Irasshaimase! The Official Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2010

Started by RyuSan777, May 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

AbsolutelyCursed

Question, what color would you say the Ouran jacket is in both the anime and manga?

heeroyuy135

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on April 15, 2010, 11:45:49 PM
Question, what color would you say the Ouran jacket is in both the anime and manga?
Probably Sky Blue

Somebody

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 16, 2010, 12:02:22 AM
Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on April 15, 2010, 11:45:49 PM
Probably Sky Blue
I would say either sky blue or a bit more periwinkle. Depends on the picture and personal perception I guess.  :P
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AbsolutelyCursed

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

BSaphire

For the purpose of what CPMS area looks like I edited the description area on this photo: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2529737/  please read it.
This photo is another view of the area that I have requested to have the tables set up at:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2529738/
The tables I will have will look similar to the tables pictured here:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2529735/
(**NOTE** Food and other supplies not included :P )

Other photos show the size, how to get to CPMS and visibility from both outside and inside.
^^)
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

RyuSan777

ok everyone two weeks till fanime and mommy is really feeling good, so good that his actual host club is doing a verry special event and shot for everyone. the newest tradition and addition to our gathering will be the champagne shot... no not actual champagne since most of us are underage but the next best thing apple cider! so anyone excited were almost there?
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

heeroyuy135

Somebody

I'll be very excited if I can get my wig fixed!  :-\
I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't get the help I requested today for it...It's a disaster! *shudders*
But I guess I'll just come to the gathering even if the wig doesn't work out  :P I'll just wear the suit.
Cosplay 2013

Anime-Holic

Ello everybody!
I just wanted to stop by real quick to say that this gathering sounds like a real blast and that I'll definately be attending;
I'll be cosplaying as Haruhi Fujioka, and I can't wait to get together with all my fellow host club members!  ;D

OniCourseMusha

I would of gone at the gathering as Kyoya Ootori but sorry guys, it'll interfere wit my outfit for the Vocaloid gathering which starts an hour later it happens i'm looking very forward to and plus its a pain just to change to the other outfit from Kyoya to Hiyama outfit since I have to put it on and tie.  My very first cosplay gathering conflict....  Hopefully next time!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

MinaKitsune

I just ordered my patch the other day and it'll be here in a few days time :] I was thinking of getting the tie at the con since I saw them there last year, that way I don't have to worry of whether or not it'll get here in time! :\
.::Fanime 2010::.
Day 1: Tamaki Suoh (95% done)
Day 2: Not sure what to go as
Day 3: Not sure what to go as
Day 4: Not going

RyuSan777

Hey everyone good to see more people show their friendly faces and dedication to the club, I'm sorry to see those of you who cant make it or have conflicts with other gatherings, its ok mommy still loves all his children and will forgive you so that we see you @ next years gathering. With less than a week away I eagearly await to see all of you again for a great gathering and in hopes of expanding possibly this years and for sure next years gathering.

Don't forget Hosts Mommy and Mori-senpai are holding a panel for our real life Host Club that takes place during actual conventions such as AX and future cons. We encourage those of you attending the gathering to attend the panel for there will be a raffel and prizes handed out during the panel. Also....WE ARE RECRUITING!!! If you are interested on joining please either attend the panel or let Mori or myself know during the gathering.

That's it for now children.. mommy loves you
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

heeroyuy135

One more week folks! Can't wait to see all of you out there on Friday!

MinaKitsune

Whew! My friend and I both have our patches, and we'll be bringing our plain black ties with some purple ribbons as a back up plan in case we don't see any ties at the convention. C: I still need to get my wig, but if I don't get it I'll still go to the gathering.. Now all I have to worry about is for us to get there on time! xD

Either way, I hope we see you guys there! :D I'm really excited!

Edit: We just reserved our hotel at Miliptas, it's about a 12 minute drive to the convention :] I talked to my parents and we're going to go to Evangalines in Old Sacramento tomorrow to pick out a wig for Tamaki! Also my friend is going to get her hair cut soon and dyed, so we're pretty much almost perfectly set! :D Anybody else doing last minute things still?

raven-die

Somebody

*sigh* I almost kinda wish I could actually have a Kaoru and Hikaru fix my "hair" (wig) for me as a game at the gathering. :P I haven't found any time to get it to look right and I doubt I'll get any. That and I'm not even sure I know how to properly deal with it! :D (-.-') Oh well.
Cosplay 2013

MinaKitsune

I was able to get my wig at Evangelines today, and it looks about right C: Now all I need is the tie and since I'm getting that at the con anyways, I don't need to worry! Ahh it's so close to Fanime, I'm really excited :D