Cosplay Chess 2009 - Check-In!

Started by Raydere, May 27, 2009, 03:43:40 AM

Raydere

If you were part of this year's Cosplay Chess, make yourself known here!

I was there on Saturday from 8 PM to 10-ish PM as Apollo Justice (shouting "GOTCHA!" on capturing someone else, "HOLD IT!" on checking king, and "OBJECTION!" on being threatened by another piece), then again on Sunday from 2 PM to 5:30-ish PM and from about 8 PM to 9:30 PM as some guy with a red shirt, black apron, and black pants.

If I recall correctly, one of the players who captured me on Saturday night was a princess with an R2-D2 plushie, and several of my rounds on Saturday had me teamed up with Naruto and Sakura cosplayers as king and queen respectively or at least 4 Prince Of Tennis cosplayers.

A lot of fun times, even if things got derailed once in a while. We must do this again next year. Or hell, we could do it at a park or something over the summer!
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Kertus

I did the Cosplay Chess late night on Saturday and Sunday.  Tons of fun!

I was the brown suit brandishing fisticuffs.

I look forward quite a bit to playing again next year :P
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

DentyneIce408

I had the radio as a back-pack with military clothing a custom helmet. Sorry for finishing the game too fast the first time I played it. The most funniest finishing had to be my friend Vincient's showing his chest move. LOL  :D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

T-1000

I was there on Saturday. I was the bishop who was protecting that Roy Mustang cosplayer since he was the king behind me. That Alucard cosplayer gal really did well with her finishing move once she "jumped" another player by biting their necks. Thankfully she didn't bite the Terminator ;D hahaha
"Get. Out."

Jon-Jon

I was the Guts with the giant sword, playing everyone in a while, but mainly Sunday night to Monday morning until about 2:30 am.