Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2010!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 28, 2009, 10:24:06 PM

Golden-Flute

I know Fanime 2010 is over, but I'm already looking forward to 2011!  Fanime this year was SO FUN!  I loved it so much!  My favorite part was when I went to the LM.C concert!  They are one of my favorite J-Rock bands ever and knowing they would be there was so exciting!  Also, the Q&A Panel and the autograph session were so much fun!  The friends I went with and I have been gushing ever since we returned about getting to meet Maya and Aiji, our heroes.  Thank you so, so much for having them and I hope they had an enjoyable experience meeting all of their American fans!

For next year, I would love to continue seeing more J-Rock bands guest appearing at the Fanime!  One of my favorite J-Rock bands that I would LOVE to see, if it's possible, is Acid Black Cherry.  Now that Yasu has made a vocal recovery, it would be a great opportunity for him and the rest of the band to make a comeback for their fans here in America!   

otakuya

It would seem like people want more American voice actors and more MusicFest bands as guests.

.::midnight.maiden::.

More awesome guests for MusicFest (because these are the only concerts I am able to go to). An Cafe, LM.C, and FLOW were excellent! Let's have more!
I don't know which manga artists are willing to come here...but more manga artists would be nice. I haven't see many within the past few years.
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

Nina Star 9

Should I edit this thread into a 2011 version or make a new thread for 2011 (since 2010 is over)?

Mantaray3000

chifunii

A new one!!! 8) That way new input can be distinguished from the older ones~
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

.::midnight.maiden::.

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on June 08, 2010, 11:02:01 PM
Should I edit this thread into a 2011 version or make a new thread for 2011 (since 2010 is over)?
Yeah, sounds good :]
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-