Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2010!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 28, 2009, 10:24:06 PM

RooBird

Quote from: GokuMew2 on May 29, 2009, 12:36:34 AM
I'd like to see more seiyuu.

And it may just be because of the epic Pokemon masquerade skit that I'm feeling nostalgic, but I'd love to see Billy Crawford sing the Pokemon Theme live. ;D

This. So. Much.  :D

I also second having people from G4tv. That seems like it would be pretty fun. As for my generic answer, I still say Vic Mignogna. Yes, another popular voice actor, but I think it would be pretty cool to see him there. And more fans would come to Fanime because he's there. >.>
I'd also like to see Chris Patton there. I honestly haven't seen many animes with him in it, but he just seems like an awesome guy to bring. He's really interactive with the fans and energetic, I think he'd bring a lot of life to Fanime.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

anime4me

I'd like to see Megan Hollingshead.  Yes, another voice actor, but she has done quite a few popular english anime dubs and video games.  I've seen a few videos of her talking about voice acting and she seems interesting.
Sheena Fujibayashi: Did you see my attack?
Zelos Wilder: Oh yeah, baby, I was watching.
Sheena Fujibayashi: For some reason, I don't think that's what you were focusing on.

wings_of_an_angel

i wanna see may'n and megumi nakajima the singers from macross frontier =3

sonicspin

Quote from: jacktchance on November 06, 2009, 10:05:27 PM
Little Kuriboh?

Quote from: Runewitt on November 05, 2009, 07:26:02 PM
Aya Hirano.

Quote from: wings_of_an_angel on November 10, 2009, 07:19:41 PM
i wanna see may'n and megumi nakajima the singers from macross frontier =3

All of the above are highly desired by myself as well. Also, I'd like to add Tomatsu Haruka, Noto Mamiko, Kamiya Hiroshi, Nakagawa Shoko, and Nonaka Ai to the list.

ayame_nguyen

Arina Tanemura!!! <3 i love her manga as well as anime.
she's the one the wrote the Full Moon wo Sagashite ,  Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne , and Gentlemen's Alliance Cross.
my gosh, it would be a dream come true to see her.

Jehuty

For the fourth straight year, I give you my same suggestions, english dub VA's namely:Monica Rial, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Chris Patton, Kyle Hebert, Laura Bailey, y'know.

I must also second the suggestion for LittleKuriboh.
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

SukebeStudios

I'm currently in talks with trying to get Linkara, from AT4W (Atop The Fourth Wall) on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com. He seems interested. If Fanime wouldn't want him as a guest for a panel or something, he's my personal guest at the convention, lol.

SukebeStudios

Hey, would anyone be interested in Linkara showing up to Fanime as a Guest of honor?

Jerry

Quote from: grimmjow925 on November 05, 2009, 09:29:35 PM
Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on October 05, 2009, 02:49:02 AM
G4tv anyone, i was thinking that for a while, wondering if they could come and do somthing on it. It just an idea i had.
Blair Butler would most likely go
Sessler and Morgan would be awesome to see
Maybe Olivia and Kevin

I would like to see the people from Attack of the Show - stop by... I dunno if we're the right "genre" of random and wacky things of nerdom to count to be on AotS but it would be something to aspire towards.

I know that Blair Butler liks Comics related stuffs, - I didnt know she would be into Manga or Anime, then again I dont know much about the other AotS people besides Kevin and Olivia.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

jacktchance

Quote from: SukebeStudios on November 18, 2009, 03:47:06 AM
Hey, would anyone be interested in Linkara showing up to Fanime as a Guest of honor?
"I AM A MAN!"

Tell him I will grovel at his feet if he shows.

SukebeStudios

Quote from: jacktchance on November 19, 2009, 12:03:59 AM
"I AM A MAN!"

Lol, will do.
Currently, I'm trying to see if he's interested as attending as a GOH (Guest of Honor) or as a normal attendee. I could understand if he wouldn't want to be "mobbed" and having to be "in character" the whole time.

I've also sent a message to Angry Joe. I think he's thinking it's only as a "professional" invitation to be a GOH, as he was saying he was going to talk it over with Channel Awesome's CEO, Mike, to see if it's worth doing. Hell, if THAT were the case, they'd probably bring, Angry Joe, Linkara, and probably, The Nostalgia Critic. Honestly, while that would be awesome, I'm not counting on it. Although it's something worth pursuing. I'm mainly focusing on trying to get Linkara to show up.

I've let them know, that, this is a fan's invitation first, but if they're cool with it, and the Fanime staff is interested, then who knows?

Any thoughts?

jacktchance

Quote from: SukebeStudios on November 19, 2009, 01:17:15 AM
Quote from: jacktchance on November 19, 2009, 12:03:59 AM
"I AM A MAN!"

Lol, will do.
Currently, I'm trying to see if he's interested as attending as a GOH (Guest of Honor) or as a normal attendee. I could understand if he wouldn't want to be "mobbed" and having to be "in character" the whole time.

I've also sent a message to Angry Joe. I think he's thinking it's only as a "professional" invitation to be a GOH, as he was saying he was going to talk it over with Channel Awesome's CEO, Mike, to see if it's worth doing. Hell, if THAT were the case, they'd probably bring, Angry Joe, Linkara, and probably, The Nostalgia Critic. Honestly, while that would be awesome, I'm not counting on it. Although it's something worth pursuing. I'm mainly focusing on trying to get Linkara to show up.

I've let them know, that, this is a fan's invitation first, but if they're cool with it, and the Fanime staff is interested, then who knows?

Any thoughts?
Sorta like what Youmacon did.  Do what you can.  Anyone from Tgwtg would be awesome to have at Fanime.

SukebeStudios

If they all came, it would be a THOUSAND times better than their Youmacon appearance if Fanime did it right. Mainly because they'd have a good sized room instead of the crappy 1/2 room they got.

Here's what I mean.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bt/aj/ajs/13236-youmacon02

But like I said, I don't feel comfortable trying to pressure them into coming, that would probably turn them off to the idea altogether. I'm merely extending an offer to Linkara and Joe as a friendly gesture.

I'd ask Doug...but that's like trying to ask the Pope to come to dinner at your house, lol. He's that awesome. I'm too chicken, lol.

Mizuki

Quote from: Jerry on November 18, 2009, 08:20:11 AM
G4tv anyone, i was thinking that for a while, wondering if they could come and do somthing on it. It just an idea i had.
Maybe Olivia and Kevin

I would like to see the people from Attack of the Show - stop by... I dunno if we're the right "genre" of random and wacky things of nerdom to count to be on AotS but it would be something to aspire towards.

Just so they can mercilessly bash on everyone and laugh at everyone they see at the con?

PyronIkari

Quote from: Mizuki on November 19, 2009, 11:21:13 PM
Maybe Olivia and Kevin

Just so they can mercilessly bash on everyone and laugh at everyone they see at the con?

YAY someone else finally said it so now I can reply.

Seriously, why the hell would you want G4 at Fanime? Have you seen their coverage of almost any convention like setting? All they do is make fun of retarded cosplayers, gawk at relatively attractive female cosplayers... and look for people to mock/whore out.

Yes, because this is totally what we want at fanime right?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: PyronIkari on November 20, 2009, 12:26:37 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on November 19, 2009, 11:21:13 PM
Maybe Olivia and Kevin

YAY someone else finally said it so now I can reply.

Seriously, why the hell would you want G4 at Fanime? Have you seen their coverage of almost any convention like setting? All they do is make fun of retarded cosplayers, gawk at relatively attractive female cosplayers... and look for people to mock/whore out.

Yes, because this is totally what we want at fanime right?

Agree.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

boots01

Quote from: ayame_nguyen on November 14, 2009, 02:40:10 PM
Arina Tanemura!!! <3 i love her manga as well as anime.
she's the one the wrote the Full Moon wo Sagashite ,  Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne , and Gentlemen's Alliance Cross.
my gosh, it would be a dream come true to see her.
i second this
-Eugene
2001 Video Programming Staffer
2002 Acting Video Programming Head
2003-5 Masquerade 2nd.
2006 Special Projects
2007-9 BW Ball Head
2010 Yamaga Party Coordinator
2011 HR Staffer

sigh,

so much anime to watch, so little time

cookiemonster:)

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: SukebeStudios on November 19, 2009, 03:05:14 AM
If they all came, it would be a THOUSAND times better than their Youmacon appearance if Fanime did it right. Mainly because they'd have a good sized room instead of the crappy 1/2 room they got.

Here's what I mean.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bt/aj/ajs/13236-youmacon02

But like I said, I don't feel comfortable trying to pressure them into coming, that would probably turn them off to the idea altogether. I'm merely extending an offer to Linkara and Joe as a friendly gesture.

I'd ask Doug...but that's like trying to ask the Pope to come to dinner at your house, lol. He's that awesome. I'm too chicken, lol.

I actually like that idea. Would be pretty cool to have anyone from the TGWTG group or even the AVGN be there at Fanime

jemz

Quote from: SukebeStudios on November 19, 2009, 01:17:15 AM

Any thoughts?

Hi. Thanks for suggesting them as guests to us. Our GR (Guest Relations) Department handles all the official Guests of Honor. If you have contact information for any guests that you would like for us to invite, please forward it to [email protected].

For Musical Guests, please forward contact information to [email protected].

There is no guarantee that an invitation will be extended but we will consider all suggestions.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って