Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Knight of Infinity

Quote from: koreanking on June 06, 2009, 01:21:51 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/suzaku%20knight%20of%20zero/La_Loba_/Code%20Geass/largeAnimePaperscans_Code-Geass_-1.jpg?o=4

???
Well, I saw a Zero cosplayer and knights of rounds members,
and the Zero cosplay is hardly black and white lol...

There were a lot of girl-ciel cosplayers this year,
I was surprised lol,
too bad most people only watched the anime instead of reading the manga.

LOL'd I think the knight of rounds you saw was me, Hahaha ^~^ as I'm pretty sure I was the only one. I remember dancing with Zero at the ball... good times!!!
Knight of Infinity at your service!

morgaine

I agree with Rukia-Hitachiin.  You can also just pick the version you liked best in the eps (if there are inconsistencies); people don't usually mind the slight differences, if you make it to look like one of the ways its shown.  Good luck! ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

grrr... why must details be such a pain in the arse?! (SakuBo is also being a pain... damn oversized hat)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

konataFTW

also guys what event do you want to be held?

Cosplay Chess
Pizza Lunch
Relay Race?<--- just popped out of my head
Suggestions?

I actually want to make the cosplay chess a tradition so...?

Also I might be a young Suzaku next year because of my hair cut, and hair dye... or shall I redo Nunnally?
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

I like cosplay chess.  It should definitely be a tradition!  As for the relay race, my costume for next year may not be appropriate for that event...  Pizza is good~~  On Friday, me (as Kaguya) and my C.C went to Pizza My heart and took some pics xDD

Maybe, if no one has any other gatherings after CG, that we could move to the park and take pics there?  We could also have a picnic there!

Oh, and my group and I pretty much decided our costumes (after much arguing discussing).  My sister promised me that I wouldn't  change my mind, haha...I'm kinda afraid of her now.

ANYWAYS here's most of our group (one still undecided):
Me - Empress C.C.
And then we have an Emperor Lelouch, and a Knight of Zero.  
Edit:  My cousin decided.  She'll be Prisoner!Kallen.
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

Heck YEAH!!! Relay race with the batons and everything!!! that sounds great!! but we gotaa do the chess thing first tho thats a must!

koreanking

lol I'm all for the pizza and chess,
dunno about the race,
cause it gets kinda hot x_x;
don't wanna be sweatin through my cosplay lol

Knight of Infinity

Oh yeah thats a good point.... we all know we hate sweatin thru our cosplays!

Knight of Infinity

Oh NOES!!! I totally thought I would be the only Knight of Zero Cosplayer!!!!(considering the lack of any last year and only one Emperor Lelouch!!!) Oh well im just gonna have to put much more money, time, sweat, blood, and tears into it!!! ^~^ Aiming to make it better then my Knight of Rounds outfit!!! if possible....T~T

konataFTW

@KoI

you're not the only KoZ XD

Quote from: kannazuki on June 13, 2009, 12:46:11 PM

ANYWAYS here's most of our group (one still undecided):
Me - Empress C.C.
And then we have an Emperor Lelouch, and a Knight of Zero
Edit:  My cousin decided.  She'll be Prisoner!Kallen.

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL OF THE EVENTS ON SATURDAY GUYS reason: I will be in the masquerade and have to change every time so... XD

I'm dividing the events to the other 3 handlers (kannazuki, koreanking, KoI as said in the first post)

konataFTW (me): Cosplay Chess Time: After the Bleach Cosplay Chess, Location: Fountains Marriot, Day: Saturday If you are joining please return the sash >3<

kannazuki: Pizza Lunch (donations NEEDED for this event) Time: BEFORE THE GATHERING (I'm going to need the Bleach Chess info's first before I make our Gathering time official), Location: Pizza My Heart? or have it delivered?, Day: Saturday^^

koreanking AND KoI(lol a Zero and KoZ cosplayers... UNITE XD): Relay Race? you guys handle that

GATHERING INFORMATION

The first year of the Geass cosplay chess we were aligned on the day of the BLEACH Gathering and and they happened to have their cosplay chess on the same day... I was thinking we'll have our gathering at the same time as their chess so afterwards we could have our chess... WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

koreanking

LOL Kon,
I think it's safe to say we don't need a relay race x_x
because I think it'll just become uncomfortable in the end xD

EeveeGirl101

My 'group' (if you could even call it that; there's only the four of us!) is going to be cosplaying from Code Geass, and we're fairly sure, as long as it doesn't clash with the Bleach gathering or any of its events, we should be able to make it to at least the picture portion, although we'll try to make it to some of the events! That is, if we can change fast enough, and manage to grab our Nunally's wheelchair. xD I'll be going as Euphemia, although an incredibly short one. I guess that's what happens when a twelve year old tries to look four years older than she really is. My friend Waffle, who also goes on this forum, is going as Nunally, but I'll have to check with her when she gets back that it's okay with her to go. After which, I'll bug her to post. Then, we have another friend going as Anya, and one more going as my Suzaku~ Can't wait to see you all there!

Besides, even if we arrive late, we'll still be there to take pictures, and lots of them~! ^_^

waffle-lover26

Yes I will (hopefully) be going as Nunally (haven't decided on which version yet) so long as it doesn't collide with any of our bleach shenanigans.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

kakashifangurl1

Me and my friends really want to cosplay as Code Geass but we have sooo many costumes planned that we may or may not finish them. Maybe our Kallen might come.

konataFTW

oh dear... a Nunnally~! Heyah hun<3 I'ma Nunnally cosplayer too ^_^

updated~!

about the Bleach/Geass clash... please read my post above about the events clashing with the Bleach gatherings^^ sorry we need their board and the only way to get them is to have our chess on the same day as theirs

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12595.msg335961.html#msg335961
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: konataFTW on June 15, 2009, 09:35:43 PM
oh dear... a Nunnally~! Heyah hun<3 I'ma Nunnally cosplayer too ^_^

updated~!

about the Bleach/Geass clash... please read my post above about the events clashing with the Bleach gatherings^^ sorry we need their board and the only way to get them is to have our chess on the same day as theirs

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12595.msg335961.html#msg335961

Eh, we won't mind missing it~ ^^ I'm pretty sure one chess game'll be enough, though. xD Anyhow, we'll try our hardest to rush over to at least make it to the relay race, which I'm sure is gonna be epic. If not; we'll probably be able to make it to the picture taking portion.

morgaine

Hmm, I was thinking of having everyone migrate to Pizza My Heart, but considering our group size for '09 (and, hopefully, it'll be bigger in '10!), it would be a problem ^^;  That would make it easier, though, for everyone who wants to buy a slice.  I say we should wait til it gets closer to the con to have a final decision??

Annnd...I kinda agree with koreanking about the relay race.  Don't want people messing up their hard work!  But if majority decides on having the race, then that's fine, too ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

well for the relay race we don't have it to be really running!!!

how about we bring like computer chairs with wheels so we can use that to pass the batons or whatev...

ok if the leader for the Pizza Lunch section says we'll decide later on then we decide later on!

(AMAGAWD I THINK I CAN DO THE KIMONO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cuz of how much time I have in the summer XD)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

Wooot!  Kimono Nunna~~!  Go for it!

I think I'll primarily making plushies this summer, 'cause my cousin wants me to be casual Euphie (Halloween), and we'll be working on a giant Arthur xD  And for my C.C., I might make a Cheese-kun that goes with the empire theme!
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

oh gosh... this halloween we're doing CLAMP Halloween XD or maybe KH if I get my Sora wig in time...

LOL Arthur~! XD why not bring him to Geass nxt year as well? :P
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss