Momoi Appreciation Thread!

Started by kollunz, May 26, 2009, 02:00:57 PM

kollunz

I loved her performance on sunday night! Definitely one of my highlights of the whole con!

pictures I took!

Gahhhh I hit my limit on Flickr! stupid flickr...

Here's some more that I dug out and uploaded onto picmember.

doot

elley

I had lots of fun at the concert too! She was a great performer and was so energetic. I didn't get to see her when I went to Anime Expo 2007, so I was glad I was able to this year.

Dracil

Mmm, those are some nice shots.  Here's a shot of the momoists on the stage.

My fanime was split into two distinct phases.  1) Normal convention stuff.  2) Momoi.

lyricaldanichan

Wow those are awesome pictures! Good job kollunz :)

Here is my contribution.. Momoi <3  ! =)

xXunyuuXx

I took a picture with her without even knowing its Momoi at first because she was in her cosplay @_@
Yay! >///<
Gotta upload the pic.
Nice you got of her at her concert.

tenton

I'm glad everyone had a great time. The concert was a blast, her panels were great and her appearance at Stage Zero for the maids' performance was awesome. I'm still trying to get the soreness out of my legs.  8)

AngieDesu

Her concert was really awesome. <3 I had a lot of fun. My arms and legs are still sore. Aghhh. Totally worth it though.

kollunz

I also recorded! Heres LOVE.EXE shot by me and Kanauru, editing was also done by him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtsxMD1ph8o&fmt=22
doot

Meirin

Those are some AMAZING pictures! Good job kollunz! :D
My legs are STILL so sore, especially my calves. I was limping all day, ahahah. But that means I don't otagei enough, so I better start practicing.

Her concert what phenomenal. Momoi is so boss, I'm so glad to have gone to her events. Now I'm a fan!
何だ、ただの神だww
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

kollunz

Her performance was very epic indeed! I only wished that the entire auditorium was filled! It was such a shame that there were so many empty seats left....

Thanks for the comments on my pictures! The pictures are made possible by my recent purchase of the Nikon D90 camera... costed me $1150 T_T.... but TOTALLY worth it.
doot

kanauru

hay, you stole my lens :O anyways nice pictures. Now aren't you glad you got the D90 :P I still need someone to man the other video cameras next year..

Kazuko

Kollunz these are amazing pictures!!!

(///A///) seeing Momoi at the Fanimaid Performance was so amazing!! especially doing our performances in front of her I was in tears because I was so nervous not to mention shes the sweetest woman I have ever met cheering us on along with her fans! She is so down to earth and interacted with everyone! She was just like one of us c: and her fans were very sweet people, giving call books and glow sticks to many of us <3 not to mention hanging out with everyone I made some good friends c: i wish we could have exchanged info or something

Her live oh god I was so sore and I lost my voice by the end of the night!!! I have become a fan she is so full of energy! during the concert I started to cry because it was so overwhelming she waved right at me and tossed me a glow stick. I still have that glowstick in my room. I do hope that she comes back and keeps coming back to fanime.

PyronIkari

Kollunz: Thank you so much for these pics. Jun gives her thanks as well. More pics of her living her dream are always appreciated.

kollunz

Quote from: Kazuko on May 26, 2009, 11:26:49 PM

(///A///) seeing Momoi at the Fanimaid Performance was so amazing!! especially doing our performances in front of her I was in tears because I was so nervous not to mention shes the sweetest woman I have ever met cheering us on along with her fans! She is so down to earth and interacted with everyone! She was just like one of us c: and her fans were very sweet people, giving call books and glow sticks to many of us <3 not to mention hanging out with everyone I made some good friends c: i wish we could have exchanged info or something

Her live oh god I was so sore and I lost my voice by the end of the night!!! I have become a fan she is so full of energy! during the concert I started to cry because it was so overwhelming she waved right at me and tossed me a glow stick. I still have that glowstick in my room. I do hope that she comes back and keeps coming back to fanime.

I was quite shocked when she was actually staring and waving at me while I was taking photos, I was pretty much in her face at the edge of the stage >_>!!!
doot

Spiritsnare

Thanks a lot for the pictures, Kollunz!
epic progressive

vox

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: kollunz on May 26, 2009, 11:53:47 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on May 26, 2009, 11:26:49 PM

I was quite shocked when she was actually staring and waving at me while I was taking photos, I was pretty much in her face at the edge of the stage >_>!!!
Same here. :D I was in Cosplay and putting up the horns so I know she waved hi to me too. Plus, I said arigato gozaimasu to her 2 days before the concert in the panel room and said Arigato gozaimasu back to me. 8) ;D

tenton

Quote from: kanauru on May 26, 2009, 10:40:41 PM
hay, you stole my lens

Oh, so I assume the 50mm lens is yours? 50mm f/1.8 or f/1.4?

kollunz

doot

Rhornez

BAWWW i wish i had gone there i knew i had a feeling of regret after seeing it on youtube  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( thats it no more missing concerts at fanime espicially since i was thinking i was gonna go to this one this time dammit i missed an cafe and now this one!!! :'( :'(

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

heeroyuy135