I like people: Fanime 09

Started by Jon-Jon, May 28, 2009, 04:09:18 PM

Jerry

I dunno its being "like-able" but tons of random ppl where like DOOD! its great to meet you Jerry.

" um, how do you know me? " - i ask.

" you're like THE Jerry... from the fanime boards " :D - usually a common response.

" oh um, right. I forget I'm all over the internets... "

This actually happened alot more than I figured at Fanime 09.

Maybe i have cute female cyber stalkers out there.

heh, a guy can dream :P

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Liquid

Quote from: Jerry on August 05, 2009, 01:54:26 PM

If by cute you mean ugly...and by female you mean male...and by cyber you mean real life.... then yeah, I can see that. :D
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

JohnnyAR

I encountered Mr. E at the Hellsing Gathering.

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: Liquid on August 06, 2009, 10:12:55 AM
Quote from: Jerry on August 05, 2009, 01:54:26 PM

If by cute you mean ugly...and by female you mean male...and by cyber you mean real life.... then yeah, I can see that. :D

BURN!.XD

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

I saw johnnyAR, JT, short_storiesgl, rude32, runewitt, Steve, Barnes, jerry, narutofan17, xphobiax, otakuapprentice, Altus, eurobeat king, loktera^2, glitch, shinsengumi, onicoursemusha, chiri kchrih, abcbadcat, edendreams, ryuhayabusa, AnimeEmperor and, obliviousedward.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. It was great to meet all of you and see all of you again.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

rude32

I saw JT, short_storiesgl, Mister_E, runewitt, Barnes, Jerry, Narutofan17, Otakuapprentice, loktera^2, onicoursemusha, chiri kchrih, edendreams, ryuhayabusa, Steve_Young and kazuko.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Liquid

Yeah, I totally slept through the gathering this year.  :-\
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

XpHoBiaX

I should have taken more pictures...so I could remember people. :( Like the ones I met for the first time...and the ones I know from years before.

We definately should plan the gathering for 2010. ;)

I'll be roving tho! So you'll see me lots! x3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

michiko nakano

awesome!

Lady Saru

...I was talking to a Kyoya Ohtori cosplayer at one point...utterly charming, and it doesn't hurt that Kyoya is my favorite person in the Host Club.

But then again, they could have just been IC. *sigh*

You still made me happy.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

rubymoonIII

i met lots and lots of charming people as well  too bad none of em were  single :'(
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

BSaphire
Kimu
Barnes
Mister_ E
Short_Storiesgl
Glitch
OniCourseMusha
Eurobeat King
RyuHayabusa
Bakabaka
xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)
MisakiFan41
K&K4ever (my girlfriend)

Those are the people I've seen and known
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

I saw you and K&K4ever, Shinsegumi. But I was too shy to talk to you, so I took a pic of you guys when you were posing for the Rurouni Kenshin gathering ^_^

rubymoonIII

werent you at the black and white ball  :o?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JohnnyAR

Quote from: rubymoonIII on August 27, 2009, 12:53:30 AM
werent you at the black and white ball  :o?

What? Nah, I left before that. Had to go get dinner!

rubymoonIII

must be someone else then cause i remember dancing wif someone at the dance other than my date who i talk to frequently on AIM
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Quote from: JohnnyAR on August 26, 2009, 09:21:48 PM
I saw you and K&K4ever, Shinsegumi. But I was too shy to talk to you, so I took a pic of you guys when you were posing for the Rurouni Kenshin gathering ^_^

We are gonna do the gathering again next year. So come on by to get to know us 8)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Shinsengumi on September 03, 2009, 12:17:06 AM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on August 26, 2009, 09:21:48 PM

We are gonna do the gathering again next year. So come on by to get to know us 8)

I sure will!

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: rude32 on July 22, 2009, 09:03:44 PM
Quote from: Jon-Jon on May 28, 2009, 04:09:18 PM
I meet someone at the con that I liked (didnt tell her) but i did.

How bout all of you? ^.^
I'm in the same boat as you dude.
Same but it was a he. X3 Like as in I thought he was hella hot. XD; (insert emo thought here which is now erased because emo isn't happy and my brain is going lalala so please continue on to another comment and pretend that nothing was here. You will now wake up and go "wah?") >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula