Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

Shokora

Quote from: Charis on January 20, 2011, 09:27:23 AM
Quote from: BSaphire on January 20, 2011, 09:18:57 AM
Hey there Hetalia cospeeps! Just a couple of FYI things before you send in your Submission pm.
Bleach is currently looking at 11 pm on Sunday for FiF CE HS They are a long standing 60+ gathering and will have first choice.

I think the hope was that with Bleach moving to 11:30 am, there would be no time conflict between that and a 10:30 am Hetalia gathering, since the one would probably be winding down (at least as an official gathering) about the time the second kicked off.  Please let us know if that's not the case, B! <3

(And hello, Fanime thread, I thought I might as well show up over here too~  Hungary reporting in!  *clings to Shokora*)

Danke, Hungary!!!!  I will be looking to you to help keep the troops in line!! >:(       ;D

kagome437

Quote from: Shokora on January 19, 2011, 05:48:41 PM
Quote from: kagome437 on January 19, 2011, 05:31:01 PM
If this is on any day prior to sunday you will also have me and my friend we are doing nyotalia denmark and germany ^^

Kagome437:  well, at the moment, the consensus is to have this main gathering on Sunday at 10:30am.  However, I know there is another gathering meeting on Friday (I posted the link to them up above).  I'd love to have you both at the main shoot, but I totally understand!  My friends and I dub Fanime as "Too-much-to-wear-Con"....we have so many photoshoots and cosplay changes to do each day, that we run a tight schedule. :D

i'm glade you understand. me and my freinds will try our best. we'll probably be wandering around on saterday as nyotalia characters, so far canada, denmark, and germany. so if you see us come say hi. i'll be running a tight schedule but the rest of my group wont but my canada will still be there on sunday, so i'll send her in me and my friends place.

Shokora

Quote from: KyraEnsui on January 10, 2011, 02:22:48 AM
I apologize for neglecting this thread. Please decide on the date and time and I will definitely update the first post with up to date. I've been busy and out of it for so long. Thank you.

KyraEnsui,  I think the consensus is 10:30am on Sunday.  Yukari from the Bleach group is trying to shift their gathering to 11:30am so we don't conflict.  I don't think we can go any earlier than 10:30am on Sunday since most people will be up late due to the Masq. the night before (assuming Fanime sticks to the same schedule as last year).  I also know that the Kuroshitsuji shoot and Afternoon Tea are also supposed to be on Sunday, so there will be some Hetalia cosplayers tied up in that...so a later shoot will be problematic.  If we go too late on Sunday, we run into the Black and White Ball.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Shokora on January 20, 2011, 07:16:10 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on January 10, 2011, 02:22:48 AM
I apologize for neglecting this thread. Please decide on the date and time and I will definitely update the first post with up to date. I've been busy and out of it for so long. Thank you.

KyraEnsui,  I think the consensus is 10:30am on Sunday.  Yukari from the Bleach group is trying to shift their gathering to 11:30am so we don't conflict.  I don't think we can go any earlier than 10:30am on Sunday since most people will be up late due to the Masq. the night before (assuming Fanime sticks to the same schedule as last year).  I also know that the Kuroshitsuji shoot and Afternoon Tea are also supposed to be on Sunday, so there will be some Hetalia cosplayers tied up in that...so a later shoot will be problematic.  If we go too late on Sunday, we run into the Black and White Ball.

Thank you very much for the message! I will update it now.

Shokora

Vielen Danke!!!  Let me know when things are finalized so I can go make the announcement on the Cosplay.com thread.

KyraEnsui

I updated the first post with the date and time. I am going to try and compile the names by end of February. Hopefully, I can get it done, but I will try to post up Cosplay.com thread on first post too. Do you have the link for it?

Charis

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=226741

^_^

(PS, has the time been officially submitted to B yet?  I'm asking mostly so I can start ironing out my own plans -- yes, this Hungary is OCD enough to possibly be Germany ...)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Charis on February 01, 2011, 01:09:14 PM

^_^

(PS, has the time been officially submitted to B yet?  I'm asking mostly so I can start ironing out my own plans -- yes, this Hungary is OCD enough to possibly be Germany ...)

Got it. I just PM'd B a moment ago about the time slot since we get first dips on the times since we were a huge group from last year. Thank you for reminding me. *bows*

Shokora

Quote from: Charis on February 01, 2011, 01:09:14 PM

^_^

(PS, has the time been officially submitted to B yet?  I'm asking mostly so I can start ironing out my own plans -- yes, this Hungary is OCD enough to possibly be Germany ...)

And that is WHY we work so well together, Hungary-san!!!!!! ;)

Shokora

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 01, 2011, 12:46:52 PM
I updated the first post with the date and time. I am going to try and compile the names by end of February. Hopefully, I can get it done, but I will try to post up Cosplay.com thread on first post too. Do you have the link for it?

If you look a couple posts back, I have begun to compile the names for you.  That list is 100% complete so far for everyon on cos.com, but it is missing some people from this forum....will work on that now.  Should make your life infinately easier.  Will post a note to let you know when I've finished.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Shokora on February 01, 2011, 02:55:53 PM

If you look a couple posts back, I have begun to compile the names for you.  That list is 100% complete so far for everyon on cos.com, but it is missing some people from this forum....will work on that now.  Should make your life infinately easier.  Will post a note to let you know when I've finished.

*bows* Thank you so much for doing this!

Shokora

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 01, 2011, 03:06:46 PM
Quote from: Shokora on February 01, 2011, 02:55:53 PM

If you look a couple posts back, I have begun to compile the names for you.  That list is 100% complete so far for everyon on cos.com, but it is missing some people from this forum....will work on that now.  Should make your life infinately easier.  Will post a note to let you know when I've finished.
*bows* Thank you so much for doing this!

No problem!!!  Germany has the situation under control!  *Salutes in an appropriate manner*

Shokora

Gang,

It looks like we are now set for 10:30am on Sunday!!!  Vielen Danke, KyraEnsui!!!!  I will announce this on our sister thread on cos.com.

Shokora

Quote from: chococookies_ld on September 11, 2010, 11:18:24 PM
Yay~
I went to the gathering this year -(it was unbearably hot in my black/purple Eva-Beatrice cosplay)
Well, this year I actually have a Hetalia cosplay group
I will be China aru~
My friends plan to probably go as:
Greece/Prussia
Japan/Austria
France/Germany (?)
England/ Mexico OC
Ukraine/America
Philippines OC
Vietnam
Taiwan
and maybe an Italy

...though I doubt some of them will stick with the idea throughout the year....

Also! We are planning for a special mini-event this year! Yet, we have the general idea of what we want to do, but we are working out this and that so it  isn't set in stone yet

Plus, a plus for some highschoolers in San Jose (including me)
Because we have schedule changes there is a high probability Fanime will start right after school ends this year! So if all goes well, my group will  be present most of the time this year at Fanime 2011!

chococookies, I'd like to know if you have an idea yet of how many people from your group are still planning on making it to our gathering.  I'm just trying to get a head count here!  Danke!

Shokora

KyraEnsui,

Here is the current, up-to-date list of all people from both this thread and cosplay.com.  With that said....if someone does not see their name on the list, this is either because I somehow missed you...or you posted on this thread before mid-July and I'm not sure if you're still committed.  Please speak up!!!!!

Axis Powers:
North Italy - Axelai (Sailor Uniform), Axelai's friend, Shyloh, Marisuga, Tattooed Fujoshi's friend
Germany - Shokora (WWI)
Japan - Axelai's friend, yuixmisora

Allied Forces:
USA - fwuffyxbunny's friend (fem!), Hitomi-chan99 (cowboy)
England-
France - Dillion, Angelx624 (Aust. Succ.), Hyuu-Fai (Children's Day)
China - ElvenArcher, fwuffyxbunny (fem!), Somebody, chococookies
Russia - ice queen

Europe:
Austria - tsukie (Hapsburg), DerangedGenius
Belarus – JewishCosplayer, Saturnchan
Belgium- XxMysticRosexX, Tristian
Bulgaria-
Greece - Chaye's friend
Hungary - In Cadmium, myalchod aka Charis (Chibitalia-era), Saturnchan's friend
Liechtenstein- Deadlywings (Swiss Uniform), unifrog (calendar outfit), Somebody's friend
Luxembourg-
Monaco-
Netherlands- acostory
Poland-
South Italy - XMilesxFeebieX, LastExile
Spain - CosplayerJJ
Switzerland- Axelai's friend, Yuu
Ukraine- Megan

Nordic:
Denmark - Rcsi1
Finland - Eerie Butterfly, Waffle-lover26's friend
Iceland – Waffle-lover26
Norway -
Sweden - Eerie Butterfly's friend

Baltic:
Lithuania – Raemien, livi-chan
Latvia -
Estonia-

Asia:
Hong Kong-
Taiwan- AR710
South Korea-
Vietnam-
Philippines - Eerie Butterfly's friend, HeeroYuy135, Ryusan
Thailand-

Americas:
Canada - nicorru, Dylan
Cuba- Spica_PI_16
Mexico -

Others:
Australia- TheDomoDino
Chibitalia-
Egypt- demetria656
Germania-
Holy Roman Empire-
Ireland- Kagome437's friend
Prussia - Tattoed Fujosh, TheMusician (Aust. Succ.)
Roman Empire-
Scotland- Kagome437's friend
Sealand- XxGDragonnX
Seychelles - MelonSmasher (uniform), xneverconformx (17th Cent. gown)
Turkey-
Wy- maomaotan
Joan of Arc- Sunnystars
Catherine the Great- Chaye

MelonSmasher

I'm most likely going to be Seychelles (Uniform)

...Either that or Taiwan.

-Melons

DerangedGenius

ice queen

2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Shokora

Updated the list!!!!  For anyone who is deciding between cosplays, I've just put you down as one of your choices...so if you wind up doing a different country, just let me know!!!

ice queen

me being the only russia? o.O just doesn't seem right *shifty eyes*
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete