- Princess Celestia (MLP)
- Rainbow Dash (MLP)
- Alice Human Sacrifice Rin (Vocaloid)
- Police Panty (PSG)
- Kise Ryouta (KnB)
- Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
- Alibaba (Magi)

fancifulthoughts

Aw man, it was awesome! I (Russia) had to take so much shit from the 23593845 Americas, you have no idea... But payback came when we did the Cold War shoot. All the Russias pwned! >D
Morning was mocking us, blood hit the sky;I was just happy, my manic and I...
Cosplay 2010:
- Hetalia: Russia. 100% sure.

Ksiezniczka

Quote from: Lunarasea on May 30, 2010, 07:41:11 PM
RAWR!!! Hella wish I was there, I only went Saturday. D;

HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT!?!?!?

IT WAS AMAZING.
Even if most of the Polands and Liets missed the LietPol groupshot in front... cos we were in the back taking much more interesting photos when we found out someone brought a chain-leash and fuzzy handcuffs. 

I have no idea where everyone else's photos are but I posted all mine on dA and Livejournal...

HERE HAVE MY LJ ENTRY WITH SOME PHOTOS I GOT BEFORE MY CAMARA DIED - http://ksiezniczka11.livejournal.com/40942.html

morgaine

I'll be posting my pics too!  I LOVED the Hungary group shot!  And a lot of people from the gathering also went to the B&W ball.  Anyone have pics??
Fanime 2019
TBD

Somebody

Ha ha yeah I saw a lot of formal Hetalia cosplays at the B&W ball and I was so jealous! I must cosplay a formal China there next year if I can.  ;D I didn't take many photos but I"ll be posting them up on DA, I really hope to see the other pictures!

All in all however, the Hetalia gathering was THE most fun part of my weekend. It was very worth the sunburn I received, although the heat was a killer and a bummer. I'm not even sure anyone can see me in the group Hetalia pic and I wish  there'd been a little more room but oh well. Hope everyone else had fun and if I come back to Fanime next year like I intend, I will DEFINTELY be back.

Thanks so much KyraEnsui for organizing!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

palpitation

Sweden, Norway and Iceland all love you, Sebastian, that is, Kyra~ Thanks! :D
Axis Powers HETALIA ; America/Alfred
BACCANO! ; Maiza Avaro
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Gohan
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Goten (Teen)
Katekyo Hitman REBORN! ; TYL!Lambo
Kuroshitsuji ; Grell Sutcliffe
Oofuri ; Hanai
The World Ends With You ; Hanekoma Sanae

Sora

I gotta go to the whole one next year...since I missed the first couple of minutes...
"Don't give me any orders."

Rukazu3

@KyraEnsui, yeah i was that Austria.  the canada is one of my buddies as well.  i originally said i'd be japan, but i decided to switch at the last minute.  its funny because both of us are from So Cal, yet we ended up running and directing this gathering in Nor Cal, oh well, glad to be of service.  We were wondering where the person who organized it was and when noon hit, i thought, 'ah screw waiting around for the original organizer, i'll take over' but yeah i was practically baking in my coat, plus my voice was all raspy from the day before, but a cosplayer has to endure hardships for the rest of the fans yes?

HetaliaK

My first Hetalia gathering was SO AWESOME~

After this con, I'm loving Prussia even more than I did before...plus, he claimed my vital regions so I can't call myself, "Free from Prussia" anymore >w>

I'm posting pics from the gathering and the con on my DA:
http://chees3yluv.deviantart.com/

Pedo!Prussia forever <33
"We stand above the crowd..."

Somebody

Quote from: HetaliaK on June 02, 2010, 02:08:02 PM
My first Hetalia gathering was SO AWESOME~

After this con, I'm loving Prussia even more than I did before...plus, he claimed my vital regions so I can't call myself, "Free from Prussia" anymore >w>

I'm posting pics from the gathering and the con on my DA:
http://chees3yluv.deviantart.com/

Pedo!Prussia forever <33

Happy tears! Thanks for putting these up I didn't get hardly any pictures! :)
Cosplay 2013

Rukazu3

i also am posting pictures of fanime and the gathering on deviantart here:

http://theemperorofshadows.deviantart.com/

ice queen

It was great seeing a lot of people show up from APH. I wish I could of joined. I hope there's another gathering! 2011 I'm going to dress up as China =D
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

morgaine

@ice queen:  Planning early!  I like it! 
Fanime 2019
TBD

ice queen

@Kannazuki: Of course! Earlier one gets a costume done the better! So it case a costume malfunction happens early it can be fixed before the con. Plus I was hoping to find others to do it with as well...thus hoping a gathering happens again for 2011 ;.;
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-

Somebody

@ice queen: I'm sure a gathering will happen, with an estimated 150 people showing up this year there's bound to be more next year seeing as how the dub is coming out before then. If nothing else I'm sure someone will step up to the plate if this year's organizer can't put it together. We all just love Hetalia that much  ;D
Cosplay 2013

KyraEnsui

Do not worry. It will be back again next year. From what I viewed this year's gathering, there are some improvements to be made like groups shots. Location was perfect for the huge size and shade. More ironing out, but overall, this gathering was great!

Thank you all for making it happen!

Somebody

Quote from: KyraEnsui on June 04, 2010, 10:02:10 AM
Do not worry. It will be back again next year. From what I viewed this year's gathering, there are some improvements to be made like groups shots. Location was perfect for the huge size and shade. More ironing out, but overall, this gathering was great!

Thank you all for making it happen!

Hooray! It might be better if we have a list made on the forum before the gathering yes, (although did I miss it and there already was one?) I guess next time I'll have to fight my way into the shade because I was dying of heat! Thanks again Kyra, the gathering was certainly one of the best times I had at Fanime all weekend and I can't wait to do it again!  ;D
Cosplay 2013

morgaine

@Kyra:  Maybe we could have it at a later/earlier time, so it's not so hot?  I think everyone except the Seychelles cosplayers were burning in their outfits x_____X
Fanime 2019
TBD

Alyxiane

Quote from: ice queen on June 04, 2010, 09:33:24 AM
@Kannazuki: Of course! Earlier one gets a costume done the better! So it case a costume malfunction happens early it can be fixed before the con. Plus I was hoping to find others to do it with as well...thus hoping a gathering happens again for 2011 ;.;

Count me in! I *just* got into Hetalia this week but I was only at Fanime for Friday and Saturday though so I would've missed the gathering regardless if I was interested in by then or not. >.>;; But I would be glad to get a cosplay ready for next year's possible gathering! (I'm even getting my non-cosplayer bf actually be one from the Asian family since I'll be Taiwan. x] )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ice queen

@alyxiane: haha funny since I'll be China this coming year. perhaps we can hook up for a picture then since taiwan has an odd relationship with china.
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-