General Thread for Roommates Wanted - Fanime 2010

Started by KyraEnsui, May 27, 2009, 11:55:44 AM

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Runewitt on April 25, 2010, 09:49:55 PM
looking for room, all nights if possible, or thurs-satnight if not. willing to bring sleeping bag and crash on the floor if its a decent price.

about me: 23/m/ dont care about smoking or drinking. i might do it or i might not. possible cosplay that wont take up much room, otherwise just looking for a place to sleep,shower and store my stuff. friend me on facebook, i dont use AIM much now.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000157308716
or e-mail me [email protected]

friend'd you. msg me or something
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

chibibuie

Hi, I'm Andrea. I'm 31, my 3rd Fanime and first time going alone. I'm staying at the Marriott from Thur.-Monday. It's a double bed room. I haven't figured out the pricing yet, but the room is $122.00 plus tax. per night. I guess it would depend on how many people stay and what nights they will be staying. But I'm not looking for more than two more people.

+No under age drinking
+No smoking in the room.
+Come and go as you please.
+No stealing.
+Must bath.

I'll be busy dressing up with a couple of changes here and there so I'll be gone most of the day. Once the prices are figured, money will be due the first day. If you have any questions, please message me on Facebook since I'm on there most of the time. I'm under the name Andrea Buie. Or email me at [email protected]
Thanks.
*~_^*

AngelWings

All booked up for the regular part of the weekend however if someone needs to stay on Thursday night only I have a bed open.  My contact info is at the bottom.
Roommates wanted (one bed available)

I'm Arianna a 20 year old female from the Central Valley. There is already one roommate with the same details different name. We're gong to be excited and out late, but we are quiet in the room. We will both be cosplaying this con. We would love to make more friends so you'd get to hang with us if you wanted. This is a non-smoking, non-drinking room so if you do so please keep it out of the room. You will be free to come and go as you wish. Coming back drunk is not permissable. No drugs either. No visitors. No sex. Theft will make me call the police as will any other crime.

Hotel: Fairmont two bedded room. (One bed left) Thursday- Monday
Cost: If only one person joins the estimated cost for the entire stay for them is 159.60 including taxes/fees.
If two people joing the estimated cost per person for the entire stay is 119.7 which includes taxes/fees.
Thursday night only is entirely negotiable. Contact me.
Optional Additional.
If you are parking that is your own expenditure. If you are in the central valley or sf we can work out a carpool and you will be responsible for a portion of the travel fees.
I will be bringing a cooler, griddle, slow cooker, and possible a mini fridge so we will have food. If you want to be able to eat said food there is a food budget and you will pay a portion of that, but this is also optional. If you're starving and it's a one day thing then just tell us what you're eating and pay us the equivalent thereof. No big deal.

Requirements
Just contact me and we can discuss it.
Bathing is a definate requirement. Just be respectful of the fact that you are sharing a room with other people and it should work out. Don't do anything that would cause my credit card to deal with additional room fees. Don't make the place a huge mess. Have fun.
Contact: aim is Vampgal101 or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

grimmjow925

I have a friend who needs somewhere to stay for Fanime. You can contact him through Facebook because he doesn't have a computer right now and can check through his phone
His name is Jose "Omar" Mendoza
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000788079338&ref=ts

ewu

Please take all contacts to PM or e-mail. This thread is for posting.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

ryuyasha

Hello! Me and a friend are looking for a way to go to Fanime. Were willing to pay about 80 bucks apiece, and my friend prefers a mostly female room because she doesn't exactly trust a room full of guys she doesn't know. We're fine with cots, but would prefer not to be sleeping on the ground itself.

We are both 18, and prefer a room with no smoking or drinking.

Please contact us at [email protected]

Kiara

New information, so.... new post.

+ Introduction: Hey! My name is Kate, but please call me Kiara. ^_^. I'm a 19 year old female, just so you know. -bows- A pleasure to meet you. I am currently in dire need of a hotel room for Fanime, as every single option I had seems to have flaked or fallen through.

+ Hotel Information: I'm trying my hand at finding a room from Thursday-Monday. If you've got a room Fri-Mon, or Thu-Sun, we can talk, but I would REALLY prefer Thu-Mon. Due to having a bunch of cosplays to change into during the day, I am only looking for a room in the hotels adjacent to or right near the convention center.

+ Requirements: I don't really care about the ages of people in the room or the genders, I just wish for people who won't go all insane and throw stuff around/make a giant mess. -_- I don't drink or smoke, and I most just need a room because I am a cosplayer and have like 3 or 4 costumes a day to change into. That, and sleep.... if that will even happen. I can sleep on the floor, I don't mind that at all. Basically, I'm one of those "I don't care about anything aside from having a place to change and sleep." But a room with fun and exciting people is also a good thing. And I can bring snacks for everyone. ^_^

+ Contact: Drop me a message here, or facebook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/Kiara004

+ Miscellaneous: As for money, I don't have too much, but I can pitch in 50 or so. I can also help with someone's costumes/wigs/props or whatever else they might need help with since I can't pay too much for a room. I'm basically willing to negotiate to try and figure something out.

I'd prefer to room with other cosplayers, but that's not a requirement. ^_^ I just need a room to stay in, and hopefully I'll get to make some friends along the way! :3

Please and thank you!

Thanks!
-Kiara

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

isshinkun

is there anyone looking and or needing a room to stay in my hotel has extra room incase anyone is looking for a room its not right next to the con its a short drive down the road in millpedes or however that area is spelled me and my buddy are gonna be the only ones staying there and we prefer females but its not madatory anyways if you need a warm place to crash for a few nights feel free to send a pm

Vanell0pe

Hey guys. Just got an opening. I have a room at the sainte claire thurs-sun night. Drop me an email [email protected]. If interested. Bed available!!

kittidna

Female looking for a room... I'm not too picky, I'm open with whatever my roomies are up to, and I promise I'll make the weekend fun! ^.^ Please gimme a PM if you have room!

EJAY420

Arriving:       Friday, May 28, 2010
Departing:     Monday, May 31, 2010
Hotel Choice:     The Fairmont San Jose

I will be having a room to myself at the Fairmont Hotel. From Friday afternoon/night to Monday morning/noon. If anyone needs a room get at me. My name is E.J. I'm a 31 year old adult. I've been to so many Fanimecons since I was in my teens. Be respectful. Please be over 21. I will be smoking and lite drinking. If this bothers u, dont reply.

From Friday May 28th to Monday May 31
100 bucks for all nights.
I am only looking for 3, maybe 4 folks. It only has one bed. I dont mind sleeping on the floor.
Female or Male, it doesnt matter. Just be clean, honest and dont take shit that doesnt belong to you.

www.facebook.com/ejay420
www.myspace.com/ej_king_of_games

UPDATE: 05/17/2010:  I am LOOKING for ONE MORE roomie to  bunk with at FANIME 2010. So far it's Dan_Hibiki, another friend and myself (3).

LOOKING FOR ONE MORE PERSON to make this hotel less expensive.
Most Impressive.

SimaSeph

Roommate/s Wanted!

Although not strictly necessary it might be nice to have some.

About Me: My name is Kevin, I'm male, 22 years old, I go by many different nicknames, chances are if you room with me you'll end up giving me another one. Most often I go by Kevin, Sergei, Nobunaga, and Kojiro. I've been big on video games since I was 2. I'm also a big fan of anime, and this will be my fourth year at Fanime. I am a cosplayer, and have 3 outfits planned for this year.

Hotel Info: I've got a single deluxe king size bed, a jacuzzi, smoking room, at the Arena Hotel. I know it's a mile away from the convention center, but hey, it's a 20 minute walk. It'll help keep you in shape if nothing else. This room is for Thursday - Monday.

Price Range: I'm willing to discuss prices. PM me and we can talk about it.

Requirements: I'm open to either male or female, although honestly I prefer female company. They're just easier on the eyes. I would prefer over 21, and I would prefer someone who doesn't mind smokers, as I do smoke cigarettes. I'd also like someone who is hygienic.  

Contact Info: I can be reached by PM here on the forum or you can reach me at my personal e-mail, [email protected]
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

FanFicGuru

ONE ROOMMATE WANTED!

Where: Marriott Hotel

What: King bed (w/rollaway if you pay the $25, otherwise it's a floor spot)

When: Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night. NO SUNDAY NIGHT! REPEAT! NO SUNDAY NIGHT!

Cost: $100 for all three nights. The room itself is $300, but since I'm monopolizing the bed I'm paying the lion's share. Again if you want a rollaway it's $25 and you can give that to me on Thursday night if we're actually able to get one.

What I'm looking for: A responsible, courteous, 18+ guy (or girl) who knows how to have fun but also can reign it in and act like a mature human being. No smoking, drinking or drugs. No loud 4 AM entries, etc. Simple courtesy really...

Ok, but who are you?: 25 year old quiet, courteous grad student at UC Santa Cruz studying Japanese history. I'm a guy, but a happily engaged guy who grew up in a house full of women (5 younger sisters and a single mom), so if you're an 18+ girl and you are also quiet and courteous and looking for a place to stay and don't mind the co-ed setup, then you're welcome to PM me.

Logistics: We strike a deal, I email you again on Sunday the 23rd to get FINAL CONFIRMATION that you are coming. Thursday night we meet up and you give me your share in CASH. Checks are okay, but cash is most definitely preferred. Then, let the fun begin!

One more thing... I'll be chaperoning three of my younger sisters, but they'll have their own room.  

So yeah, PM me. Fanime is approaching quickly!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Ctrl_Z

Quote from: Ctrl_Z on February 16, 2010, 10:59:43 AM
Quote from: Maiyu_Ru on February 01, 2010, 09:33:34 PM
Roommates Wanted:

Hi everyone! My name is Amber, I'm 22-years-old. I live in SoCal and this is my second time attending Fanime. I am a big cosplayer and lolita, as well as a member of AnimaidCafe. My boyfriend will also be in the room with me. He is 28-years-old and into Games, anime ect. He also does a lot of photography. We wont really be in the room much, just at nights to sleep and change cloths. We are very respectful of others and wont have other people in the room at any time. We are very neat and do not snore. We like to have fun and meet new people., but are very good at keeping a low profile.

My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000525144201

We are staying at the Hilton Thursday through Monday. in a four person room. (Two beds)

Price: $131.10 for the whole con. I will accept either cash on first day of con or pay pal in advance. If paid by pay pal you are responsible for PPF.

We are looking for only two people, boys or girls are fine it doesn't matter, preferably over 21. Neat, and clean. Easy going people that are down to earth.

You can send me an email: [email protected]
Hey folks I'm the other one going to be in this room. Just wanted to make myself known, in case anyone was wondering ^.^ btw this is my first time going to fanime.

erm .. here's my FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/colorlesstune

pm either of us.
Hey guys. We have an opening, again, for one more person. Currently there are 3 people in the room. If you're interested please contact Maiyu or myself, asap.

msrambo68

Marriott Hotel Room - Spots Available!

-Introduction: Hello, my name is MsRambo (I know it's a funny name, but he was so cool back in the day!). I am female, 22, and this will be my 3rd year going to Fanime. I'm very relaxed, quiet, chill and courteous. I also cosplay, play video games and would like some roommates!

-Room info: The room is located at the Marriott connected to the Convention Center (lucky!). The room is from THURSDAY-MONDAY (4 NIGHTS). So far, the room only consists of me and one other male. He's laid-back, chill, around the same age as I am and like me, courteous and very easy to get along with.

We're currently looking for a few people to split the cost of this hotel room. Maybe up to 3 people more MAX. This is a non-smoking room. It also will be a drug-free, alcohol-free, non-partying room. We actually don't mind smokers, but just take it outside.

-What we're looking for: You must be at least 18+ (preferably older...sorry, no underage kiddies), courteous, honest, responsible and CLEAN.

-Cost: If we get 2 more people, it'll be $110 for the whole stay. The more the better. If you want the King Size bed, it'll will be extra. We might also be able to provide a sleeping bag or 2, depending. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to stay at the Marriott for it's convenience and this is the cheapest room left for the Marriott as they're all sold out. If you want to stay starting from Fri, we may be able to work something out.

I prefer Paypal in advance so people won't back out, but I will also accept cash on the first day of meeting.

Please PM me ASAP, Fanime is almost here and this is your chance to get a spot in the Marriott!

Vanell0pe

Need 2 more. 65 flat! Day 0 to the last day. Food and personal bed gaurunteed. Saint Claire. No drugs or alcohol/smoking. contact [email protected]. 7 max capacity. Get it while it's hot!

trgrl

Hi, looking for a spot for a couple, we are friendly,clean,courteous and have money :). Just need a safe place to crash,clean up and change at, during convention. We will probably be gone the majority of the time. Over 18 and not into heavy drinking or drugs. You can do whatever you want tho', (within reason) just dont puke on my sleepingbag, lol!  If you have a spot message me or hit my email.
This will be my first fanime if we find a spot to stay!
-Jaime

Sephy15

So I'm 20/M and looking for a room, I don't drink , do drugs, or smoke so I'd prefer rooms that didn't do that, I might snore a bit as fanime is a bit tiring :x

I'm looking for a room, I'm not going to be staying Thursday night most likely, I can sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag that I can bring.
Not Cosplaying and I'm most likely going to be at the room only from when I wake up and when I feel like I'm too tired to walk. Let's have fun :D

Room needed ;-;, pm me or send me an email at [email protected]

Lordsnow

+ Introduction: Howdy, I am Jose 3rd year fanime goer. 20 yrs old, university student. Don't smoke none of that.  

+ Hotel Information: We are staying at the Marriot friday, saturday, and sunday. Monday it checks outs.  higher floor.

+ Costs: 150, amazing Low price of  125 if two more.

+ Requirements: We just want anyone who is mature enough to not annoy and try to play stupid jokes in the night. If you smoke or any of that just do it outside, and don't bring anything illegal into the room. Other then that, we don't require anything.

+ Contact: [email protected], or PM here.

+ Miscellaneous: We are only getting to 5 at most because we believe that it'd be much more enjoyable with a room where people don't need to step over people on the floor. There are three of us so far.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

toxi-loxi

Me (female) and my boyfriend are looking for some roomies (either gender will do) willing to share space with us, preferably at the Marriot or Hilton. Both of us are 21, and he smokes, though he is always courteous to non-smokers (such as myself.) Neither of us have any bulky cosplays, but we will be bringing a microwave and a cooler. We both maintain socially acceptable hygiene and keep to ourselves when need be.

That's all I can really say for now. If you are interested we can negotiate via e-mail: [email protected]

~Toxic