Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Lordsnow

>.> Screw it put me down there, If something happens I'll just tell you I'm dropping out. I'm currently 80% certain I'm going as Jeremiah for at least one day(hopefully we can have the gathering be a earlier day... Friday or saturday).
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

konataFTW

haiii... sorry I was doing something so I forgot XD

and yeah I was thinking of seperating the Geass and CLAMP Gathering because I wanna wear some of my Sakura's at the CLAMP Gatherings -______-''''V
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

SilentJ

Cosplay.com didn't let post in your other thread, so I came here to say...

I'll try and go as Zero/Lelouch (R2) and bring C.C. (R2) with me.
Though that is a maybe, because it is a bit early to decide.

On the other hand, I found a pictures of our gathering in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGsoAFT2tFo

Nunnally (KonataFTW, I believe), the last picture of us is OHsome, so I've asked for a digital copy Now I just have to wait to receive it.

Note: I was that Lelouch/Zero.

morgaine

Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

ooh snap xD I look sooo weird with a blonde wig o_O maybe next time I should wear make-up? XD (I'm not that girly so I don't wear make-up unfortunately u_u)

@SilentJ
sorry I barely come to the Fanime section of the web since I am fishing for pics lately XD and got ya down =) BTW thanks you were an awesome Lelouch... although I couldn't stop laughing when I was requested to close my eyes (psh the reason why I chose the gov ver is so I WOULD not close my eyes XD, as I will cosplay Nunna in her open-eye vers xD)

@kannazuki
yayyyyy <3 thanks for the pics... I was sooo hyper that day (and then when I got back to the hotel at 5-ish me and gya.inc talked and talked while eating spicy ramen XDDDDDD... lolz we went to the ball at 8:30-ish so I might've not seen you?)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

No prob ^-^  My group and I went when it opened (early 6), and around 7 we went back to the hotel to hang out a bit.  I was worn out by Sunday, so I wasn't able to go Monday xP
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

Hmm thats weird i went to to the ball too.. but i dont think i saw any of you? "lolz my feet were killingme at the end of the gathering and i still went...."
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Rukia-Hitachiin

So you were the Nunnally there right?? :D I was the C.C. in the R2 outfit with the Euphemia, Suzaku and Zero group ^^ I'm most likely going to be Anya next year but I may be C.C. again. So mark me down as both if possible. if not, just Anya! My friends and I are trying to get all or most of the Knights of the Round.

I have a few pictures of cosplay chess and one of you as Nunnally! ^^

Knight of Infinity

I was wondering if anyone gots a raw video or pictures of me doing those kicks. i just need them to figure out what to do to make them more asthetically pleasing nest time....

morgaine

@Knight of Infinity:  Were you the Suzaku that my Rolo danced with? 

Ohh and to anyone who has the yaoi pic from the gathering, could you send it to me please~~? ^////^
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

Yes Im the Suzaku that danced with Rolo! And ill do so again any time! I also happen to have a shot of my zero kissing scene if thats what your looking for. Email me and Ill send you a copy, [email protected]

konataFTW

@Knight of Infinitty
*sends him an email XD also I think I saw you sitting down at the very end (I was in my casual clothes... more like my brother's clothes cuz I forgot mine again =_="""")

@Rukia-Hitachiin
okie dokies XD (uwah could you post em pics? still in my progress of he geass portfolios XD)

@kannazuki
...Rolo gets to dance with a guy? fjsahfklajndksaldnsak I wanna dance with a Zero T_T

and if you guys are wonderig what the portfolio is... it's a CD-rom with 2009's pics for the people who signed up online... this is for fun guys^^;;;)

BTW here's a really unexpected pic of me as Nunna... a pj ver~! : http://i42.tinypic.com/zbbfb.jpg just thought it'd be interesting to share XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

Haha... *is tempted to e-mail him to* sounds... very intriguing X3

I uploaded the group pictures I have and pictures from chess. I have more pictures I'll upload later. But here's my album for now! :D
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g228/ayame_envy_luver/Fanime09/

morgaine

@Knight of Infinity:  Aww, how sweet~~! Save a dance for me, too~  ;) 

@konataFTW:  lol Yeah!  She danced a bit with my sis, too, but neither of them had much experience before that day, so it was kinda... xD  I got to dance with a Zero, that wasn't my sis  :P  it made sense 'cause I went to the ball as Kaguya (minus the yellow ribbons; they got loose after Friday ;___; ).  I hadn't ballroom danced since middle school, so I was pretty awkward, too xDD

Next year, maybe the Code Geass crew should all plan to go there together?  And if my sis and I go through with our plans, our costumes should be pretty ballroom-worthy!  :D
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

LOL if i cosplay as Knight of Zero it might not fit in with the Black and White ball rules. So if thats how it goes ill just have to wear my Knight of Seven again.

@ Kannazuki - Sure thing Kannazuki!!!

lolz Ive had soo many requests for my Yaoi pic.... I think that was like my 37th one... ^~^
Any one else? Its still up for grabs!!! just Email me! and I will reply with it attached <3

(P.S.  im not gay..... just saying, cuz ive been asked a couple times now, and im prolly the straightest asian teen you will find. Khehehe...)

Rukia-Hitachiin

Straight and kissing Zero! That's awesome :D haha. The black and white ball was so fun! I almost went over to your group kannazuki... but didn't end up doing so ^^' I was dressed as C.C.  and went with my Suzaku and Zero. Then my Suzaku went back to the hotel and my Zero changed into girl clothes! haha. And we all just asked random guys to dance :3

I vote if we all have different characters we go to the B&W ball as all our different characters.. but as a group! would be epic!!

konataFTW

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... I dunno if I can finish my Kimono or the red dres cos next year T^T

here's practically my schedule (lol so early)

Friday: .hack cos group with gya.inc... me as Saku of SakuBo

Saturday: (I'm making the Geass gath on Sat btw guys so no more interferance with other cos gatherings XD, is tht ok? :x) as Nunna, and Ciel Phantomhive

Sunday: CLAMP goggles jumpsuits (a.k.a skimpy sports clothes :P) group with gya.inc... me as Sakura

Monday: uhmm...? proll TWEWY group???? I dunno

hahahha and well with all my new cosplays I dunno what to do :O
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

koreanking

Huh?
Konata, you're going as ciel?
lol, I'm planning on going as Sebastian ^_^

...that is unless something better comes up within the year -_-

I bet you'll make a very cute ciel!

morgaine

@Knight of Infinity :  Is it 'cause of the thigh-high boots? (naughty Suzu xDD )

@Rukia-Hitachiin :  Ooh you should've!  ^-^  ..Do you mean different anime cosplays??

@konataFTW :  lol I thought I was the only one who made a schedule early!  lol  Saturday sounds pretty good for the CG gathering!  My sis and I are really thinking of going as young prince Lelouch, and me as blue dress Marianne (which would be tons easier for me to make!).  And maybe for Monday or Friday, I would go as 17-year-old Marianne (the one when she and C.C. are in the red jackets).

And if my cousin and I get some serious work done this summer, we can go as Haruka and Kantarou from Tactics on Sunday.  But I still have three more costumes I wanna make!  And I'd rather wear one costume per day... >.<
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

I don't understand how you guys can make multiple great looking cosplays in such a short time. I Dump all my time and effort into just one cosplay to make it the best i can get it to be. I don't have a sewing machine so have to resort to having my friend do lotsa the main sewing work and I do all the structure designing(to make it look like the anime and work like it), fine detailing such as sewing collars, getting the right accessories, and creating the smaller details such as the gold trim that was on my suit and cape. I would never have any time to make a second, not to mention even a third cosplay. I feel so incapable... T~T

oh and does anyone think the Knight of Zero outfit wont work for the Black and white ball?

(oh god im gonna have to work out and train more to get better kicks out and to get my arms to look right in this cosplay..... no sleeves for the shoulders!!! >~<)