Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

marisuga

Will be there as Italy <3

I just suggest that we try to make it as non-conflicting with other gatherings as possible!

Shokora

Acostory:
   Lol, well, I did go to Fanime last year....so I have an account!  And between you and several of my friends, I have a bunch of people who'd like to see me come to Fanime 2011.  So....I'm going to plan on going and hope that work doesn't thwart me!  Thanks for the support regarding Cos.com.  If I can just have the blessing of the person actually running the shoot (and this thread), I'll do it.  And since I suspect a large portion of people on this thread are ALSO on Cos.com, it may be easiest if everyone from here pops in on Cos.com to help me make the list of which countries will be represented. ;D

Shokora

*glares at the inactivity of this thread*  Not a good idea to wait this long.....many other gatherings are ALREADY planning their photoshoot times and getting prepared to submit them (Jan 1st, I believe).  As big as Hetalia is, we better get on the ball. I'm going to start a liaision thread on cos.com so Hetalia cosplayers who are on cos.com but NOT on the Fanime forums will know what's going on.

Angelx624

Oh, I'm DEFINITELY going!! ^^ I've become a major Hetalia nut since after Fanime. >w<"

Will be going as France!! ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Shokora

I have now started a thread on cosplay.com.  If you are on this thread AND cosplay.com, please pop in on the cosplay.com thread and let me know that you're coming!  (Some of you already have. Danke!)

LastExile

Chaye

Quote from: Shokora on November 28, 2010, 03:24:37 PM
*glares at the inactivity of this thread*  Not a good idea to wait this long.....many other gatherings are ALREADY planning their photoshoot times and getting prepared to submit them (Jan 1st, I believe).  As big as Hetalia is, we better get on the ball. I'm going to start a liaision thread on cos.com so Hetalia cosplayers who are on cos.com but NOT on the Fanime forums will know what's going on.

I noticed that too x.x It makes me worried D:
Quote from: Kyriea on November 19, 2010, 06:59:22 PM
I'm traveling all the way from Colorado to be at Fanime as Belarus! <3 My Poland is dragging me and her Liet there, so mwahahahaha!

Better watch out Brother! >3 Kolkokolkolkol...

D:

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

Somebody

IT'S OKEY THIS THREAD IS AMERICAN!

Has anyone seen this (newer translated?) strip? It seems to be starting a following meme...
Nevertheless I do wonder about the activity of the thread... Guess it's still too early for many to tell if they can come or not.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Tattooed Fujoshi

I plan on making my Hetalia debut as Prussia....my friend will be Italy.

yuixmisora

I am pretty sure I will be Japan from Aph. I might do a mafia version with my friend but I might do Japan's regular clothes.^^

Avairrianna

Does anyone ever cosplay the Archduchess of Austria?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Shokora

I would LOVE to see someone do the Archduchess!!!!  I would totally cosplay her, if I had more time and $$$$.  Just a reminder to everyone...we have a thread on cosplay.com, please check in there too, so we have a fairly accurate idea of how many people we have coming to the shoot!  Also, has there been any progress on deciding WHAT TIME we're having our shoot?

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=226741

Chaye

@Shorka: uhm... I'm kinda of surprised that kind of thing isn't being done on here... so basically the one on coscom is the main one?

AX Staff
o(≧∀≦)o

ICosplayNeji

Time-wise I vote for around 10:30 AM.

Somebody

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 14, 2010, 05:16:53 PM
Time-wise I vote for around 10:30 AM.

Honestly, I'm cool with a time around this.
Not so early that there isn't enough time to get in costume, but not right at noon or 1 when the heat is at its max and slowly melting away the cosplayers in the thickest and/or warmest costumes.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Poof-Aro

Just bought my Italian Flag. I will be there as North Italy. ^^ I just need the cosplay and a little white flag.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

Shokora

Quote from: Chaye on December 13, 2010, 05:28:57 PM
@Shorka: uhm... I'm kinda of surprised that kind of thing isn't being done on here... so basically the one on coscom is the main one?

TECHNICALLY, this is *supposed* to be the main thread......but I haven't seen the person in charge of this thread post anything recently or even get a list up of who's all coming.  I started one on coscom to try to get a feel of how many people are coming and what cosplays they are doing....and it's turning out to be way more active than this thread.  I'm good with 10:30am as well.  Plently of light, early enough in the day as to not be too hot, but also early enough that if anyone wants to do something else in the afternoon, they have time to change.  Danke Shön to those of you that are giving their opinions on a time!!!

Chaye

Quote from: Shokora on December 20, 2010, 06:55:44 PM
Quote from: Chaye on December 13, 2010, 05:28:57 PM

TECHNICALLY, this is *supposed* to be the main thread......but I haven't seen the person in charge of this thread post anything recently or even get a list up of who's all coming.  I started one on coscom to try to get a feel of how many people are coming and what cosplays they are doing....and it's turning out to be way more active than this thread.  I'm good with 10:30am as well.  Plently of light, early enough in the day as to not be too hot, but also early enough that if anyone wants to do something else in the afternoon, they have time to change.  Danke Shön to those of you that are giving their opinions on a time!!!

mm good idea. it's kinda a relief to see that someone is working on the gathering :3

AX Staff
o(≧∀≦)o

Tattooed Fujoshi

I don't have an account on cosplay.com....does it matter if I do or should I go ahead and make one so I can post to it?

Also, I'm not enturely sure which version of Prussia I'll be doing, but if I can't get it together by the time the con rolls around, I might do Prussia in plain clothes.

Shokora

Tattooed Fujoshi, no...you don't need to get a cosplay.com account just to sign up.  Since you've told me you don't have one, I'll just add your name to the list and that you'll be coming as some version of Prussia :-)  Danke!