Irasshaimase! The Official Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2010

Started by RyuSan777, May 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 29, 2010, 11:46:40 PM
We don't know yet. Panels department is still figuring out time, date, and location and I will post that as soon as they deliver it to us.

Alright then. Hope to know the location and times soon!
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

MinaKitsune

Wow! Fanime has yet again snuck up on me! :o Last year I wasn't able to make it to the Ouran gathering since we were running pretty late ( We got there at 5 D: ) but I'm really hoping to make it this year! I'll be going as Haruhi, since I actually have the jacket + pants + dress shirt! :] All I need is the tie + patch and I'll be good to go, plus a hair cut.

It sounds really fun, unfortunately I'm not familiar with the area the gathering is at. That map kind of helps though, since I know where the vendors rooms are. Hopefully I'll be able to make it + find it! c:
.::Fanime 2010::.
Day 1: Tamaki Suoh (95% done)
Day 2: Not sure what to go as
Day 3: Not sure what to go as
Day 4: Not going

heeroyuy135

Here's the map that I posted awhile back in this thread:

I'm glad that you'll be making this year, mommy's going to be real happy when he hears the news :)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 12, 2010, 02:27:20 PM
Here's the map that I posted awhile back in this thread:

I'm glad that you'll be making this year, mommy's going to be real happy when he hears the news :)

Ahh, I am very confused by the map -sigh- I am not familiar with it as much. If you see me in a poofy green dress, just shout at me and Hikaru. You should notice us in drag...shouldn't be hard to notice ha ha.
"Please don't.."

MinaKitsune

Hmm.. is that a map of the top, or bottom floor? I thought it was of the top floor, but then I realized the elevators are going in the direction they go for the bottom floor, so I'm a bit confused. :o

MinaKitsune

Oh yes, that does help thank you! :] I'm sure I'll be able to find it now.

heeroyuy135

MinaKitsune

Change of plans! My friend's coming and she wants to be Haruhi, so I'll be going as Tamaki instead. :] I need to buy a wig now OTL Good thing there's a place in Old Sacramento that sells wigs! It's a costume store called Evangalines, I love that place nnn <3

heeroyuy135

MinaKitsune

Wow really? I'm actually from Woodland, which is about half an hour to and hour from Sacramento. But it's still pretty close :]

heeroyuy135

Yeah, close enough
If you want, I can help you out...just let me know

JiiiWiz

Ah, I see. In the Marriot side. -is very slow- Well Heero, I might need your number as con time gets closer because me and Hikaru might get lost in trying to find the gathering area lll;orz
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

MinaKitsune

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 13, 2010, 12:06:33 PM
Yeah, close enough
If you want, I can help you out...just let me know
Thanks, but I think I'll be alright. c:
So far everything's good, I've found a patch and tie online. I'm going to ask my Dad to go and put money on the card today so I can buy them.

Good luck for anybody else getting their cosplay ready! <3

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 13, 2010, 09:54:41 PM
Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on April 13, 2010, 08:53:04 PM
Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 13, 2010, 07:52:25 PM
I'll PM it to you a week before Fanime
Alright, thanks Heero.
Just call me Matthew.

Alrighty then, Matthew. I believe you've added me on Facebook correct? You can send me messages through there if you'd like ha ha. Me and Hikaru are really looking forward to seeing everyone again, and even the new coming cosplayers of Ouran as well. -smiles- Don't forget to update us about your guy's Ouran panel!
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

Don't worry.
Once I get word from panels, I'll post them ASAP!