Irasshaimase! The Official Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2010

Started by RyuSan777, May 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

heeroyuy135

Well the turnout was way less than what we expected...if location was the problem, we'll let BSahpire know because we thought that spot was perfect for what we had planned.

For those who did show up, me and Ryu thank you dearly for coming and we hope that the bottles of Cider show our thanks!

Another FanimeCon, another Host Club passing...

RyuSan777

Well club members unfortantly again we must close our doors.... Profound sadness =[
Anywho I personally thank all who could make it or tried their hardest to get there
It was all fun and I look foward to seeing all your faces again.  If I don't I raise all your debts 100000¥ more so let's start posting for next years gathering

Mommy loves you
Ryu/Mommy
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

jacktchance

It was a lot of fun, even with the lack of people.  I will try to make it to the panel on Monday, but if not, Mommy will be back next year.

Somebody

I can't believe i missed this! I was running late from my work shift and ran into some of the group, who gave me cake! (Thanks guys it was delicious! :D) Hopefully I can make it on time and with a better wig next year!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Anime-Holic

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to the Socal Host Club for working so hard to pull this gathering together. I know it was small but I still had plenty of fun.  And who knows, maybe next year it will be much bigger and we'll end up with a few less Kyoya and a few more Mitsukuni xD  Anyways, thanks again, and I can't wait for the 2011 gathering ^_^

Anime-Holic/ Fujioka Haruhi

JiiiWiz

Even it was smaller than we expected it to be...next year will be twice as better and bigger of course. Though we need to find a proper place to stay...like in the front so that everyone in the public will know where we are at :] Me and Hikaru will provide cakes next year as well. Really hoping we can have a bigger crowd to join in 'the cake eating contest'! But anyways, it was a pleasure to meet all of the hosts who went to the gathering. Sorry about the non-hyped-up twins this year ha ha...we were in drag....pretty drag XD didn't want to make such a mess...but next year for sure, we will be up and running again!
"Please don't.."