Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

cateyedprincess

So I'd just like to update that I won't be making it as Kallen this year. I don't have time to make the costume D:
Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

BSaphire

Quote from: kannazuki on April 29, 2010, 06:08:38 PM
@BSapphire:  will you be editing the first post of the cos.com thread too?  ive already posted a new list, just making sure
If I was a moderator over there I would edit it for you.. sorry :(

This gathering is looking pretty darn awesome! :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Rukazu3

i'd like to make an important announcement regarding the pizzas.  I checked the prices of large pizzas and they're about 12 dollars each with 10 slices ( i think)  if everyone gets two slices, we'll have to order 12 pizzas and split among 60 people and that would be about 3-5 dollars per person.  i'm saying this now because i want everyone to know this ahead of time and if everyone is willing to pitch in

koreanking

Azuru

@rukazu: Pizza would be nice at the gathering but not everyon who will attend will know about this because
not everyone has a fanime forums account or cosplay.com account either so it may be harder to have pizza if there's not enough pizza and everyone might bot pitch in. So maybe we should think more about having pizza there.
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Rukazu3

@azuru, yeah i thought about that, what i plan to do is right at the start of the gathering, or when about everyone shows up, i'll ask if they want to buy pizza hut and after the gathering, we all eat.  that way, i can get the majority of the people and everybody knows of the plan, i do the number crunching and call up pizza hut, figure out the total cost plus tip and split that among everyone who pitches in.  i will also announce that everyone must agree if not i can always geass them to do so XD

Azuru

@rukazu Haha then they can't refuse!  ;D That sounds like a good idea, seems like you have it well planned, brother. (lol) Would pizzahut really bring the pizzas to a con?? I saw it was done before but with all the confusion it took awhile to pay them.

Rukazu3

@azuru. yeah will have to set up a location that would easy, perhaps like at the intersection or something like that.  but yes, when i plan for cons and events, i try and think of everything possible and cover all the bases.

And this is for anyone else reading this forum.  I'm planning to do a reenactment of the last scene in code geass, i was wondering does anyone have that purple sword that suzaku stabs lelouch with?  just curious

Azuru

@rukazu
that's good we have another organizer with us who also has experience. :) Its my first time organizing, but I saw kannazuki do it before and it looks like it would be fun! XD

Rukazu3

@azuru
thanks, but i'm actually still relatively new to cons and gatherings, this is my first time trying to organize a gathering, but i have had experience organizing events for clubs and stuff like that

i spoke to kannazuki and she says she doesn't have the sword, i may find one at the swap meet...hopefully

koreanking

uwaaah,
I've missed out on a lot.
There's gonna be pizza at the gathering now?

Rukazu3

@koreanking
it was an idea that was thrown around by a few people at this point, there's more possibility of a pizza luncheon than the cosplay chess.  but yes, since the masquerade is taking place saturday night, i think it'll be nice to have dinner with everybody before that

cateyedprincess

I take it back. I will most likely be attending as Kallen :D

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

Melly

aw man! i wish i could still go as Shirley :u

then we'd both be cosplaying opposites AGAIN. omg weird XDDD

Rukazu3

also going back and checking the cosplay forums, i think we are up to 65 people for the gathering!

cateyedprincess

Quote from: Melly on May 11, 2010, 04:38:23 PM
aw man! i wish i could still go as Shirley :u

then we'd both be cosplaying opposites AGAIN. omg weird XDDD

Haha
Silly how things like that work out right? XD

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

udonoodle

PIZZA!!!  ;D
anyway official update from the noodle heads
hikari_midori<----is my kaguya
(so you can take me off the list for kaguya)
and
i myself will me tianzi...or anya in the gathering
(most likely tianzi)

morgaine

Fanime 2019
TBD

hikari_midorichan

Whaaa it's getting close!

Were there any specific plans made for the scene reenactments? I'm sure people at the con will shout out their ideas, but it would be nice to have a few thought out beforehand.

koreanking

Btw,
what ever happened to Konata and Knight of Infinity?