THE ANIME NETWORK!!

Started by swordofthebezerk, December 08, 2003, 05:52:44 PM

Do you like the fact that there is an anime channel?

YES!!!
14 (58.3%)
NO!!!
1 (4.2%)
Anime channel... what are you talking about.
9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: December 08, 2003, 05:52:44 PM

mstingray

you guys must be rich.  i've never had cable.  only bunny ear TV.
former staffer

KinFreon

Hey, as long as you get your anime somehow. There's love for all. ^_^

ChibiSerenaChan

wow so its been pulled through..
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

CloudStrife546

Just out of curiousness...is this Anime Network on Direct TV?  Don't mean to bring up a "dead thread" but I'd like to know.

specter

Sadly I don't get it where I live either, and I'm probably the only one asking for it so I just rent and when forced buy as much as I can.
I am the world's most honest man, I admit I'm a liar.

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"Well actually at the moment it's only in select cities but they are working on getting it to the rest of the U.S, it probably won't be for a while sadly.

Do you know if Direct TV gets the chanel and if so what #?
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

pRoToZERO

whats up gamma man u didnt tell me there was going to be any kind of anime network u bastard dam u dam u to hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
At this very moment I'm in a microscopic submersible somewhere in your disgusting belly attached to your brain HA HA HA HA

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "pRoToZERO"whats up gamma man u didnt tell me there was going to be any kind of anime network u bastard dam u dam u to hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

umm... what are you talking about?
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

drallcome

Whoa! heck of old thread!!
Fanime Member since 1999

swordofthebezerk

He's spamming my old threads because he knows me...ugh I really need to watch out for these situations.

Updated Version

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"He's spamming my old threads because he knows me...ugh I really need to watch out for these situations.

I'm not spaming the thread... I saw a thread I was interested in while going down the list so I posted on it.

I still havent got an answer as to if Direct TV gets the station....
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Mordyan

Actually it's called necroing (bring back from the dead), and is considered bad form and can get you banned on some boards (although probably not this one.)

If you have something to add to a Topic that is old, it is better to Start a new topic with your comment /question and then post a link to the old thread. You may even want to summerize a bit what was said before so your post has some context.

Why is necroing bad if you have something to add? Well for example this topic was last posted on in January, which means everyone was done with the topic at the time. Now you go and post on it, so it pops back up, but since its not current everyone has to go back through and read all the posts to know what the heck is going on.

Just so you know.  :D

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "Mordyan"Actually it's called necroing (bring back from the dead), and is considered bad form and can get you banned on some boards (although probably not this one.)

If you have something to add to a Topic that is old, it is better to Start a new topic with your comment /question and then post a link to the old thread. You may even want to summerize a bit what was said before so your post has some context.

Why is necroing bad if you have something to add? Well for example this topic was last posted on in January, which means everyone was done with the topic at the time. Now you go and post on it, so it pops back up, but since its not current everyone has to go back through and read all the posts to know what the heck is going on.

Just so you know.  :D

I just find it easier to just post on an old thread rather making a new one on the same topic especialy when the post in question has something to do wth the post(s) on the old thread.... plus if I'm not mistaken even though it's probably not an issue, posting on an old thread saves more webspace than making a new thread on the same subject.
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

swordofthebezerk

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"
Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"He's spamming my old threads because he knows me...ugh I really need to watch out for these situations.

I'm not spaming the thread... I saw a thread I was interested in while going down the list so I posted on it.

What made you think I was talking about you man? I was talking about Protozero. Don't assume things, besides you weren't spamming.

Updated Version

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"
Quote from: "Kyle stabell"

What made you think I was talking about you man? I was talking about Protozero. Don't assume things, besides you weren't spamming.

Oh, Ok... o.o *walks into the shadows*
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done