Gotta Catch Them All! Pokemon gathering 2016!

Started by luluuxduplica1223, May 26, 2009, 08:27:16 PM

Are you excited!?

YES!
24 (72.7%)
No it's too soon!!
2 (6.1%)
Kinda, if __ is done in time!
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

koolcalcat1

^omg hey giovanni! It's silver!!!! How you doing? I never did get to swap contact info with u...

Kimba616

Oh dang Silver, you live in Folsom?? I'm in Fair Oaks. :]

Anyway, the gathering was pretty fun! Hopefully we can find an even bigger area next year!

Foxberry

Hey everyone, I'll be getting photos up in the next month or so.
I was the yellow joltik from the gathering my boyfriend was the duskull.

koolcalcat1

Quote from: Kimba616 on May 30, 2011, 10:33:54 PM
Oh dang Silver, you live in Folsom?? I'm in Fair Oaks. :]

Anyway, the gathering was pretty fun! Hopefully we can find an even bigger area next year!

yup i live in folsom...i totaly feel bad for being late to the gathering...ugh...i did have officer jenny arrest me though...

Eliteslayer

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 30, 2011, 08:41:37 PM
^omg hey giovanni! It's silver!!!! How you doing? I never did get to swap contact info with u...

I'm doing good, it was great meeting you. I'll PM you my contact info so we can keep in touch.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yatta Dante

I loved the gatherings!  Had a lot of fun.  That one skateboarder punk tried to ruin the second gathering, but he ran off like a little punk. :P

What I regret though was not bringing my Pearl game with all my good Pokemon.  Which reminds me, I fought a very good Cynthia who used the same team as the Cynthia in the game.  I still want my rematch, Cynthia!  You would remember me as the guy who was down to his last Pokemon which had all fighting moves against your Spiritomb.  Epic fail...
~Yatta Dante

maitosis

Super great and (big) gathering!

I went as May; it was fun meeting you all! I'll put up my pics... as soon as I find the cord to my camera OTL

RedGxHenshin

I was Trainer Black / Hilbert / Touya (the one who was holding Tepig). Great to take pics with everyone. I wish I got to battle that Cynthia who was accepting battles. Would have been cool if someone took a pic of us battling with our DS.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

JTB

I was the officer jenny with the pokemon men, it was great hanging out with all of you :P

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/jake_the_boy/100_1237.jpg

Kimba616

Omg sexy pokemon guys(as my friends and I began to refer to you), you were my favorites! lol You may remember my friend Yellow who was Panty on Friday. : )

Also, for people planning on going to fanime next year, my friend and I are gathering people to join us in making a Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny army of massive proportions! If you're interested in joining us, please comment here or contact me through PM. We want to have each cosplayer as identical as possible(but it's not totally required), so it will require some coordination with pattern/fabric/wig buying. Both females and males are welcome to join. haha

Maximilian

Quote from: JTB on June 01, 2011, 02:55:57 PM
I was the officer jenny with the pokemon men, it was great hanging out with all of you :P

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/jake_the_boy/100_1237.jpg
I'm pretty sure that you were the guys that really made my day along with raptor jesus
Tumblr
♠♥ Fanime 2012 ♣♦
Felt!, trickster!, and godtier!Dave (Homestuck)
TK (Angel Beats!)
Equius Zahhak

luluuxduplica1223

Im going to edit this thread and turn it into 2012 soon xD I know its early, but why not? xD

Im planning to be Lyra/Kotone/Heartgold/Soulsilver next year xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Maximilian

If all goes well, I might do Brendan or Steven next year
Tumblr
♠♥ Fanime 2012 ♣♦
Felt!, trickster!, and godtier!Dave (Homestuck)
TK (Angel Beats!)
Equius Zahhak

luluuxduplica1223

OK!  This is  now for 2012 :D Also, PLEASE PM me any pictures you have of the pokemon gathering. ^_^  Especially if they have mew in it >_> haha Im gonna bwe going as Lyra this year  ^__^
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

RedGxHenshin

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on June 05, 2011, 10:54:31 AM
OK!  This is  now for 2012 :D Also, PLEASE PM me any pictures you have of the pokemon gathering. ^_^  Especially if they have mew in it >_> haha Im gonna bwe going as Lyra this year  ^__^

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150311312784056.407332.808939055&l=020c540301

There's plenty of Pokemon gathering pics and I'm sure Mew is in it.
Tag everyone if you see yourself and/or your friends.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

whitexotaku

Hey guys! I wasn't able to go to the 2011 gathering but, for 2012 I'll be Petilil and my brother is going to be N. Can't wait to see you all in 2012.
Fanime 2014 plans:
Friday: Either Eren or Annie from AoT
Saturday: Ruby from RWBY
Sunday: Vav from Rooster Teeth

SweetNiar

I juuust missed the gathering this year D:  Not only did my original costume was MIA, I had to make a quicky replacement that was kinda blah.  But i'll make it next year as Raichu with my awesome steampunk tail staff! ^_^

I was so looking forward to seeing everyones costumes and taking some pictures....though i did see some walking threw the lobby.

maitosis

Quote from: Maximilian on June 02, 2011, 04:28:51 PM
If all goes well, I might do Brendan or Steven next year

Oh, neat! It'd be super cool to get a Brendan; maybe I'll wear my May cosplay again next year then. Hoenn region ftw!!

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Chesid

My Miltank and I had a FANTASTIC time this year, and after I re-make my shirt (I'm still not 100% satisfied with how it looked), we WILL be back as Whitney and her Miltank.

Really sorry I wasn't able to make it to the picnic; those shoes were deceivingly painful to wear - my feet kept sliding around him them, which aggravated my bunions, and it... just wasn't pleasant.

Do you think we can snag a better location for the gathering this next year? It was so crowded, almost none of my pictures turned out very well.

Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid