Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

Shokora

Quote from: xneverconformx on February 25, 2011, 06:48:25 AM
Hey, I'll be coming down all the way from Ottawa, Canada for this years Fanime with my cosplay partner (Hyuu_Fai). We can't wait to see all the fun Cali Hetalia cosplayers and will be joining this gathering/shoot as France and Seychelles. Hyuu will be in Children's Day France, and I will be in a 17th Century gown designed and based off France's outfit (Colours, material, style ect.) to match <3 Can't wait~!!! <3

Sounds awesome!!!!  I look forward to seeing you both!  I've added you to the list on page 15 of this thread as well as the list on cosplay.com, but it will be up to KyraEnsui to add you to the list on page 1 of this thread.

Yuu

I swore I would not 'get dragged into this'. I swore it.
...I'll be there as Switzerland. -_-

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Shokora

Quote from: Yuu on February 28, 2011, 12:45:21 AM

Yuu, I think I said something similiar when I first saw Hetalia cosplayers...and then I checked out the series......and the rest is history.  Quite literally, ha haa!!!  I've added you to the page 15 list and to the cosplay.com list.  Vielen Danke!

cupcakess

awww poop! I'm doing Taiwan on Friday D8

Shokora

Quote from: cupcakess on March 02, 2011, 03:14:49 PM
awww poop! I'm doing Taiwan on Friday D8

There is a smaller Hetalia gathering on Friday!  If you just search a few pages back (prior to page 15), you'll see a posted a link about it.  I believe they are organizing on Facebook.  If you have a change in plans and can make it Sunday morning, we'd love to have you, even if it's last minute!!!

Somebody

Hiya!
I know I mentioned myself attending a while back, but I thought I'd drop in and mention I should be bringing an adorable little Liechtenstein with me!  :D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Yuu

Quote from: Shokora on March 01, 2011, 05:47:49 PM
Quote from: Yuu on February 28, 2011, 12:45:21 AM

Yuu, I think I said something similiar when I first saw Hetalia cosplayers...and then I checked out the series......and the rest is history.  Quite literally, ha haa!!!  I've added you to the page 15 list and to the cosplay.com list.  Vielen Danke!

Thank you.
I actually know nothing about the series. I was just approached by fangirls who told me " YOU SWITZERLAND. NOW!." I'd rather not get on their bad side so I'm just going with it.  I'm sure I wont regret it. XD

Can anyone here tell me where I can get a cheap( but decent) fake rifle and a handgun or five?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

demetria656

Hey you guys! I need some help!
I am going to enter the masquerade this year, and i need people to fill in positions.

What I need is a France, America(Maybe),Chibi-America,Sealand, Canada(Maybe), and a Chibi-Canada.
If you are intersted please pm me!
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

TheMusician

Heyo! New to the Fanime Forums, and immediately hunted down this thread xD

I shall be cosplaying Prussia from the War of Austrian Succession, and I got quite an army of countries that are raring to jump into attending (not all of them are 100% in going yet tho).

I have (besides myself):

-Canada (Normal)
-Hungary (Austrian Succession)
-Spain (Austrian Succession)
-France (Austrian Succession)
-America (Normal)
-America (American Revolution)
-Germany (Normal)
-Japan (Black Uniform)
-England (Norm/Revolution not sure yet)
-Monaco (Normal)

I'll be able to confirm who is guaranteed going, and who won't be by next month once it gets a bit closer to con season. :3

Shokora

Quote from: TheMusician on March 08, 2011, 08:42:59 PM

I shall be cosplaying Prussia from the War of Austrian Succession, and I got quite an army of countries that are raring to jump into attending (not all of them are 100% in going yet tho).

I have (besides myself):

-Canada (Normal)
-America (Normal)
-Germany (Normal)
-Japan (Black Uniform)
-Monaco (Normal)

I'll be able to confirm who is guaranteed going, and who won't be by next month once it gets a bit closer to con season. :3

Okay, sounds good!!!!  Just give me a heads up when you get a final count!  I'll put you down for sure, at least! 

And Somebody, I'll add your little friend!

TheMusician

Quote from: Shokora on March 09, 2011, 06:21:07 PM
Quote from: TheMusician on March 08, 2011, 08:42:59 PM

I have (besides myself):

-Canada (Normal)
-America (Normal)
-Germany (Normal)
-Japan (Black Uniform)
-Monaco (Normal)

Okay, sounds good!!!!  Just give me a heads up when you get a final count!  I'll put you down for sure, at least! 

And Somebody, I'll add your little friend!

Alright awesome! I got a couple of confirmations on some of my buds who will be going to Fanime: Canada, Hungary, Spain, and France

The others said they were not sure yet, so by all means I'll keep ya updated :3

tsukichu☆

I'll try coming to the gathering as Sealand, and my friends as Finland, Norway, Iceland and maybe Korea. ovo/
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

Ftwyn

I plan on being America (WW2) and quite possibly the Holy Roman Empire.

obliviousedward

Helloooo. :D  Just sneaking in to say I'll be attending as Austria. <3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Sable

Quote from: TheMusician on March 09, 2011, 10:09:04 PMAlright awesome! I got a couple of confirmations on some of my buds who will be going to Fanime: Canada, Hungary, Spain, and France

The others said they were not sure yet, so by all means I'll keep ya updated :3

I'm the confirmed Hungary. :3  eeee~

airanimechiic

Hiiii~
I'll be going as Hungary
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Kites-kun

I shall be there as AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Atikal

Im hoping my cosplay will be done in time but im not sure.  :-\     Hopefully ill come as America! :D

Anicofe

I'll definitely be attending this! I'm going to be regular!Spain or pirate!Spain for the gathering. Can't wait! :D

Hakoshi

I WILL DEFIANTLY BE ATTENDING but either as America or France. I America last year with my England, but maybe some FrUk is in order for this year?