Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

morgaine

Yeah, I think I'll make my Suzaku bring him along ^-^ (If Arthur will let him carry him, that is~!)
Fanime 2019
TBD

EeveeGirl101

Okay, a slight change of plans has Waffle and I leaning toward different characters, although I might stay the same. Not sure. She claims she wants to switch to C.C., and because of that I may be transitioning over to Karen; as long as I can find a wig for her. Either school girl with spikey hair, or Mini!Karen. I've been cosplaying a hell of a lot of mini's lately... If not; eh, I'll see what she says from there. Either way, I usually humbly obey her orders. ^^;

morgaine

@EeveeGirl101 :  Were you and your friend the cute little Bleach cosplayers me and my friend saw a few times (we were Orihime and Ulquiorra)?  :D
Fanime 2019
TBD

EeveeGirl101

Eh? You were the other member of that UlquiHime couple that we saw? If so, yeah! That was probably Waffle and I. ^^ You two were SO awesome~ That happened to be one of our favorite pairings, so we were much more than a little fan-girl happy to run in to you two. I think the Ulquiorra was Yukari, right?

morgaine

Oh, there were two UlquiHime cosplay pairs~  My friend and I were one, and Yukari and her Hime were the other ^-^ 
Fanime 2019
TBD

EeveeGirl101

Ah, really? Huh, strange, I didn't notice. >_<" I'm not sure if I saw double or not, but maybe I'm just being forgetful? Either way, I'll ask Waffle about it when she gets back from camp today.  ;)

morgaine

Haha, if it helps, we had a Nanao and two Geass cosplayers ^-^  The two of you were sooo cute~~! ^////^ 

Fanime 2019
TBD

EeveeGirl101

Uwah, I'm trying to think back; er, do you know what day it was? Ack, if only I watch Code Geass back then! The two of us were only ather recently dragged in by our Anya in the group, so we started watching a little after Fanime. >_< And thanks, although both of our costumes had numerous flaws. And I learned that cosplaying someone half your age isn't exactly the best idea...But even then, it's probably gonna be easier than trying to pull of someone who's about sixteen, I think it was?

Anyhow, sorry my brain is flunking me at the moment; Summer seems to do that to me. @~@ were you two at the Bleach gathering, by chance? Or, even Bleach chess/Frisbee?

morgaine

It was Saturday, 'cause that was the only day I cosplayed from Bleach ^-^  Sunday was Geass day for all of the people in my group, so we couldn't make it to the Bleach gathering/events.  Ahh I think we have opposite problems~?   The past few costumes I've done were either around my age or younger xDD 

Ohh, and does anyone know where I can find good gold contacts for my C.C. cosplay??
Fanime 2019
TBD

Mi Feng

I will be attending as school uniform version of  Kallen ^^

EeveeGirl101

Eh? Another Kallen? Sweet! Psh, now you have me even more tempted to go as Mini!Kallen, although that wold mean now Transformer figure fighting with our group's Suzaku. And yes, Kannazuki, it does indeed seem that our problems are... the same/backwards. So far, for this year, I'm returning as my Mini!Nanao/T.B.T.P. Nanao, Mini!Lavi, and quite possibly Mini!Kallen, although Waffle has me going toward just school Kallen. Oi vey, still too many minis. I just can't wait 'till I'm the standard age for most regulars who cosplay, though. Then I'll be able to pull of the real sizes of all those people. xD

What kinds of younger people do you cosplay as, I'm curious, if you don't mind my asking. ^^

Mi Feng

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on June 17, 2009, 04:58:54 PM
Eh? Another Kallen? Sweet! Psh, now you have me even more tempted to go as Mini!Kallen, although that wold mean now Transformer figure fighting with our group's Suzaku. And yes, Kannazuki, it does indeed seem that our problems are... the same/backwards. So far, for this year, I'm returning as my Mini!Nanao/T.B.T.P. Nanao, Mini!Lavi, and quite possibly Mini!Kallen, although Waffle has me going toward just school Kallen. Oi vey, still too many minis. I just can't wait 'till I'm the standard age for most regulars who cosplay, though. Then I'll be able to pull of the real sizes of all those people. xD

What kinds of younger people do you cosplay as, I'm curious, if you don't mind my asking. ^^
I love mini cosplays ^^ I generally try to find characters short or tiny to cosplay as, Hanyuu from Higurashi and Blair from SE are my plans. I had to do school Kallen because my friend might be doing black knight Kallen and we didn't want to get mixed up XD

EeveeGirl101

Twin Kallens, now that would be amusing! I can't wait to see you two~ ^_^ Oh, and Blair? Gotta see that when it's done! *_*

konataFTW

@EeveeGirl101
err... so shall I put you as Kallen and C.C.? I will do that even so... (a lil confused with all the mini's and stuff lol) and do't worry.. I'm 14 and I could pass for an 8 year old^^ as others do say I look like one

@Mi Feng
ok added~!

@kannazuki
lol Suzaku is being kidnapped by Arthur~! hahah XD BTW Could you give me a link to Empress C.C.'s pic so I can put it up on the first post?

oh gosh I'm restyling my Nunally wig because the bangs were such a drag~! BTW I look stupid with her hairstyle for the kimono outfit XDDD I looked like a gijinka Pokemon~! o_O

(Check out the first post guys^^ I posted pics along with the names because of boredom? lol xD)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

@EeveeGirl101 :  Well, I cosplay as Empress Tianzi.  She's 13, but looks waaay younger x___x  There's Kaguya, who doesn't look 15 unless she's serious. xD  And just for fun (aka at-home-only cosplay), I dressed up as Road Camelot.  My next cosplays are more age-appropriate, I think.  I'll be turning 16 next month~~ ^-^

@konataFTW:  lol Anything for Euphie, right~?  (the Suzaku and Nunna pics don't show btw)  Here's C.C..  Not the greatest pic.  But my sis might get me the artbook for my b-day, so hopefully I have better ref pics~~~
Ohh, so what will you do?  Will you still be kimono-Nunnally?  O___O
Fanime 2019
TBD

Rukia-Hitachiin

Wow a lot of stuff happened while I was gone XD I think the relay may or may not be a good idea. I think it would be fun for people who have costumes easy to move in as long as it's a fairly short relay... it could just turn into a sort of tournament too. I'm not sure what games, but little short games would be cool.

As for pizza, I'd suggest a C.C. and maybe a Lelouch or Kallen go get the pizza (with someone taking pictures of course) and bring it back for the gathering (but at least 15 minutes before). Because restaurants won't approve of that many people inside disturbing business and not everyone needs to go since the place can't accomodate for everyone to eat there anyway ^^' and figuring out how much each person must pay before hand would be good too.

Cosplay chess should be a regular thing. It's such a Code Geass thing :D I loved it this year!

I can't wait to see all your cosplays next year and I hope I'll have a new one to wear for next year :D

Rukia-Hitachiin

Oh and I looked at your first post, konata :D great job! Except I'm not planning to be Euphemia ^^' I'm planning on being Anya or C.C. either Lolita (since I don't see many of them and I have that costume) or one of the ones I wore this year (the white outfit or black knights/R2 outfit). So just write me down as C.C. Lolita or otherwise and keep me as a maybe for Anya :D

konataFTW

@kannazuki
dawww the pic doesn't work T^T and I'm not sure... I'm still drafting the pattern... (damn it I think I'll be needing a hoopskirt rather than a petticoat for this one o_O) if I finish it sometime before cherry blossoms fest then I might bring her =) [my thing is... after cherry blossoms I'm done with cosplay making lol... gonna be drawing and since Fanime is surrounded with tests and crap I better think ahead XD]

@Rukia-Hitachiin
thanks lol XD I will also be posting scenes that I would like to remake at the gathering =) and k... gosh we'd better get at least 3-4 Euphie's next year because of the number odds of Suzaku's and Lelouchs o_O

for the relay... KoI nor koreanking has responded =_= so I'm going to cancel that and think of a different event... oh gosh I'm listening to Super Junior atm so I can't think straight XD (hypnotized by their in-sync voices >_<)

for the Pizza Lunch... a C.C. must represent our group~! but if we bring it to the gathering... err... won't it be hard to eat? (I am a very weird girl who has not eaten pizza without fork or some type of utensil but I don't mind XD)

for the chess... ok then =) I'll ask doragon for the board... but I'll do that in december or smt... still mesmerized by SJ to think =_=

for the gathering... can't wait guys =) DID YOU SEE THE EMPEROR LELOUCH PIC ON THE FIRST POST?! Nunnally was wearing something so... REVEALING! XD amagawd I have to listen to HaengbokHappiness instead of Twins(Knock OUt) XD

update on my Nunnally: drafting the patterns... rewashed my wig because the bun thing messed the curls XD... adding more curls to my wig (for my Megumi and Rima cosplay as well~!)

but I'm making no progress with my Emperor Lelouch nor my Suzaku... I HATE MAKING BOOT COVERS... (speaking of shoes, I will make my Nunnally shoes... for the R2 one because I might bring that cosplay with me next year? maybe XD)

and... kona out~!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

Well one of my friends was Euphemia this year and I'm sure she'll be Euphemia again next year if she can go :D I'm also planning to have a Suzaku and a Shirley in my group too ^_^ but you don't need to mark them down. They don't have accounts on here :P

As for the pizza, yeah. The only problem with bringing it back is that there are no tables (though I thought there was an area with tables somewhere... we could meet there... if you know what place I'm referring to! :O) and we could drip sauce on our costumes or something. Just in case I am Anya, another C.C. could go get the pizza. But if not, I can definitely go get it. I have before :D

Wait so are you being Emperor Lelouch, kona? Or are you making it for someone?? And are you attempting Nunnally's last outfit too?? X3 haha

morgaine

@konata: Hoopskirt?  I thought it was just a regular kimono...?  I know what you mean.  I am not going to make another last minute cosplay; it was pretty conflicting this year Dx

@Rukia:  Do you mean tables IN the convention?  'Cause the only table outside (that I know of) are the few that are outside of cafes and restaurants...  I wouldn't mind getting it, but I'd definitely love help!  Tables are a good idea... I have that kind of luck that no matter how careful I am, I always manage to get something on me.. >.<

Ooooh~~  You should do the last outfit!  My cousin wants to get her little sis to do it, but I have no idea how she'll manage to make that, on top of her already planned costumes o_____o
Fanime 2019
TBD