Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2010!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 28, 2009, 10:24:06 PM

slifertheskydragon

Maika Netsu from fanime 2008 please? I missed her... D:

also i must ask everytime... Dan Green (I have the contact info)

ayame_nguyen

How about inviting cosplayers from other countries to be a guest ?
Alodia G (blackmage9.deviantart) is a famous cosplayer from the philipines. she'll be great for a guest .
Or maybe the famous Kipi from japan ! <3 but thats like impossible lol .

Momoi would be a great person to bring back. she was amazing in 2009 very energetic.
Yoshioka Yui would be good too.

Meirin

Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori
Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori
Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori

Don't let those dirty Malaysians get the bragging rights for having her come to one of their small-scale events. :<
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

AgehaMist

if it's possible, I'd like to have Perfume as a musical guest

(they're freakin awesome)
i came home the other day and found that everything in my house was replaced with exact duplicates

oc3anofdr3ams

I knew Facebook had it's amazing ups!

I messaged Chuck Huber to ask if he would come, and his was response was pretty positive!

He said he hadn't been invited but if he is then he'll show up!  :D

So...  Please, I'm asking as a die hard fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, (and I'm positive that there's plenty more out there,) that would absolutely love to see one of her favorite voice actors, invite him to Fanime?  :3

kaethus

Quote from: oc3anofdr3ams on August 17, 2009, 10:04:10 PM
I knew Facebook had it's amazing ups!

I messaged Chuck Huber to ask if he would come, and his was response was pretty positive!

He said he hadn't been invited but if he is then he'll show up!  :D

So...  Please, I'm asking as a die hard fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, (and I'm positive that there's plenty more out there,) that would absolutely love to see one of her favorite voice actors, invite him to Fanime?  :3

I am going to second this. I would really love to see Chuck Huber. ^-^
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

oc3anofdr3ams

Quote from: kaethus on August 20, 2009, 12:27:04 AM
I am going to second this. I would really love to see Chuck Huber. ^-^

:D  Thank you!  I knew I wasn't the only one.  XD

So is it safe to you assume you're a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho?  Because wouldn't it be awesome to have a YYH Panel?  They had one at Colossal Con (saw it on YouTube), but only Chuck and Laura were there.  D:  Not that I didn't find it hysterical but imagine how awesome it would be to get the rest of the gang's VA's?  Like Justin Cook, Chris Sabat, and maybe even John Burgmeier!

I'm having too much fun here.  I need to suppress the fangirl inside me.  Haha~  XD;;  But really though Chuck was all for it, he just needs an invite!   8D

ayame_nguyen

Quote from: AgehaMist on August 14, 2009, 10:59:16 PM
if it's possible, I'd like to have Perfume as a musical guest

(they're freakin awesome)
yes yes yes yes yes! perfume is awesome. i love their songs.

howls_angel_basket

Yes, Im a crazy fangirl for Vic Mignogna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO PLZ PLZ PLZ INVITE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he does it means my sister will go and I need her to cosplay as my twin, risa and riku!!!!!!!!!!! And it would just be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I highly doubt it but maybe caitlin glass and travis someone who does cornel mustang and laura from fruits basket!!!

boots01

there is a possibility that vic might show up even if he isn't officially a guest of honor (spike spencer too) - it's been known to happen.  i know that people like danny glover, whoopie goldberg, and a few others have rolled through in the past and vic knows at least one staff member at fanime so you never know.

PS: this statement is in no way intended to suggest that he is even being looked at as a guest - i have no idea who is being looked at nor could i release the information even if i did know.  it is simply to point out that it's possible he might show up unannounced and on his own - he lives in san jose (or somewhere close) i believe.

on the main topic though, i vote for Myco.
-Eugene
2001 Video Programming Staffer
2002 Acting Video Programming Head
2003-5 Masquerade 2nd.
2006 Special Projects
2007-9 BW Ball Head
2010 Yamaga Party Coordinator
2011 HR Staffer

sigh,

so much anime to watch, so little time

RagolSlayer

Wouldn't mind seeing Kanako Ito... ;)

Also this x1000:

Quote from: Meirin on August 14, 2009, 03:18:07 AM
Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori Chihara Minori

Don't let those dirty Malaysians get the bragging rights for having her come to one of their small-scale events. :<

JiiiWiz

It would be nice to have Fujita Yoshinori, I hope he can come to Fanime next year. Kaoru voice actor! But Perfume is also a must :] If none can come, I say Greg Ayres. ^^
"Please don't.."

sklpnda

Steven Blum would be pretty bad ass imo.
I'd Tip My Hat To You, If I Weren't Currently Bare Headed

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: Mantaray3000 on May 31, 2009, 05:15:14 PM
Since I've already posted my list for japanese guests that I want I'll post the american guests I want here and that is the one and only Mark Hamill. The Joker FTW! Kevin Conroy would be a good choice too and getting Billy West would be awesome and he might not be hard to get since he went to numerous anime conventions before the latest being Broward Anime Festival.
Having Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill sounds good. I not sure whether to ask them what they thought of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and Heath Ledger and Christian Bale performances as the Joker and Batman, or whether to ask Mark Hamill what he thinks about the Star Wars prequels and The Clone Wars series.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

slifertheskydragon

Quote from: howls_angel_basket on August 29, 2009, 08:21:21 PM
Yes, Im a crazy fangirl for Vic Mignogna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO PLZ PLZ PLZ INVITE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he does it means my sister will go and I need her to cosplay as my twin, risa and riku!!!!!!!!!!! And it would just be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I highly doubt it but maybe caitlin glass and travis someone who does cornel mustang and laura from fruits basket!!!

h-he's going to sacanime this winter... (sry other con advertising)

um... i have a friend who held a con in Michigan and got Wayne Grayson (VA for Benitora in Samurai Deeper KYO, Jeoy from Yugioh, + MOAR) , she can ask him to come to fanime, just she needs contact info...

also, any way to get the VA for Light Yagami? Brad Swaile? who is just winsauce for his panels? ^^

kumi-chan

I was thinking Hangry&Angry since they went to AnimeExpo but I couldn't go. It would be awesome if they came. Or at least any Japanese Rock Band. Not as big as AnCafe so it won't be crazy like it was, but someone that isn't too known so they can be known. Do you get what I'm saying?

TokenBlackGuy

G4tv anyone, i was thinking that for a while, wondering if they could come and do somthing on it. It just an idea i had.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

ZIMdudeAlchemist

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on October 05, 2009, 02:49:02 AM
G4tv anyone, i was thinking that for a while, wondering if they could come and do somthing on it. It just an idea i had.

well, maybe Adam Sessler would be an acceptable choice, but I'm not a fan of that channel anymore, since they screwed up the programming years ago. I miss the old G4! :'(

Here are a few guests that would a good addition for the con.

*Doug Walker, aka That Guy With The Glasses/Nostalgia Critic [he may be open to an invite, check the video if you don't beleive me http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/video-updates/10626-conventions]
*ScrewAttack, preferably Stuttering Craig, Jose El Mexicano Maxcifent Corey, and "Tommy The Toucan" [Nervous Nick]
*Voice actor, Kyle Hebert.
*91.8 The Fan.com [may not be well known, but maybe you can invite these guys as Press members.]

Sora

I have a few suggestions (highly suggested):

Yamaguchi Kappei (seiyuu of Sakuma Ryuichi, L, Usopp, Ranma, Inuyasha, and Subaru)
Miyano Mamoru (seiyuu of Riku, Tamaki, and Yagami Raito)
Paku Romi (seiyuu to Edward Elric, Tao Ren, Temari, Hitsugaya Toushirou and Ichijouji Ken)
Seki Tomokazu (seiyuu to Soma Kyou, Shindou Shuichi, and Hidaka Ken)
Sasaki Nozomu (seiyuu to Mello, Urameshi Yusuke, Gekko Hayate, and Naoe Nagi)
Sugiyama Noriaki (seiyuu to Ishida Uryuu, Uchiha Sasuke, and England from Hetalia)

Seiyuu, for those who don't know, is the Japanese term for "voice actor".
"Don't give me any orders."

Yuki Valentine

I think it would be great to get Hard Gay to come to Fanime.  I would totally love to see him there, and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well. =p  I think that he'd be honored to come, and it would probably be quite easy.

Tell me what you think about this! ^_^
Please check out my 8tracks account and add me!
http://8tracks.com/yuki_valentine

My YouTube account- http://www.youtube.com/user/xYukiValentine

PLEASE PLAY AND DONATE!!!

freerice.com and freepoverty.com