Type-Moon Gathering 2010

Started by RyuHayabusa, May 26, 2009, 11:18:34 PM

RyuHayabusa

Well, it's 4 months and some change till Fanime 2010 so I want to organize a Type-Moon Cosplay Gathering for next year's con. I want to see if there is people interested in cosplaying any characters from any Type-Moon series which include:

Lunar Legend Tsukihime
Melty Blood
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Fate/Zero
Kara no Kyoukai
Canaan

Please post here if you are interested in coming to this. Thanks :3

Updates:

5/26/2009 - base thread made

List of Characters:
TBA

Location and Time:
TBA

I has to put a disclaimer here:
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

math4origami

Someone for F/SN: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13016.0.html

So, in the past few years I've been at Fanime, I've noticed a severe lack of Type-Moon.  Therefore, I wholly support a TM cosplay meet.  I mean, UBW movie is coming out soon ^.^, and KNK is just about to finish.  

I will see if I can make a Ryougi Shiki cosplay.  

Edit:  I'm offering to help organize this.  But, we're going to need some more participants first! =P

xXunyuuXx

I'll be cosplaying as Arcueid >w<
Hm...and maybe I'll make a Neko Arc and bring it with me OwO

Neo-Zaku

Excellent. Indeed count me in for this gathering. I shall be coming as Gilgamesh, King of Heroes. One of my firends will be coming as Lancer as well.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

BSaphire

@ Type-Moon gathering organizer: Please update your first post.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC