Irasshaimase! The Official Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2010

Started by RyuSan777, May 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

RyuSan777

well i still cant believe my eyes that this upcoming years gathering is really huge already! i mean within the first week of posting @ least 15-20 ppl signed up, and were still counting, matt if you wanna bring a cake for all the hosts thats fine jus make sure that all the honey's dont get to it before we do, if that happens ill definatly deduct another $80,000 from your salary, mikaru if hikaru wants to bring the cake thats fine! =] oh btw if its lob-sided as it was last year its fine as long as its still edible, or in some twins face for that matter lol XD still looking foward to another long ouran gathering this year, hopefully everyone will stick around till the end, but anyway, does anyone have more sugestions for events?
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

JiiiWiz

Hm...as for events...maybe we can play tag. But that's just an idea to throw out there lol. If mine and Hikaru's cake is lopsided again...prepare to be caked :D
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

lol mommy with cake on his face lol im looking foward to that! XD
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Hm maybe another event suggestion would be Hide and Seek Tag? Just an idea to throw out.
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

very well noted my favorite twin mommy will add it to the list
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Bumping it up :] lol. Sadly, some of our members may not attend the gathering next year. But we hope for the best, count on me and Hikaru to be there!
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

awwwwwwwwww
still bringing the cake though :)
hey, has anyone here already registered?

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on November 07, 2009, 10:04:07 PM
awwwwwwwwww
still bringing the cake though :)
hey, has anyone here already registered?

Yep! I'm staffing next year so yeah :] Gonna be busy, but me and Hikaru will make it to the gathering no matter what :p and yes...we will still bring the cake.
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Fanime is getting closer...much closer. Hopefully many more people come to the Ouran gathering, what a swell time we would all have. Anyways, any new updates from anyone?
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

Azuru

Oh!~ I will be attending happily as Haruhi Fujioka along with Honey-senpai, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, mori,and a kyoya. And a possible renge.  ;)
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Azuru on December 09, 2009, 02:39:01 PM
Oh!~ I will be attending happily as Haruhi Fujioka along with Honey-senpai, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, mori,and a kyoya. And a possible renge.  ;)

HOLY SMOKES! That's quite a big group you have there, dear XD Woo! More attenders! ^_^ Glad to have you all in the gathering.~ I'm guessing me and my Hikaru are gonna need a bigger cake xD...or...2 big cakes. Ha ha ha.
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

Azuru

Yeah, I'm surprised I got everyone into being someone! Although Tamaki, (well he's like a big brother to me and he acts like him too much not to be him ;)) he already wanted to be Tamaki.  ;DSo it all worked out I guess. Everyone else it took awhile to get into the idea until we had an ouran marathon which helped big time.  :D
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on December 11, 2009, 03:19:43 AM
Did someone say more cake for the gathering?

Oh yes! Me and Hikaru seemingly will be getting more cakes since the gathering is gonna be bigger than expected! Hm, if the gathering gets even bigger, then me and Hikaru would just get 3 big cakes...and so on depending if more people join in ^_^ We'll need forks too, if anyone can provide the utensils xD..and napkins.

Quote from: Azuru on December 11, 2009, 08:28:03 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised I got everyone into being someone! Although Tamaki, (well he's like a big brother to me and he acts like him too much not to be him ;)) he already wanted to be Tamaki.  ;DSo it all worked out I guess. Everyone else it took awhile to get into the idea until we had an ouran marathon which helped big time.  :D

Oh my, that's great ^^ I'm hoping the rest of my group shows up xD But mostly everyone seems busy with other things so they might not make it at all. But be and my Hikaru are going to be there for sure since we are the cake-bringers. Can't wait to see all of you there at the gathering! We're all going to have such a splendid time indeed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I've tried updating the list to the whole gathering and we've actually could hit the 30 + mark! If people decide to attend this gathering ^^ It'd be huge. So keep em coming!

@ryu, I've sent you a message through here of the updated list :D so just update it here with that!
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

thank you karou im updating the list as we speak, 5 months remaining!!!!=] and more people lovely this years gathering is going to be alot larger than anticipated thank you all for sticking around,

now i have a reason to to lower everyone's debt.....although haruhi i think i may increase yours hehehehe.... >=]
Fanime Cosplays

heeroyuy135

I'm probably going to ask Fanime staff if they can provide us a table to place all this cake that we're getting for the gathering

JiiiWiz

That'd be awesome, Heero! It wold be very convenient if they can!
"Please don't.."

morgaine

Oh, I'm the Hunny in Azuru's group, just to clarify ^-^  And I'll be bringing along a Chika-chan, too~
Fanime 2019
TBD