Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

BSaphire

With Cosplay Spectacular & Black And White Ball both on Sunday, do you want to stick with your original Submission info. Please PM me with any changes or if you wish to stay as listed.
Thank You
B

*edit* I also took a copy of your list on page 15 and updated the first post.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Shokora

Quote from: BSaphire on February 16, 2011, 09:40:43 AM
With Cosplay Spectacular & Black And White Ball both on Sunday, do you want to stick with your original Submission info. Please PM me with any changes or if you wish to stay as listed.
Thank You
B

Thank you, BSaphire!!!!  That will make the list so much easier to find!!!!  Okay troops, is Sunday morning at 10:30 still okay with you all?  It still works fine for me.  I have plenty of time to change into my Masquerade cosplay after our shoot.

Chaye

Quote from: Shokora on February 16, 2011, 05:00:27 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on February 16, 2011, 09:40:43 AM
Thank You
B

Thank you, BSaphire!!!!  That will make the list so much easier to find!!!!  Okay troops, is Sunday morning at 10:30 still okay with you all?  It still works fine for me.  I have plenty of time to change into my Masquerade cosplay after our shoot.

It's perfect for me and my friends we're going to the B&W ball in our Hetalia stuff!

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

ice queen

Should be all good still. As far as I know the only other thing I'll have to do is be a rover if I get in. That would be fun policing Fanime as everybody's fave psycho.
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

kagome437

correction, my friend is going as ireland and my other is going as scotland. so the friend who was orignally canada is ireland and the other one that orignally couldnt stay is staying and being scotland.

BSaphire

I'm going to move Hetalia to the confirmed as listed section. If something comes up let me know asap.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Shokora

Quote from: BSaphire on February 18, 2011, 09:51:15 AM
I'm going to move Hetalia to the confirmed as listed section. If something comes up let me know asap.

Squidges
B

Thanks B!!!  Yeah, it sounds like our original time will still work just fine for us!

Shokora

Quote from: kagome437 on February 18, 2011, 08:52:47 AM
correction, my friend is going as ireland and my other is going as scotland. so the friend who was orignally canada is ireland and the other one that orignally couldnt stay is staying and being scotland.

I've adjusted the list on page 15, but I don't have the ability to modify the list on page 1.  But don't worry, it will all get adjusted eventually :-)

KyraEnsui

Adjusted. ^^; I apologize for my inconvenience for everyone who was waiting for the updates for the gathering. *bows*

Shokora

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 21, 2011, 08:25:27 PM
Adjusted. ^^; I apologize for my inconvenience for everyone who was waiting for the updates for the gathering. *bows*

Lol, no worries KyraEnsui, no one was waiting very long and I knew you'd update it eventually!  Not a big deal!

unifrog

I'll probably be there as America (unifrom) or Liehtenstein (calendar page outfit)

Shokora

Quote from: unifrog on February 22, 2011, 02:21:18 PM
I'll probably be there as America (unifrom) or Liehtenstein (calendar page outfit)

Okay, how about I put you as Liechtenstein for now, and if you decide to do America instead, just let me know!

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Shokora on February 14, 2011, 05:48:19 PM
Quote from: AnimefanJJ on February 13, 2011, 11:47:10 PM
Have no fear Spain is here. I will be attending as Spain, in his uniform, I might have my parade flag pole and 3ft x 5ft flag too, I hope.

Are you CosplayerJJ from cosplay.com?  I just want to make sure before I add you....don't want to add 2 Spains if there's only one ;-)
I am CosplayerJJ from cosplay.com
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Shokora

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on February 22, 2011, 10:03:01 PM
Quote from: AnimefanJJ on February 13, 2011, 11:47:10 PM
Have no fear Spain is here. I will be attending as Spain, in his uniform, I might have my parade flag pole and 3ft x 5ft flag too, I hope.

Are you CosplayerJJ from cosplay.com?  I just want to make sure before I add you....don't want to add 2 Spains if there's only one ;-)
I am CosplayerJJ from cosplay.com

Awesome!  I just put you down (on the list on page 15, and KyraEnsui will get you on page one), though you're listed as CosplayerJJ.  Yay for the lone Spain cosplayer?!

ice queen

Awesome!  I just put you down (on the list on page 15, and KyraEnsui will get you on page one), though you're listed as CosplayerJJ.  Yay for the lone Spain cosplayer?!

It's ok, like everyone else he too will become one with Russia. Then he will no longer be lonely.  ;D
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-

JewishCosplayer

Quote from: ice queen on February 23, 2011, 04:29:29 PM

It's ok, like everyone else he too will become one with Russia. Then he will no longer be lonely.  ;D

R-Russia -rape face- xD

unifrog

Quote from: Shokora on February 22, 2011, 03:50:23 PM

Okay, how about I put you as Liechtenstein for now, and if you decide to do America instead, just let me know!

It really all depends on if I'm able to finish my Liecht cosplay in time, and what my friends are going as.

Shokora

Quote from: unifrog on February 24, 2011, 10:28:41 AM
Quote from: Shokora on February 22, 2011, 03:50:23 PM

It really all depends on if I'm able to finish my Liecht cosplay in time, and what my friends are going as.

No problem, just give me an update when you know for sure.  ;D

ice queen

Quote from: JewishCosplayer on February 23, 2011, 11:30:23 PM
Quote from: ice queen on February 23, 2011, 04:29:29 PM

R-Russia -rape face- xD

aaahhh go away! *flees*
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-

xneverconformx

Hey, I'll be coming down all the way from Ottawa, Canada for this years Fanime with my cosplay partner (Hyuu_Fai). We can't wait to see all the fun Cali Hetalia cosplayers and will be joining this gathering/shoot as France and Seychelles. Hyuu will be in Children's Day France, and I will be in a 17th Century gown designed and based off France's outfit (Colours, material, style ect.) to match <3 Can't wait~!!! <3
~Greetings from the Great White North~
Fanime 2011:
Cait Sith- FFVII
Yoko- Gurren Lagann
Seychelles- Hetalia
Meg- Burst Angel
Vanille - FFXIII
http://xneverconformx.deviantart.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/XneverconformX?feature=mhum