Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

Rukazu3

i can make it as austria again, please put me down as well!

obliviousedward

LOL, there's going to be so many Americas and Austrias. XD  I love it!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

airanimechiic

Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Furrat

Yay! :D I cant wait! im gonna go as Italy and my gf is gonna be Germany.

kagaminerin02

I shall be there as finland with my TWO swedens!!

demetria656

Quote from: Hakoshi on March 21, 2011, 09:58:02 PM
I WILL DEFIANTLY BE ATTENDING but either as America or France. I America last year with my England, but maybe some FrUk is in order for this year?

ohhhhh FRUK~
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Angelx624

Quote from: demetria656 on March 24, 2011, 04:19:38 PM
Quote from: Hakoshi on March 21, 2011, 09:58:02 PM
I WILL DEFIANTLY BE ATTENDING but either as America or France. I America last year with my England, but maybe some FrUk is in order for this year?

ohhhhh FRUK~
I APPROVE OF THIS FRUK~!! >D *Coughcough*

Ahem, but on another note, 10:30 works for me~!! ^_^ Meaning I can arrive to the con as France on Sunday and then after the gathering change into Grell for the Kuro gathering + masquerade(heh heh >D )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

SabienStrange

if the previous evening's shenanigans haven't wiped me out,
i'd like to try and make this gathering, but first i have a rather silly question;
let's say that i'd like to attend as prussia, and my cosplay has crossover influences from another series just for gits and shiggles.
would it still be alright for me to attend and participate like that?
or should i keep my gits and shiggles to myself and stay out of "canon" photos.

Touya no Miko

I'll probably just come by to take some pictures. However, I have a proposal for everyone.

Due to the recent tragedies of various countries, especially Japan, I'd like to do something with my fellow Hetalia cosplayers. Maybe near the end of the gathering, I'd like for all of us to get together and sing "We Are the World". Who's with me?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

tsukichu☆

Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 27, 2011, 12:42:04 AM
I'll probably just come by to take some pictures. However, I have a proposal for everyone.

Due to the recent tragedies of various countries, especially Japan, I'd like to do something with my fellow Hetalia cosplayers. Maybe near the end of the gathering, I'd like for all of us to get together and sing "We Are the World". Who's with me?

I would love to sing this song with you guys, after I learn it first. ;v; Oh also, Touya, it's me, the Hibari with the glasses last year! :V You were TYL!Squalo, right?
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

JewishCosplayer

That's a wonderful idea! You can count my group and I in! :D

ice queen

2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Angelx624

I'm in, once I learn the song~ ^w^ Sounds like a good idea~ :3

It'd also be totally awesome if we all did the World Ondo dance~ X3 Just a thought~! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Somebody

Quote from: Angelx624 on March 28, 2011, 01:38:04 AM

It'd also be totally awesome if we all did the World Ondo dance~ X3 Just a thought~! XD

I'd been thinking both of these myself! xD I've been having a bit of trouble learning the dance though- it'd be cool if someone could teach others! Then again, the movie hasn't been properly released yet. /shrug/
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Angelx624

Quote from: Somebody on March 28, 2011, 08:02:43 AM
Quote from: Angelx624 on March 28, 2011, 01:38:04 AM

I'd been thinking both of these myself! xD I've been having a bit of trouble learning the dance though- it'd be cool if someone could teach others! Then again, the movie hasn't been properly released yet. /shrug/

Yes, I need to start learning it, myself~ ^^;; And yes it would be~!! :D And true, it hasn't~ o.o"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Anicofe

Quote from: bisouspapillon on December 24, 2009, 11:45:38 AM
Also, my friends and I wanted to organize a game of Hetalia Cosplay Assassin that would begin about an hour before the gathering.

For anyone who doesn't know, Assassin is a game in which everyone draws names and is given the name of someone else, their target. They assassinate their target in some designated way (it can be hitting them with a sock, ripping tape or some kind of marker off of them, making a shape on their back with a finger, touching their back and saying a password, etc.). When they assassinate their target, the target loses, and /their/ target becomes the assassin's. It keeps going until there is one assassin left or the time limit runs out. I personally though this game would be really lulzy Hetalia-style.

We'd all meet up at the same spot as the gathering maybe an hour and ten minutes before the gathering, and we'd draw names. We'd use bandanas, because we need some kind of marker to show that we're actually playing since it's a big con and there will potentially be a lot of people playing, but we need something that wouldn't potentially ruin our cosplays. You could go anywhere you want as long as it's not a panel, event, or video room. Basically you can only go anywhere where it wouldn't be obnoxious if someone came up behind you and pulled a bandana out of the neckline of your jacket. It's based on a trust system, I know, but it would continue at the gathering, at which point it would probably speed up a whole lot. There'd need to be a "No attacking people when their picture's being taken," rule.

And if you were involved in the game but don't show up at the gathering, you're out of the game because that's where we'll figure out who won and who lost, etc., and if you're still in the game but fail to show, that's technically cheating because you need to be somewhere that your assassin is capable of getting you. If you want to drop out, please just come back before the gathering and hand in your target. We'll pass it on to whoever got you, and the world will be our oyster.

No prizes or anything, just entirely for the lulz. If you see this and want to play, please bring a bandana or scarf or something for yourself.

This game sounds like a lot of fun~ I'll see if I can join up with you guys in this! :3

Anicofe

Quote from: Somebody on May 05, 2010, 09:17:09 PM
Curiosity here:
How many of you are planning on bringing flags? I'd love to do a few photos with other flag-carrying-people but didn't know if I was gonna be the only one.  :P

I'm bringing my Spanish flag! o3o

And I have a dilemma here... Should I be conquistador Spain or regular Spain for the gathering? I can't decide for sure, but I'm leaning more towards conquistador...

demetria656

I would love to be apart of singing the song.
I'll try to get a flag.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

tsukichu☆

I'm also trying to get a flag, but I'm already bringing Sealand's Dambolis box.. xD;;
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

demetria656

Do you have a copy of the sheet music? If you can find one and bring one, it would help alot of people like me. .w."
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK