Reg Feedback Thread

Started by ewu, May 27, 2009, 11:16:01 AM

heeroyuy135

I thought the lines moved through smoothly. I arrived around 9:30am on Friday and got in the pre-reg line, and before I knew it I was already at the front obtaining my badge. Kudos to the reg staff and the rovers who kept telling us what we needed out in order for the line to move smoothly.

Lucifargundam

I used my screenname as my name-name and was sent an email a few days beforehand asking me if i wanted to change it. I did. I'm soo glad I did otherwise I wouldnt have gotten it due to identity issues.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!l
-Perhaps future badges will implement options to not have one's real name on it?

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Lucifargundam on June 08, 2009, 01:34:05 AM
I used my screenname as my name-name and was sent an email a few days beforehand asking me if i wanted to change it. I did. I'm soo glad I did otherwise I wouldnt have gotten it due to identity issues.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!l
-Perhaps future badges will implement options to not have one's real name on it?
We need real names on the badges for basically security purposes and stuffs. o: But we'd look into making names a bit smaller on the badges. o:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ayame_nguyen

The lines weren't as long as i thought it would be. I went there at about 4. i would have been there eariler but i had school and when it was over my friends wanted to shower before she went . Anyways, the line took about 1hr. maybe a bit faster? but it was easy and the people were pretty nice. they didn't ask for much lol. they didn't even ask me for my ID. i only had a student ID so good thing they didn't ask.