Hellsing Gathering 2011

Started by Rette, May 29, 2009, 11:32:34 AM

AR710

Random question - is there a date & time yet for the gathering?
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

Rette

Quote from: AR710 on December 04, 2009, 09:08:06 PM
Random question - is there a date & time yet for the gathering?

Not officially but Sunday afternoon is my general plan (same as the past two years). ^_^

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

roth14

Please don't let it be the same time as the Naruto gathering  :'(.

AbsolutelyCursed

If it's like last year the gathering will be after the Naruto gathering, sometime around 2 or 3pm I would guess.

Rette

It was at 2:30 last year. What I usually do to choose the exact time is to wait until its closer to Fanime and then pick a time that has few or no gatherings. But yeah, I usually make it later-ish because it takes me soooooo long to get dressed (yes, entirely selfish reason, I know...) XD

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

roth14

Haha cool. Thanks. I TOTALLY understand the reasons though. :D

Rette

w00t! There's finally a release date for the last volume of the manga! End of April! Very exciting even though I've already read it!
http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/16-721/Hellsing-Volume-10-TPB

And of course we have Hellsing Ultimate 7 coming out in Japan at the end of December.

Hopefully there will be an revitalization of the Hellsing fandom this year. Heaven forbid someone recognize my cosplay. XD

roth14

I just hope that becasue this is the last book, the interest wont die down now. Thank god for the OVAs.

LordMoufMouf

Hey there! Actually, I'm retiring my Integra, but I still want to cosplay from Hellsing, so I will probably be there as Dark Walter. Maybe Young Walter. Maybe a combination of both. Not sure yet. :)

Rette

Quote from: LordMoufMouf on January 18, 2010, 05:27:35 PM
Hey there! Actually, I'm retiring my Integra, but I still want to cosplay from Hellsing, so I will probably be there as Dark Walter. Maybe Young Walter. Maybe a combination of both. Not sure yet. :)

I'll update the list. ^_^

Faraday

Quote from: Rette on December 04, 2009, 09:29:45 PMSunday afternoon is my general plan (same as the past two years). ^_^
Oh thank goodness, that means I'll be able to attend! Count me in as Sears again :)

Rette

Quote from: Faraday on January 24, 2010, 12:56:56 PM
Quote from: Rette on December 04, 2009, 09:29:45 PMSunday afternoon is my general plan (same as the past two years). ^_^
Oh thank goodness, that means I'll be able to attend! Count me in as Sears again :)

Added! ^_^

CaptainLiHellsing

It's been a long time that I've been to fanime! (five years). I've been mainly going to cons in So Cal.

But, count me in for this Hellsing gathering. I will either be going as Integra or Seras. Most likley Seras :D
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

stuckinabox

I don't know if I'm going to the Hellsing gathering, but I will be going to Fanime. If I am, I'll be Rip Van Winkle. It all depends on whether or not my parents let me go the day of the gathering.
... You heard the man. Drink your goddamn tea.

CaptTreasureTroveTi

,___,
ChibiAlucard probably won't be able to make it this year.
>_< take me off the list?
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

Rette

List has been updated.

Quote from: CaptTreasureTroveTi on February 21, 2010, 02:15:04 PM
,___,
ChibiAlucard probably won't be able to make it this year.
>_< take me off the list?

We'll miss you!!!!! Hopefully next year?

The Crypt

i will for sure now that i'll be there  as Alucard
Its the 21st century CURE!!

snowhite_dahlia

I plan to bring my OAV Seras uniform, so hopefully I'll be able to make it to the gathering! :)

Rette

error00004

Question: Do you have an estimate of what time the gathering will be at?
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ