Momoi Appreciation Thread!

Started by kollunz, May 26, 2009, 02:00:57 PM

Priz

Here's my favorite image from Fanime with Momoi:

Hmm... that's from the Honolulu Festival. It's on this drive here somewhere...

Hmm... not it either... that's from Tokyo Game Show...

Aha, there it is. The group photo pic from Monday. Thanks to all the staffers and attendees who came out from all over the globe to be here and make this one of the best cons in a while that we've been to.

freewayangel092

First i want to say thanks for everyone's pics.
i never really knew about Momoi until this Fanime.
I want to also say that i dont know alot of Japanese.....
Having said all that i went to her concert and found it  GREAT AND WONDERFUL!!!!
The engery level was off the hook......she is fun to listen to and watch.
I went the next day and got her autograph and bought the t-shirt and cd.
she is great and hope to see her again.

Also my thanks goes out to everyone who made it possible for her concert and signin session

thanks

Magical Senpai

Kollunz: Those are nice shots of Momoi!

And yes, I am happy to have finally met Momoi-san! I truly hope that she comes back to Fanime next year!

The-O

VERY nice shots!!! About to post ours soon but I don't think they turned out as well, the D300 was in use and I had to improvise.  :'(
Where were you taking the shots from? I was the on the left side front in a blue colored shirt with a camera bag.

Also look forward to our Momoi interview coming soon!

Updated - Momoi Concert Photos:

http://www.t-ono.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=148
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

kollunz

Quote from: The-O on June 02, 2009, 02:24:27 AM
VERY nice shots!!! About to post ours soon but I don't think they turned out as well, the D300 was in use and I had to improvise.  :'(
Where were you taking the shots from? I was the on the left side front in a blue colored shirt with a camera bag.

I was at the front left side too! I was wearing a green shirt. I was using the D90, I swapped between the 18-105mm kit lens and the 50mm F1.8 lens(Belongs to Kanauru). I think I got better shots with the 50, the aperture helped me lower my ISO and kept my shutter speed up pretty high.
doot

tenton

Quote from: kollunz on June 04, 2009, 07:00:33 PM
I think I got better shots with the 50, the aperture helped me lower my ISO and kept my shutter speed up pretty high.

In that kind of environment, with that kind of subject, the fast primes kick ass, especially over the kit lens. Especially without the ability to use a flash.

(I guess if you go D700, that could work, too, since ISO3200 is pretty clean on the D700 and ISO6400 is still pretty decent  :P )

kollunz

Quote from: tenton on June 04, 2009, 07:21:06 PM
I think I got better shots with the 50, the aperture helped me lower my ISO and kept my shutter speed up pretty high.

In that kind of environment, with that kind of subject, the fast primes kick ass, especially over the kit lens. Especially without the ability to use a flash.

(I guess if you go D700, that could work, too, since ISO3200 is pretty clean on the D700 and ISO6400 is still pretty decent  :P )

I'll never be able to afford a D700 with my college status T_T.
doot

kanauru

Quote from: The-O on June 02, 2009, 02:24:27 AM

I was at the front left side too! I was wearing a green shirt. I was using the D90, I swapped between the 18-105mm kit lens and the 50mm F1.8 lens(Belongs to Kanauru). I think I got better shots with the 50, the aperture helped me lower my ISO and kept my shutter speed up pretty high.

you fool, that was a 1.4 not a 1.8 lol

The-O

The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net