Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2010!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 28, 2009, 10:24:06 PM

SukebeStudios

Quote from: PyronIkari on January 20, 2010, 03:11:06 PM
Quote from: SukebeStudios on January 20, 2010, 01:34:13 AM
I say I want Vic Mignogna! Who's with me!?!?

LOLOLOL DRAMA

Hell, you want drama??

Have Vic Mignogna and his Rizenbol Rangers vs Travis Willingham and his Skirts face off in a rematch of their famous dodgeball game in Tennesee! Hell, Fanime could make an event out of it. HOW'S THAT FOR DRAMA!? XD ROFL

Kamen Rider Tag

Quote from: explosive_artist on January 30, 2010, 02:33:11 PM
Renn Kiriyama and Masaki Suda   ;D

SO out of the question.  There is no way they'd get anyone from the cast of Kamen Rider Double to come out to California for something like this, especially since they'd either still be filming the final few episodes or another movie around the time of the con.

explosive_artist

Quote from: Kamen Rider Tag on January 30, 2010, 11:07:59 PM
Quote from: explosive_artist on January 30, 2010, 02:33:11 PM
Renn Kiriyama and Masaki Suda   ;D

SO out of the question.  There is no way they'd get anyone from the cast of Kamen Rider Double to come out to California for something like this, especially since they'd either still be filming the final few episodes or another movie around the time of the con.

Damn!
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

llaaannniiii

this might be a bit impossible but i would loooveee to see sakurabou k-on bu! i love the sone please don't say crazy  :D

slifertheskydragon

What about abridgers? They seem to be getting around cons lately :3

i would love to see LK visit the west coast as a guest :D

Kazuko

Shiina Karuho!!! She is the Mangaka for Kimi ni Todoke and has one of the greatest animes of all time (yeah its Kimi ni Todoke) she just released some more of the volumes so she should come!!! Plus it would be her first US visit and her manga/anime is becoming very popular (hell viz already started publishing the english versions already).

AngelWings

Quote from: cookiemonster:) on November 23, 2009, 02:47:03 PM
Kenichi Matsuyama!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥ :D

...*sigh* I only add this because of my fangirl roommate despite the impracticality. YES!!!!!!

InsaneChan

Little Kuriboh or Kiyohiko Azuma xD both of their work makes me so happy, especially when I'm having a down day.

Also, Monty Oum (Dead Fantasy)? I know he's not living in the area anymore, but it'd be great to see him accompany his work at Fanime this year!

Edit: Junichi Sato? Maybe?
Love. Life. fANIME.

billgoku

Not sure if I've ever posted this here...but you guys need some Johnny Young Bosch up in this place...I have like 1000 things that man could sign. lol
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Mileenagrace

My list:

*Johnny Yong Bosch
*Travis Willingham
*Laura Bailey
*Wendee Lee
*Luci Christian

I wish they could go. D:
~If it was a crime to be awesome, I'd have been arrested a looooonnnnggg time ago. l:D

mDuo13

lol@Johnny Yong Bosch. One of those guys who sounds exactly the same in every role! I guess he was OK in Tales of Symphonia 2 Knight of Ratatosk Dawn of the New World.

Musical talents - I would be super hype to see fripSide, KOKIA, or Kajiura Yuki and any other singers she might bring along (Kalafina, Yuuka, etc.) but I don't expect to see any of them out here. Taniuchi Hideki (composer for Death Note & Kaiji, among others) would be cool. Maybe Oshima Michiru (FMA, Xam'd, So-Ra-No-Wo-To) too. And then there's boa, the UK band that did Duvet (the Lain OP) - they're still around and making pretty good music. And I only know one song by THYME (the Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Mono: Natsu no Sora OP), but it's really good so I'd be interested to hear more. Kubota Mina also has some really good work (Kannazuki no Miko OST, ARIA theme composition, and Kaleido Star). And just about anyone from I'VE SOUND would be exciting. I would also be pretty excited to see most any artist that's featured in DJ Max Technika. Finally, this last one is shooting for the stars, but how about Supercell?

For voice/performing hybrids, everyone wants Momoi Halko back, but I'd be even more excited for Makino Yui, Toyosaki Aki, Horie Yui, or Mizuki Nana.

As for artists and mangaka... too many to name. Big names like Fujishima Kousuke and Urasawa Naoki would be a grand slam, but there are plenty of smaller artists I'd be excited about, like Makutsu (Rui-Rui) or huke (Steins;Gate). I'm not sure how much Kantoku counts as small-time anymore, but he's amazing, as is pretty much any of the artists in 100 masters of Bishojo painting.

explosive_artist

Quote from: InsaneChan on March 13, 2010, 07:21:28 PM
Little Kuriboh or Kiyohiko Azuma xD both of their work makes me so happy, especially when I'm having a down day.

Also, Monty Oum (Dead Fantasy)? I know he's not living in the area anymore, but it'd be great to see him accompany his work at Fanime this year!

Edit: Junichi Sato? Maybe?

Seconding Little Kuribo
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

FanFicGuru

"FanimeCon, Aksys Games, and Arc System Works are proud to announce video game creators Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori as Guests of Honor at FanimeCon 2010.

Daisuke Ishiwatari is famous for creating the Guilty Gear video game series. While he denies having created the game single-handedly, his extensive work on the series includes an eclectic assortment of talents.

Toshimichi Mori also has many talents. He not only directed and produced the BlazBlue video game series but also designed the characters and wrote the scenarios."

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: Mileenagrace on March 27, 2010, 05:40:31 PM
My list:

*Johnny Yong Bosch
*Travis Willingham
*Laura Bailey
*Wendee Lee
*Luci Christian

I wish they could go. D:

Yeah. Too bad Johnny will be at Anime Oasis in Boise, Idaho.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

bentoboxbobby

Kosuke Fujishima.  Definitely.

Bobby ^^ ;D
"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

Dragon Ninja

The Ninja Turtles VA's:

Michael Sinterniklaas - Leonardo
Sam Riegel -Donatello
Wayne Grayson - Michaelangello
Frank Frankson - Raphael

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

fellytone

Aaron Dismuke, Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey!
It would be awesome if they came to Fanime. :D

EJAY420

MC CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Impressive.

venka21

Someone has probably suggested this already, but it would be cool to see Uncle Yo at fanime-con.
Currently putting togeatherUnited Nation of Otaku: A by fans for fans look at anime/manga from fans and non fans around the world.

Otakun

Realistically, add my vote for Momoi Halko. Unrealistically, I would like to see a Sakura Taisen Kaiyou show, now that they are done with the Taisho Romando.