Hellsing Gathering 2011

Started by Rette, May 29, 2009, 11:32:34 AM

Rette

I shall certainly endeavor to be more organized next time I do this gathering. ^_^ Thanks for the suggestions!

That being said, I will not be running the Hellsing Gathering next year, as I will be studying abroad in Japan. =D

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

zeroelement

Quote from: PsychicPsycho on May 31, 2011, 12:02:24 AM

(Please note: I don't mean to sound snippy at all, and if I do, it's simply post-con exhaustion. I'm just saying that for future reference, if anyone is at a gathering - any gathering - and has a request, don't be afraid to speak up or jump into the spotlight. There's no point in staying silent and then complaining about missed opportunities. ^^)

And also, I'm sorry you're having to deal with people bitching about "too many of x cosplayers." People can cosplay whoever they want, don't listen to them. ^^ Also, as they say, don't feed the trolls, lol.

feed the trolls to ban the trolls XD na i take nothing personaly  you know sticks and stones and dictionary cant hurt me but not pixles!!!
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

StarlitHellsing

Quote from: Rette on May 31, 2011, 12:08:10 AM
I shall certainly endeavor to be more organized next time I do this gathering. ^_^ Thanks for the suggestions!

That being said, I will not be running the Hellsing Gathering next year, as I will be studying abroad in Japan. =D

If you want I can take over for next year.  I've been going to Hellsing gatherings for years and have organized a few, most recently the one at ALA 2011. 
(I was the green Integra from this year.)

CaptainLiHellsing

D'awww!! I wanna do it :P I was Seras this year and Integra last year ;P
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

Angelx624

*Pops head in* I wasn't there this year, but next year I'll be cosplaying Rip Van Winkle, so I'll definitely be at the Hellsing gathering next year~!! ;D And I'm sure whoever runs it next year, it'll turn out wonderful~ ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)