Anime Overdose 2004...what is it?

Started by animeoverdose, December 08, 2003, 05:53:16 PM

animeoverdose

AnimeOD'04...what is it?

It's the Bay Area's hottest anime event this spring, and it's your chance to see if YOU can overdose on anime!

If you register right now on our site, you not only get $5.00 off the price, but you're entered into our raffles for hundreds of pre-reg prizes worth thousands of dollars! Each prize is awarded to a random attendee number, so it's possible to win two, three, or even FOUR prizes or more!

We have a lot of great stuff going on at AnimeOD. In fact, it's a celebration of games, comics, and animation.

We have great guests from both America and Japan, so the inside scoop you get from them will be incredibley valuable indeed! One of our hilight events is our Japanese video panel with game developers from Japan who are graciously coming to Anime Overdose! And that's not all. Just keep coming back to http://www.animeod.com for your latest and greatest news on what we'll be having go on.

See you all March 5 & 6 at Santa Clara University.

Regards,

Rob Pereyda
Director, AnimeOD

KinFreon

Wow...I'd like to mainline on that smack! Lemme check with my people...

Suspicious

I remember somebody talking about this at the Fanime Dead Dog, looks interesting.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

RyuHayabusa

I saw their flyer at ReccaCon and it looks interesting as well. I might go if I fix my car.   :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

KimaLucifer

Oh Christ. Those Artbooks are tempting me, but unless it's FU art which is pretty or Galerians Ash I'm not going @.@
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

animeoverdose

Let's see.

I don't remember teh artbooks off the top of my head, but I know there is a St. Seiya Cosmo Special ($40), a Yamato art book ($40), and couple others that I can't say what they are because they're so good!

But there will also be G1 transformers (Trypticon, Kup, and others), as well as too many comics, VHS, and DVD to count.  If by some chance only 100 people pre-reg'd, then each person could get 2 or more prizes easily.

If you bug me enough, maybe I will tell you what the other artbooks are!  But be nice! =D

Hint: one of them is an original ghibli in NM condition from when the movie first came out.

-R

animeoverdose

When I say Ghibli I meant to say an *old* ghibli like from the reallllly early days.

=P

-R

KinFreon

Looks like I may be going to AOD if not Fanime. Might be an easier undertaking with my limited budget, compared to Fanime. And maybe some of the local Fanime/Silicon Valley/Bay Area peeps would get to see me there. ^_^

Shin Gouki

sounds like fun any V gameing going on?? or PC gameing??

animeoverdose

FUCHIZAKI Yurko makes her NA convention debut at AOD.

http://www.animeod.com

Enjoy! =)

-R