Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

Somebody

Aiyaah! So many Chinas! xD This will be crazy but totally fun. I think the Chinas may end up having to fight over Russia's. xD :3
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

CroutonicSarcasm

lol~ There will always be more Russias than anything-- Russia is too popular to not have three million of. I went to a very small local con about two weeks ago, and keep in mind that where I live, there has never EVER been a con, and there were three Russias. -laughs-
Friday: Secret Cosplay
Saturday: Freud -- Afterschool Charisma
Sunday: Prussia -- Hetalia

Somebody

Quote from: CroutonicSarcasm on May 20, 2010, 07:02:28 AM
lol~ There will always be more Russias than anything-- Russia is too popular to not have three million of. I went to a very small local con about two weeks ago, and keep in mind that where I live, there has never EVER been a con, and there were three Russias. -laughs-
Oh wow! Well that gives me high hopes. :D
Cosplay 2013

Kites-kun

Quote from: Somebody on May 20, 2010, 03:49:57 PM
Quote from: CroutonicSarcasm on May 20, 2010, 07:02:28 AM
Oh wow! Well that gives me high hopes. :D
Because EVERYONE ants to be Mother Russia!

HetaliaK

I agree; definitely a lot of Russia's...but look how many HEROES there are~ there's like, 10. o w o
"We stand above the crowd..."

maitosis

Oh, actually, my friend decided to go with me as Sealand.

Hope to see you guys there~!

Brenana

Hello!
Will there be a gathering/cosplay showing only on Sunday?
If there is one on Saturday, that would be awesome. If not, a time could be set up. I'll be cosplaying England  ^^

TobiMokuba

changes to be made I will be going as Young France and our America is now going to be Steampunk America

CroutonicSarcasm

Quote from: HetaliaK on May 20, 2010, 05:40:30 PM
I agree; definitely a lot of Russia's...but look how many HEROES there are~ there's like, 10. o w o
Haha~ I'm not sure if I should be glad I'm not going as America on Sunday or saddened that I won't be able to hang out with my "twins." XD At least my China cosplay is vaguely unique and not the usual thing everybody sees. LOL I'll feel a LITTLE unique.

Erzebet

Our denmark and china aren't cosplaying anymore, and Liech japan and America can't go. Crazy how things change last minute, huh? I'm sorry if that, er, caused any trouble.

unifrog

Coming as Poland with a Canada, Russia, Hungary and chibi!Hungary !!! Really looking forward to it!

Yuki Valentine

I'll be going as North Italy with my friend, Celia (LastExile) going as South Italy.  ^.^
Please check out my 8tracks account and add me!
http://8tracks.com/yuki_valentine

My YouTube account- http://www.youtube.com/user/xYukiValentine

PLEASE PLAY AND DONATE!!!

freerice.com and freepoverty.com

HetaliaK

HAS EVERYONE HEARD?!!? OFFICIAL HETALIA GATHERING SUNDAY AT 6~ *w*
"We stand above the crowd..."

Somebody

Quote from: HetaliaK on May 22, 2010, 06:14:56 PM
Wait, what? Ummm isn't it at noon???!
Cosplay 2013

CroutonicSarcasm

Sadly enough, it turns out that I cannot go to the gathering. D: I have to leave early on Sunday morning. T_T

Shinigamiyoko

Eeeek... If it's then, I can't go, since I need to leave Sunday afternoon... T_T
Oh well. Hope everyone has fun, regardless!!!
I'll still probably be wandering around in China military cosplay though, for Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully I will be able to be a little OOC and fangirl over a few of you during the duration of the con =3

Somebody

Quote from: Shinigamiyoko on May 22, 2010, 08:24:23 PM

Eeeek... If it's then, I can't go, since I need to leave Sunday afternoon... T_T
Oh well. Hope everyone has fun, regardless!!!
I'll still probably be wandering around in China military cosplay though, for Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully I will be able to be a little OOC and fangirl over a few of you during the duration of the con =3

I'm pretty sure it's still at noon-Nobody said anything to B about it being changed I dont' think. Looks like it was just an error
Cosplay 2013

Fumei

Eee! I think I'll go as Chibitalia and my boyfriend is coming as Germany for the gathering!

I may be walking around as Taiwan or fem!casual America other days though!

LiL Moon

If I can finish my cosplay in time, I'll be Chibi Italia and my friend will be there as Taiwan.

senritsu

i cant brain who has black hair so as a last minute effort i'm going as the Ottoman empire turkey and my boyfriend will be modern turkey

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.