Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

electrocute

Hmmm.
I'll go as either Empress Tianzi or V.V. (curse my shortness)
I desperately want to be V.V., but THAT HAIR. D: I'll see what I can do about that.

I've never played cosplay chess before. O:
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

Mi Feng

Quote from: electrocute on June 22, 2009, 01:25:53 PM
Hmmm.
I'll go as either Empress Tianzi or V.V. (curse my shortness)
I desperately want to be V.V., but THAT HAIR. D: I'll see what I can do about that.

I've never played cosplay chess before. O:

I'm short too lol ,and cosplay chess is a lot of fun! I was the first  to die in Bleach cosplay chess.

konataFTW

@Rukia-Hitachiin
excactly, those pizza are ok but we have to be careful with the sauce and stuff (Nah they're for me... it's been my dream and I don't care about height anymore lol) the last outfit? yeah I might if I have extra fabric from my Ciel

@kannazuki
Yeah it's a kimono, but a butt-huge one^^;; like Sakura's DVD cover as well... *tears* going to be wearing a hoopskirt and all of my Sakura and SakuBo petticoats for the fluffyness as well because it'll look too flat and I'm too picky ^_^b

uhm, the Kuroshitsuji group are having the dilemma of whether to use the tables or not and Hellangel(the head) says no-- reason: it would be rude to use tables of cafe's or resto's or whatnot if we are not going to buy their food, and I agree^^

@electrocute
I got you for maybe/or for both^^ and being short isn't that big of a deal. I have a thick skin and am determined to do the epic Emperor Lelouch and other guy cosplays and I don't really give a damn... lol I just like them so much I cosplay them XD...

Cosplay Chess is very fun, I'll explain the rules and application and stuff in a few months due to me being lazy^^;;;

@Mi Feng
lolz at least you were used in the chess! I have to announce and gosh... u_u I'll be bringing a mic or smt next year because my voice became so hoarse at night at the ball XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

@kannazuki: Yeah I meant outside and I always get stuff on me too! So we'll have to be extra careful! We can ask the restaurant for paper plates to be safe ^^

@konata: Oh ok. I wondered if the tables were part of a business. Then no go for them. We could sit on the area by where we did cosplay chess this year. I saw some people sitting around there. It may be difficult to get on due to costumes... so we could always make it a picnic and bring blankets and such ^^

@electrocute: You should try to be V.V.! I've never seen one so that would be awesome! :D

electrocute

@Rukia-Hitachiin

I'm going to try. I'm like literally hunting for hair. xD
See this is that even if I find a wig THAT long, I don't want it to look too flat and bleh.
But I'd get a cape and capes are so fun. *___*

if anyone happens to know where I'd get a ridiculously long wig, share. : P

edit;
so I was looking and they HAVE 60 inch wigs on the internet, basically all made by the same company and I read that they're shoddy quality.
I'm thinking I could go with http://www.cosworx.com/product.php?productid=26180&cat=2451&page=1 this and see how it'll work for a V.V.
2012 Cosplay List

Fanime lover since 2008!

morgaine

@konata:  Ohh yeah I'm an accuracy freak, too >.<  Do you know what you're going to use for the jewels on Emperor Lulu's costume???  I'm totally lost on that part...

@rukia:  I like a picnic idea, actually.  Maybe instead of pizza?  And people can bring costume-friendly foods?

@electrocute:  V.V.!!  That'd be so cute!  As for the wig you suggested: it looks nice, but none of the colors fit V.V.  His is more of a pale blonde.  Unless your deciding to dye a white wig?
Fanime 2019
TBD

electrocute

@kannazuki

I know, dyeing could be an option. >_<
I think I'm sacrificing the better accuracy of buying a 60 inch wig for better quality with the 47/48. I don't want the wig falling apart at the con xD
I was also looking into http://amphigory.com/wigs_enchantment.html
and http://amphigory.com/wigs_godiva.html

I'm only 62 inches tall, so these could work without looking too short.
Come on V.V., body length hair? D:
2012 Cosplay List

Fanime lover since 2008!

Mi Feng

@kannazuki
About the pizza substitute: Maybe something related to pizza, but still a little less messy,(pizza pockets or calzones?) So it can kinda have the atmosphere of pizza but not ruin everyone's lovely Code Geass cosplay.

morgaine

@electrocute:  I think going with a shorter wig would work.  In my experience (and I'm sure others had this problem, as well), longer wigs tend to tangle easily.  I think the shorter wig would be less trouble; but if you're a stickler for accuracy, go with a long one.  I don't think anyone will mind, really ^-^  The amphigory wigs look nice, but having no experience with them myself, I can't say if they're manageable.

@mi feng:  Something pizza-related sounds good.  Pizza pockets are pretty safe, but we would need microwaves right?  Are there any in the nearby hotels?
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

@electrocute
Get. A. Shorter. Wig. reason: it'll get so tangled and crap that you wouldn't be able to enjoy your cosplay^^ (I definately didn't enjoy my cosplay because of the tangles in my Suigintou and Nunnally wig... gosh especially if I have shoulder-lenght hair and is not very tangled everytime... so not used to it)

suggestions: color 613 http://www.cosworx.com/product.php?productid=25867&cat=2451&page=1 this wig seems soft enough to flow like his... if you want volume, mousse is a solution^^
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

@electrocute: I believe no matter what you get, it should be from cosworx :D That site is amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone! I got my C.C. wig there and it's great quality and it got to me in just a couple days.

As far as the wig choice... long wigs are a pain, and getting one the actual length of V.V.'s hair in relation to his body... you'd have to basically stand still in order for it not to tangle. So getting something a little shorter with the option of curling it or adding hair products for the wave he has in his hair is ideal! Good luck! :D keep sending us links for your options!

@kannazuki: Great idea! Only problem with those is that they're microwavable so we'd have to make sure that someone's hotel room has a microwave that they can microwave then bring it back to the picnic. But yeah. I've done many cosplay picnics and they're a bunch of fun! :D and less messy foods would rock!

Mi Feng

I was on youtube and I found this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDJchD0EeLE
This was at Anime Central, someone ordered a pizza to a Code Geass gathering...

EeveeGirl101

QUICK~ SOMEONE NEEDS TO ORDER A PIZZA LIKE THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GATHERING, AND STA-- I mean, awesome video! xD We should so do that~ Would it not be epic?

Rukia-Hitachiin

LOL! omg that poor pizza guy! I can't believe that girl ran with it! D: I think that would be awesome if they had delivery tho!! I would love to have a pizza delivered to our Code Geass gathering! XD

konataFTW

oh btw kannazuki, I will be using paperclay or sculptey for Lelouch's jewels... I was planning on fiber glass but I thought I'd use that for my SakuBo's sword instead lol
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

raven-die

i MIGHT be kaguya the princess

MaruChan

Hi I'm part kannazuki's group, I will be the Emperor Lelouch. Also, my younger cousin will come as prisoner Nunnally.
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.

Rukia-Hitachiin

So then that makes two Emperor Lelouches? That's cool :D It's awesome that we have such a huge group that there will be repeats! Though it'd be cool for some people to be minor characters... so that we could have the entire cast cosplayed! But oh well :D can't wait til next year <3

MaruChan

Yeah, I'm part of kannazuki's group. I'm the Emperor Lelouch she was referring to. Cool, another Emperor Lelouch. We'll rule the world together! Lol.
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.

konataFTW

@raven-die
ok added you as a maybe^^

@Rukia-Hitachiin
huh two Emperors? who's the other?

@MaruChan
nice changed it... and yay another Nunnally^^
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack