Searching for someone!

Started by Hallow, May 27, 2009, 05:52:35 PM

Hallow

I'm looking for any info on a certain cosplayer that I kept running into over the weekend. She was dressed as Yuna on Monday and was walking around with a Link (girl). I really want to find her because when I finally got the balls to talk to her my ride called telling me to hurry and like an idiot I left without asking for her name or anything. To tell you the truth she's my fanime crush and I'd love a second chance to talk with her or something. I'll upload the pic as soon as possible any help would be appreciated
Never Knows Best<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Sigs By me

KillingYouGuy

Dude, I totally buy into the fanime crush stuff. Then again, I fall for women pretty hard and easily. Best of luck to you in your pursuit of your heart's desire!
I am great! :D

mistakim33

Go after her partner. =] Wish you the best of luck. ^_^

Rhornez

Quote from: KillingYouGuy on May 27, 2009, 06:43:14 PM
Dude, I totally buy into the fanime crush stuff. Then again, I fall for women pretty hard and easily. Best of luck to you in your pursuit of your heart's desire!
i agree about falling pretty hard and easily but since i was Dressed as Near it was kinda the opposite in some instances>.>

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

outcast

I too fall hard and easily. Best of luck to you.

PoisonFish

My ex once asked me if it were possible to love someone in 3 days. Being the pragmatic man that I am, I said yes, but to not put such a deeper meaning into love for such a case. The better term is a crush and my they can be powerful. Infatuation happens. Just don't get to lost in it, or come on to strong for that matter.

Also, best of luck. <3 people being all cute with crushes.

KillingYouGuy

You have an army of dopey romantic men at your side! You can't possibly fail :D
I am great! :D

Kamen Rider Tag

Speaking of people I wouldn't mind meeting again, there was this one girl on Monday cosplaying as Tifa.  She was over at the Tabletop section of the gaming hall playing a game of Jenga when she ended up losing (I didn't do anything and she technically didn't lose; one of the staffers knocked the tower down on purpose XD).  I asked her whether or not she wanted a hug, and she came up and hugged me (I did take a picture too, but it zoomed in way too much on the face, so it's kind of obscured).

I never did ask for her name, and I'm kind of regretting it right now.  If anyone knows who she is, let me know.  She's actually pretty cute.

Raydere

I fell for someone myself. I got to know her, thankfully.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

edendreams

lol this kind of stuff brings back memories of when it happeend to me I usually see the guy every year at fanime now so if not on here then maybe at next years con you'll find them.

a little art by me ^-^

Rhornez

Quote from: KillingYouGuy on May 28, 2009, 07:30:55 AM
You have an army of dopey romantic men at your side! You can't possibly fail :D
calling us a personal army now huh? KillingYouGuy i presume?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Gastly

I saw one girl at the cosplay thing dressed as Misa Amane i think, she was with her brunette friend and a guy dressed as jesus ended up sitting with her. I'd love to get into contact with her.
So like, this one time?
Like...
I totally died.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I can't believe I am the first one to say this. However I believe that I must.

That is really quite creepy. And not just creepy, but my kind of creepy.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Lan Moore

There is a fine line between creepy and sweat. Not sure what this is but seeing as I'm a very shy guy I know we often give of the creepy vibe because we are busy planning in our heads and when we act it doesn't go as planned and we start becoming all stiff and nervous. I feel for you man, at least you were able to talk to the girl. The only thing IO could do to interact is make stupid paper signs. I hope you find her if she wants you to find her. Love is a battle field right?

pokkypok

Aww I find this to be kinda sweet, rather than creepy. Are you still interested in finding her?

d man n

actually i met this girl at the b&w ball i got her name but i didnt see her again i belive her name was alice?
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

narutofan17

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 22, 2009, 12:52:37 PM

You beat me to the punch. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: narutofan17 on November 12, 2009, 12:46:55 PM

By about 4 months no less.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

narutofan17

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on November 12, 2009, 01:33:19 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on November 12, 2009, 12:46:55 PM

By about 4 months no less.
Exactly. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

caskaslyrk

Ok having a FANIME crush is one thing, but why are guys so scared to talk to girls?  I mean I guess the younger attendees would play the cat and mouse game, but if there is a guy I am interested in like I say "you have to grab life by the balls and take charge..literally"..LOL.  But I have a thing for Furries so any guy dressed as an "animal" gets my attention  ;) mmm petting tails...sooo fun  :D