Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

morgaine

Great! The more helpers the merrier~   This looks like it will be a big gathering ^.^ So does everyone agree on having it at 4pm? I would like to PM the request for that time today or tomorrow.
Fanime 2019
TBD

Rukazu3

EDIT: since kannazuki has updated the list, i'm going to remove my list.

I have in place ideas for scene reenactments:

i definitely want to do the stab scene at the end, i have a special plan of how to renact that, but its going to be a bit hard....

i have my chess board, so zero and schnizel can play chess,

kallen punch between black knights kallen and Knight of seven suzaku KALLEN PUNCH!!

Zero's 'harem'

the wedding scene with the chinese federation

i have a spare pizza box and we can do pizza hut scenes, i did one at ALA and it was hilarious

euphie's knighting of suzaku

SPINZAKU!!

if anyone else has any ideas for scenes please let me know

Azuru

@kannazukii
I would gladly love to help organize as well (big sister)! If you need another organizer. XD
oh and put me down as last episode nunnally or in other words prisoner for sure! Thanks ;) Oh I was maruchans nunnally but he's not comming. And Im not being euphemia.
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

udonoodle

i'm going as tianzi (lol so many XD)
...and i'm bringing along my friends Anya costume if she can't come
and my friend is going as kaguya...but she is proably going kaguya c2 version
lala
another friend is going as lelouch...but he fails at being hot enough to fit the part

just a little update
SO LOOK OUT FOR A TIANZI/ANYA, a KAGUYA...and a fail lelouch
...i love my tianzi costume...but people always step on me...XD

Rukazu3

just added you guys, potentially we have about 60-70 people for the gathering, that's pretty good!

now we just need people to sign up for people who have not been represented yet....

heeroyuy135

OK guys I think we might have jumped the gun, over at the Cosplay.com thread someone posted this yesterday:

Quote from: Crystalike from http://cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=3419031#post3419031
Okay! KonataFTW confirmed! This gathering will be a 4 PM SATURDAY.
4 PM SATURDAY.

I'm guessing this means KonataFTW is actually running the gathering, but I'd like her to confirm it in this thread as of right now we have conflicting reports and progress.

konataFTW

Crystal asked me when the gathering should be and I looked at the thread that everyone is in fact agreeing that the gathering should be 4 pm, but I'm not running this gathering anymore.

I've talked to Bsapphire and kannazuki will OFFICIALLY run this gathering.

sorry for making this a bit complicated D;

Edit: kannazuki, you should also post at the cosplay.com forums as well: http://cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=180703
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

I think that clears up the confusion ^-^ Thanks Kona~

I posted a suggested group photo list on the cosplay.com forum.  I'll repost it here when Im around a working computer ^^

EDIT:  PLEASE CHECK BOTTOM POST FOR ALL UPDATED INFO ABOUT THE GATHERING!  Thanks~

Fanime 2019
TBD

hikari_midorichan

Rukazu3

that'd be pretty cool! i'm going to try and get the sword so i can have a zero stab me and i've been practicing my lines (going to marathon Code geass with buddies before fanime)

once we get all the group shots and pairing shots done, i think we could try scene reenactments, we'll need lots of props though....

Mi Feng

Knight of Infinity

Hey guys, long time no see!!! I bring with me a few updates on my status.

First off Ill be glad to organize the CG gathering like last year and I hope I can help fill the gap with konata out.

Second. Crap my initial D craze has caused me to go out and buy a white Mazda RX-7 same as Ryousuke if any of you guys know the show. Thus robbing me of my money as I bought parts and what not to modify it... and guess what! My Knight of Zero cosplay is still not done and it most likely wont be in time for fanime. so Ill have to resort to going as Knight of Seven again... ill just tune up my KoS and make it better. Ive been working out so my figure is finally perfect for Suzaku, nice and buff at the top with wider shoulders, very thin and slim at the waist and wider hips \(^~^)/ I even look like him from that naked geass flash back scene ! ROFL
Knight of Infinity at your service!

morgaine

Ok so here is the new-and-improved Code Geass Gathering post!!  (If I'm missing stuff, please let me know ^-^ )

Date:  Saturday
Time: TBA

----Attendee count:  64!----

Organizers:
Kannazuki
Knight of Infinity
koreanking
Azuru

Co-organizers
Rukazu3
Ryusan777

[Black Knights]

Zero/Lelouch: koreanking, Silent J, Lady Ashley's, d man n, RyuSan777
C.C.: waffle-lover26?, Rukia-Hitachiin?*Lolita or R2*, Silent J's, Crystalike, Lady Ashley's, d man n's
Kallen Kouzuki: kannazuki's*prisoner*, EeveeGirl101?, Houkiboshi-chan's, [cateyedprincess], Lady Ashley's, d man n's
Kaguya Sumeragi: kannazuki (dress ver.), raven-die?, justkiwi, hikari_midorichan

[Knights of Rounds]
Anya Alstreim: [Rukia-Hitachiin]?, EeveeGirl101's, Houkiboshi-chan's, kim-tram
Suzaku Kururugi: EeveeGirl101's, Lady Ashley's, d man n's, ♪ A K I R A ♪

[Holy Britannian Empire]

(Imperial Family)
Schneizel el Britannia: Lady Ashley's
Cornelia li Britannia: [Rogue-Ayanami]
Euphemia li Britannia: Ellaine
Emperor Lelouch: Mojo, Rukazu3
Empress C.C.: Houkiboshi-chan
Nunnally vi Britannia: waffle-lover26?, Mi Feng

(Imperial Army)
Suzaku Kururugi, Knight of Zero: Knight of Infinity, Houkiboshi-chan's
Jeremiah Gottwald: Lordsnow
Viletta Nu: Milai_Sapphire, Breepants

V.V.: electrocute?
Lloyd Asplund: Lady Ashley's
Kanon Maldini: Lady Ashley's

[Chinese Federation]
Empress Tianzi: electrocute?, Houkiboshi-chan's, Miasmatte (wedding dress), udonoodle
Li Xingke: bebop

[Ashford Academy]
Lelouch Lamperouge: d man n, HeeroYuy135, udonoodle's
Nunnally Lamperouge: Azuru
Rolo Lamperouge: Lady Ashley's, nichix, DemyxIXNobody
Suzaku Kururugi: iKuraudo
Kallen Stadtfeld: EeveeGirl101?
Shirley Fenette: raven-die
Sayoko Shinozaki:  Azuru's

Legend: *=Variant, [maybe], ?=or

Photo Order
Group picture in the beginning
Black Knights
Brittanian Empire
Chinese Federation
Ashford Academy
Knights of the Round
One character shots (like all C.C.s, all Lelouchs, etc.)
Fan-pairings
Scene reenactments
One last group pic

------DISCLAIMER---------
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
Fanime 2019
TBD

hikari_midorichan

I'm starting to get those pre-con jitters!

@Ruku: oooh that's a good idea XD I should have a marathon party too...

@Knight: Aw, too bad about Knight of Zero, but Knight of Seven is just as good. You just wouldn't be able to show off your figure lol

@kanna: It seems my friends and I posted "my friends are going to be blah blah blah" so you have some extra people on there lol. I'm d man n's and udonoodle's Kaguya. udonoodle is d man n's Tianzi. Also, d man n's Milly isn't coming. Sorry for the confusion. ^^;

BSaphire

@ Kanazuki: I have added a link to the photo gallery that has location photos of all Fanime Gathering Locations on the first post of the Gatherings List. I also updated the first post of your thread with the information you provided. :) Keep that post updated and I will use it to keep the first post updated too.
BTW... the link to it is:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12595.msg371683.html#msg371683

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Rukazu3

nice! you got it updated! i thought the location and time were already finalized? the fountains at 4pm on saturday right?

Melly

i can't go as Shirley by the way ;; so you can take me off the list ;;..

Azuru

Oh great! It's updated. ;D oh were we doing the cosplay chess this year?
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Rukazu3

we're trying to see if we can borrow the mat and sashes this year, but we'll have to talk it over with the bleach guys, i'll talk to sapphire and kannazuki about that

morgaine

@hikari_midorichan & melly :  thanks for letting me know!  list updated~

@rukazu: could you edit your list too in cos.com?  ive posted an updated attendee list there

@BSapphire:  will you be editing the first post of the cos.com thread too?  ive already posted a new list, just making sure

Fanime 2019
TBD