Pictures of Kero? :3

Started by Kero-Kun, May 26, 2009, 07:11:39 PM

Kero-Kun

Hey hey~ Kero here. :] Was wondering if anyone took pictures of me? I was the kid running around in the Kero outfit. Thanks! <3

Pew pew pew! Had lot's of fun this year. :]

ispyangie

O: Youuu ! My friend took a picture with you. I was Pikachu while she was, a bunny? Ahah. I don't even know what she was.
But hereee ~
Tweet @ispyangie

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Sunara Ishi

I didn't get a chance to take a picture but someone posted a picture of you here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12533.msg329891.html#msg329891
X3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Guardianangel743

Here they are =)

I am that fugly guy in the second one  >< eww it's such a bad picture of me >< haha

anyways your custom is adorable!!! me and my friend loved you, and when we see you next year, we are gonna bake you a cake! =))))

goo kero!!本当にかわいいですよ!!=))
also, we toatally think if you went arond with the free hugs sign you would've been dead haha XD

also, did you have an old account called     Ad0rkableWhteMage???

Kazuko

waaahh keroちゃん every time I kept seeing you I never had my camera ; ; (I was the maid that kept pointing you out) you had a very cute outfit~

Paul Who Ahh

I wasn't able to snap any pics of you, unfortunately. You sure are a cutie though!

No homo.

Pengin-san

I got a couple pictures of you : D!  You were totally adorable!  All of my friends kept getting jealous because I was able to snap a few pictures of you.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

Kero-Kun

@Ispyangie: Thanks! :] She's cosplaying as Flonne from Disgea, btw. n_n

@Chiri: Thank you's! ;D

@Sunara: Thanks! Haha~ Another crazy fan girl. :3

@Guardian: LOL~ That second picture of me is egh. :3 But thanks! And yea, that was my old account. I got your message. n_n I'll reply shortly.

@Kazuko: Oh yea! I remember you cutie. n-n Next year I need to pay a visit to the maid cafe~

@Pengin: :3 I want I want~ Haha.

darkknightcecil

DOOOD
OMG
YOUR ARE HECKA AWESOME COSPLAYER OF KERO
HAHAHA
I wanted to take pictures of you. d:
BUT COULDNT AHAH.

chifunii

FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

KuroNek0

Ahh! I remember you, though I never took a picture :(..
You're so cute!

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Kero-Kun on May 27, 2009, 02:51:40 PM
@Sunara: Thanks! Haha~ Another crazy fan girl. :3
I don't blame her; I bet you have tons dressed like that. XP
Anyway... I just saw you at my friend's artist booth; the one where you got your mini Kero from. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

idontknow

you are such a cutie! like seriously, your pose is cute too!!
hopefully my boyfriend doesn't get jealous haha!

Kero-Kun

@Chif: Thank you's! I haven't had time to scourge over untagged pictures on facebook. XD I'll have to check those out later. P:

@Kuro: Aww. :3 No you!

@Sunara: Your friend is so talented! xD I was hoping someone was making Kero and Suppi plushes at Fanime this year. :3

@idontknow: Thank you's! X3