks!

Just show up. I'm the only one who has to sign in for the gathering since I'm the organizer, but beside that, it is just showing up and joining the craziness that we have in store for the fun!

Quote from: otaku_madness on March 11, 2010, 07:36:39 PM

If it is later in the day or I am wrong, I'll be going as War of Austrian Succession!Prussia. :3

This is at 12pm (noon) so you will have time to see MusicFest because I believe it is in the later afternoon to evening. Not sure yet.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 12, 2010, 09:24:28 PM

This is at 12pm (noon) so you will have time to see MusicFest because I believe it is in the later afternoon to evening. Not sure yet.
Unless some funky time switch happens, it should around 5-6pm on Sunday

otaku_madness

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 12, 2010, 11:05:09 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 12, 2010, 09:24:28 PM

Unless some funky time switch happens, it should around 5-6pm on Sunday

Ah~ That's good! Then I'm definitely going as Prussia then. ;D

Dames

Going as Austria again this year~ Might bring an electric piano again if I can, aha.
Fanime 2012

Mami Tomoe [Madoka]
Gakupo [Vocaloid (Madness of Duke Venomania)]
Vincent Nightray [Pandora Hearts]
Snake [Kuroshitsuji (Phantomhive servant)]
Amakusa Juuza [Umineko]

zaxwing

I'll be going as Hong Kong this year~~~~ and I'll be at the hetalia gathering too ;D