Fanime 2009 Staff Feedback

Started by Steve.Young, May 26, 2009, 11:37:20 PM

Steve.Young

Every year, we would like to know how well of a job we did (Good or bad) so that improvements could be made for next year (I.E. better training etc.).

I invite you all to give us, the staff of Fanime 2009, feedback.

Please and thanks!

-Steve
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

darkknightcecil

Hello
This years staffing for fanimecon 2009 was splendid and exciting!
There wasn't anything  I could say that could improve the con but it was all equilbrium.
All the department were all nice and friendly :D
I love the rovers this year, with your black suits and those earpiece stuff, which makes you look cool.

I have nothing else to say.

Junon

I posted a new topic here before the con started ( http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12180.0.html ) about Staff etiquette. I was being honest and not griping in there, so you can read that first (incase you missed it).

I would like to say that the staff, rovers, volunteers, everyone involved with Fanime on the inside has done an excellent job. This is the very first Fanime I've been to where I haven't had any problems with any staff level person. I asked questions, I got answers (without attitude). I stepped into a room or area I shouldn't have (by accident), I was asked nicely to go the other way. Rovers were quite sharp and everyone seemed a lot more mellow this time.

Everyone working @ Fanime in general seemed very relaxed and laid back this time around, it made the experience a lot more enjoyable. Even the pre-registration people were fun to talk to and deal with this year. :)

You all did an excellent job.  8)

ewu

I hate the chair. I think we should punish the team by giving them 3 more years...
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Steve.Young

Quote from: ewu on May 28, 2009, 09:56:42 AM
I hate the chair. I think we should punish the team by giving them 3 more years...

I approve of this message. Let's double it to 6.
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

havok rt

Staff was awesome!!! nuf said.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Anna

I loved staff this year! Everyone seemed to be really hardworking, super friendly, and amen to the rovers working at maid cafe it made the environment a lot less intimidating for me. There wasn't one staff member that made me go ergg this year, so hopefully everyone else is coming back next year!

Mr. Wendell

Kudos to Yang and Guest Relations for bringing Momoi to Stage Zero for Opening Ceremonies, the FaniMaid Cafe performance, and bringing her back on Monday so we could present her with a Stage Zero t-shirt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Robbit

Yeah, staff this year was great. You know especially that one panel staff member :) I'm not gonna name names here

WaffoCellist

I think all the staffers worked very well this year. 

I especially want to thank my Logistics staff for all their hard work and effort this year!  They all did an awesome job working pre and post con putting up with all the new changes we had to adapt to.  And they were all so helpful to take the time to help build shelves at the ARG office, re-organize, and inventory everything in the office...months before the con even started.

I look forward to working with everyone again next year!

To Logisitics Staffers who read this: Get ready to start working for FanimeCon 2010 next month!

It's a convict...it's a felon...NO! It's a Fanime Logistics Staffer coming your way!!!!

XpHoBiaX

Everyone I talk too on these forums were staffing/roving. Some new people I met @ con were staff/rover...I couldn't go anywhere without a very friendly "hi" "hey!" or "PHOBIA!!!!!". I really liked how polite and nice you guys acted towards everyone, and even though you were obviously VERY tired, you still smiled. From your heart to your eyes. You really gave it you're all this time around!

It actually swayed me to seriously consider joining you guys.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Dagger-6

If you do join, join Rovers.

We have danishes.

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jerry

Rovers4Life. Yo.

Might as well give into the peer pressure Phobia, while your at it.
Bring along Buddy Jesus.

That would be like an Epic high five. :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

XpHoBiaX

Hmmm...that does sound very enticing.
Peer pressure? pfff!!! You've been trying to assimilate me since 2006.

Alright, I'll join up with rovers. But it really depends on what goes on when/after I move. I'm pretty much moving with just the clothes on my back. Hopefully things go smoothly so I can tag along with you all asap.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Neko Wafer

I REALLY want to staff Fanime next year (after five years of happy attendee-ing). I dropped a line to Cosplay, but haven't heard back yet. I'm over 18, so late hours aren't a problem, and I live here in San Jo so I can attend any meetings needed.

Could someone please contact me? Or who do I need to write to directly? Any help appreciated!
[Witticism.]
     - Popular person or character

ewu

e-mail me and ill see if i can get you to the right place. ericATfanimeDOTcom
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom