Looking for my Black Army Chess mates from Monday morning around 2:00 Am.

Started by Jon-Jon, May 26, 2009, 06:53:53 PM

Jon-Jon

Monday morning after the black and white ball around 2:00 Am, Cosplay chess was still going on. Due to different coincidental events that had happened to me, i ended up on the Black army. Shortly our army began to win several times in a row, and me and my chess mates began to become friends as an ultimate force.

I have desided to attempt to keep connection with all of my army chess mates, and possibly make a online forum for us.

Please reply if you were or are a part of my previous army from that morning!!! I miss you guys!

such people as

Our Overpowered Bishop
Chair sealed league
White Knight (hello again :O iv informed you about this post)
Awesome Queen
Bush/Hedge Rooks (x2)
Who ever our god was... (jk. we love you god ^.^)

And everyone else who was in our glorious army! please help me find you so that we can make this even more strong for next yeaaaaaar!!!!

-Jon-Jon (The knight with a 7 foot Sword)

rylos

OMG. Dude, I remember you. You gave your sword to my friend David, the  asian kid with the green duct tape on. He ended up spinning him around in circles on the shield like a turtle. We called him "ninja turtle."

I was the asian dude with the black trenchcoat with the green duct tape plastered on with the fox hat and the safety pin pierced ears. I warmed the king's throne several times and the floor.

Duuuuuuuude, that was an awesome night. I remember at one point I was the Queen for the opposing side who strangled people with my phone charger. and my friend DayDayT was the guy who was the "MAN-FACED QUEEN."

I know our god at one point was the "Reno who would not Die."

rylos

crap posted twice. can a mod remove this post but keep my first one? thanks

rylos

OMG. Dude, I remember you. You gave your sword to my friend David, the  asian kid with the green duct tape on. He ended up spinning him around in circles on the shield like a turtle. We called him "ninja turtle."

I was the asian dude with the black trenchcoat with the green duct tape plastered on with the fox hat and the safety pin pierced ears. I warmed the king's throne several times and the floor.

Duuuuuuuude, that was an awesome night. I remember at one point I was the Queen for the opposing side who strangled people with my phone charger. and my friend DayDayT was the guy who was the "MAN-FACED QUEEN."

I know him too. Can ya post a pic of yourself? My memory's a bit fuzzy from that morning since I ended up wiping out that night.

Jon-Jon

Quote from: rylos on May 26, 2009, 07:54:32 PM

I know him too. Can ya post a pic of yourself? My memory's a bit fuzzy from that morning since I ended up wiping out that night.

Yaaaay, I'm so glad you replied! ^.^
My memory's fuzzy too T.T dont remember who would be by the description, but im sure if i saw a picture of you, i'd know on the spot! xD
Well, so far im requesting anyone who got a good photo of me during the con. cuz i failed to take one even thou i had a camera with me the whole time T.T
But in the meantime, can you help me find the rest of our members we can all be reunited! :D

rylos

Yep! I'll help. Unfortuantely, don't have a pic of you but when my friends upload their pics, I'm pretty sure one of them have some better shots of the chess games. I'll upload my pics tomorrow.