Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Azuru

My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

konataFTW

guys soo... due to copypasting the updates between this forum to cos.com's forum, I missed a few cosplayers on the list... I will redo it hopefully soon... sorry if I missed anyone
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

KuroiAnzu

Hey!im gunna b cornelia Li Britannai in the first season outfit :3

Rukia-Hitachiin

konataFTW

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Azuru

Knight of Infinity

wow, its been two months since I posted anything on here... Sorry guys I was in japan going over my knight of zero costume and was unable to check up on the forums (or more like having too much fun in Akihabara)so I see there are more knight of zeros this time around. If there ends up being an excess of K.o.Z. then Ill be the good old K.o.S. but for know keep me signed up as knight of zero. Did anyone here go to Comiket? there were some awesome CG cosplayers there and a hilarious Jeremiah(R2 Lulu side) with boxes of oranges and orange related candies, i got some candies and an orange!!! LOL'D \(^~^)/
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Knight of Infinity

Oh and it seems like alot has been going on while I was away can anyone "lay it out for me to play it out" real quick?

Azuru

Hmmm, we're not really saying anything too important! :D Some of the events are still being decided is all I know and right now we were just talking about conventions. :)

morgaine

Welcome back KoI!  We've been talking about events and days to hold the gathering on.  It's still a bit early, but I think everyone else is getting settled with their time and days, so we should do the same.  And of course people are signing up ^-^  Comiket!  I didn't go, but did you get any good doujinshi? ;D
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

Oh Yeah! I went and took a taxi to Comiket at 4AM so I could get in line with little people before me and be one of the first hundreds of people to be able to buy the brand new releases! So I got my hands on several high quality Code Geass doujins! mostly LuluXC.C. but one SuzuXEuphie, one LuluXShirly. and two Majin Tantei Neuro doujins. thats about it for doujins but i spent hundreds on other stuff like two of those boob mouse pads, towels, pillowcases and what not. And im planning on going to the next winter comiket too cuz my winter break coincides with it. Hey ill see If i can remember to bring my doujins for everyone to read durring the picnic LOL'D \(^~^)/ ill also see if i can get my group to scanlate the doujins for ya guys.

Rukia-Hitachiin

Awesome!! We could combine our picnic with a comic reading! haha. Did you take a picture of the Jeremiah? Because he sounds so awesome!!

morgaine

Fanime 2019
TBD

Azuru

Oh really? :D Wow! That's cool that you bought all of that. I usually barely have any money during cons due to my cosplays costing so much! ;DSounds like it was fun! ^^

konataFTW

ahhh you went to Japan >_< I want to go to Korea...
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

Yeah, first off winter comiket should be around december 29th-31st from what i heard, ill be attending that too most likely and yes I did get pics of Jeremiah i have them on my CURE cosplay account heres the link if your interested. http://en.curecos.com/ in my opinion Cure is way better then cosplay.com.  And yes I had tons of money thanks to getting last years new-years money, I got in total about 700 dollars spending money for the entire week I was there!!! \(^~^)/

konataFTW

I have a cure... and yes it's easier to manage!! and... well it's pink :P
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

Azuru

Wow. That's a lot of money spent for one week. :D But, it's so little in convention world! ;D Oh cool you two have cure accounts?

Rukia-Hitachiin

Wow! Cure looks like an awesome site! XD can you post a specific link? Because I searched for Jeremiah but I'm not sure which one is the one you saw lol.