Irasshaimase! The Official Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2010

Started by RyuSan777, May 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

RyuSan777

Hello Fellow and Future Members of the Host Club
last years gathering was a complete BLAST!!
time to re-open our doors hosts
The Ouran High School Host Club Gathering Presented And Sponsored By The Socal Host Club:
Hosted By:Ryusan777 & Heeroyuy135
Time:4:00pm
Day: Friday Day1
Meeting Place: CPMS
Events: Photoshoot
(In Order)
Host Club
Big Group Shot
Champagne *Apple cider* Shot
Fan & Photographers Requests

Honey-Sempai Cake Eating Contest (I'll Supply A Cake if others can supply one)
The Oringinal Which is Hikaru? Game
Red-Light,Green-Light
Snapping And Crashing
Kick The Can
Hide And Go Seek, or Tag
(And taking any other sugestions for events)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Cosplayers And Respectful Characters
"Host Club"
WOW NEAR 50 PEOPLE!!!!! MOMMY BE'S VERRY HAPPY'S

Tamaki Suoh: souzousei_kaish, Azuru's friend,

Kyoya Ootori: Ryusan777, souzousei_kaish's friend, Azuru's friend, Edward Elric,jacktchance

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka: souzousei_kaish's friend, kannazuki, Azuru's friend,kannazuki and friends

Hikaru Hitachiin: (GG)Nami_Misaki's friend Ep. 9 Version, isako_chan's friend, Azuru's friend,

Kaoru Hitachiin: (GG)Nami_Misaki Ep. 9 dress version, isako_chan, Azuru's friend,

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka: Azuru's friend, Heeroyuy135,jacktchance's friend

Haruhi Fujioka: souzousei_kaish's friend,  (GG)Nami_Misaki's friend, MaruChan, raven-die, Azuru,somebody

Other characters:

Renge Houshakuji: Azuru's friend,

Umehito Nekozawa: souzousei_kaish's friend, Mi Feng,

Ritsu Kasanoda:
Kanako Kasugazaki:
Shiro Takaoji:
Ayame Jōnōchi:
Reiko Kanazuki:
Ryoji "Ranka" Fujioka:
Kotoko Fujioka:
Yuzuru Suou:
Yoshio Ootori:
Fuyumi Ootori:
Misuzu Sonoda:
Mei Yasumura:
Éclair Tonnerre:

X-Overs:

Other clubs in Ouran:

Zuka Club:

Student Leaders:

Other cosplays with Ouran!:

Undecided Cosplayers: souzousei_kaish friends, zelos888, Deadlywings, (GG)Nami_Misaki's friends, hellangel's group,luluuxduplica1223and friends :

Lets make this the best OHSHC Gathering for a second straight year!!!
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

heeroyuy135

RyuSan777

MATT! shall i put you down under the student leader position again?
Fanime Cosplays

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

RyuSan777

Quote from: hellangel on May 27, 2009, 04:54:00 PM
Er. You mean, "Irrashaimasse," right?
generally and in correct terms your right but i believe thats what the host club says when people enter through their door
Fanime Cosplays

hellangel

Quote from: RyuSan777 on May 27, 2009, 05:23:26 PMgenerally and in correct terms your right but i believe thats what the host club says when people enter through their door

What were you trying to say in the title of this thread, then?

Depending on the day & time, I'll see if OH!smeCK can make it this time :3
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

RyuSan777

ok ill be sure to put that down and yes in the anime they what i put in the title and it does mean welcome
Fanime Cosplays

heeroyuy135

RyuSan777

ok good good, hey id like to know some feedback from you, also send any photos you took of me @ fanime to [email protected]
Fanime Cosplays

heeroyuy135

Quote from: RyuSan777 on May 28, 2009, 12:01:44 AM
ok good good, hey id like to know some feedback from you, also send any photos you took of me @ fanime to [email protected]
http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq260/mirandaconblog/FanimeCon%202009/
I have all of them including the ones that I took of you online, so look through the albums!

One suggestion that I would make is not having it during Opening Ceremonies since it made it feel that our event got overshadowed by Opening Ceremonies. Maybe next year we can still have it on Friday, but maybe at 4pm instead of 3pm if we want it to have it on Friday again.

Either than that, all the shoots and the events are a definite keep!

RyuSan777

yea thanks fpr the heads up ill for sure put our gathering rightafter opening ceromonies this upcoming year, did you know i was unaware that opining ceromonies @ 3 till i looked @ my programing guide. also THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE PHOTOS YOU TOOK. and trust me the events are here to stay! still taking additions though
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Woot thank you so much Heero for the gathering's pictures! Hm, definately going all ouran next year so just put me down as Kaoru and my friends as Hikaru, Tamaki, Mori, and maybe another Kyouya. note that we will be coming as episode 9's dresses XD; except mori...which is the only niisan. We are also planning to be in the masquerade as well. Still planning on what to do, but yeah. Aha yatta!
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 28, 2009, 12:51:11 PM
Woot thank you so much Heero for the gathering's pictures! Hm, definately going all ouran next year so just put me down as Kaoru and my friends as Hikaru, Tamaki, Mori, and maybe another Kyouya. note that we will be coming as episode 9's dresses XD; except mori...which is the only niisan. We are also planning to be in the masquerade as well. Still planning on what to do, but yeah. Aha yatta!
you all have been added, btw nami if you need another kyouya or any host for the skit id hapily help out with it considering i was in the masqurade this year. last thing i need from you is some feedback of this years gathering
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Hm? Did you update it in this thread or the other? I don't see it updated in this one. And I'll let you know if we need another kyouya :] I must say this year's gathering went great! Despite the lack of originals...it turned out to be a very fun gathering. Slendid time!
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 29, 2009, 01:35:02 AM
Hm? Did you update it in this thread or the other? I don't see it updated in this one. And I'll let you know if we need another kyouya :] I must say this year's gathering went great! Despite the lack of originals...it turned out to be a very fun gathering. Slendid time!
ok sorry for the delay i fell asleep updating this thread XD so ok evryone is set, glad you had a great time nami and i cant wait to see you there again next year, btw care to bring another lopsided cake?
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Quote from: RyuSan777 on May 29, 2009, 12:46:04 PM
ok sorry for the delay i fell asleep updating this thread XD so ok evryone is set, glad you had a great time nami and i cant wait to see you there again next year, btw care to bring another lopsided cake?

Haha it's fine. Hm? Sure, I think I can get another cake for you guys next year :]
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 30, 2009, 01:37:35 AM
Quote from: RyuSan777 on May 29, 2009, 12:46:04 PM

Haha it's fine. Hm? Sure, I think I can get another cake for you guys next year :]
great another cake eating/incest fight in the making!!!!
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

im hoping the cake wont be as lopsided next year haha. but i might not be cake fighting with hikaru since both of us are going to be in the dresses. possibly another set of twins can do it lol.
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

awww oh well i guess we could see if any of the other twins do it, i doubt it highly though but if you do decide to keep it oringinal keep it a secret from us till next year k?
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

How would you know if we decide it to be original? ^_^ maybe we wont, maybe we will. You'll never know. Are we?
"Please don't.."